Dragon Reborn & Paragon ~ Fractal

I finally figured out my stack and after reading the new usage recommendations, I won’t be trying that two-week test thing I mentioned, sounds like a bad idea. Anyways, the stack is:

Dragon Reborn, Paragon, RICH

• To keep a heavy focus on healing in all areas, a bonus focus on much needed wealth generation and hopefully some wealth ceiling healing? Then after 45 days I’ll switch to:

House of Medici, Chosen, Sage Immortal

• This one is a larger focus on trading and wealth generation plus leadership for better choices. Sage seems like an odd one at first, but I feel that focusing on money, especially via trading, can be quite soul sucking for me. So having Sage to contrast that and ground me in what is important will be a powerful combo.

I’m pretty excited for this multi-stack, it covers all bases that I want to currently target, with a constant wealth manifestation focus using different approaches. I also like the balance of 1 Qv2 title and 2 ZP titles per stack. I haven’t tried HOM yet, but have always wanted to since it’s release and this is a perfect time to introduce it.

RICH ZP and Paragon ZP First Run

Before running my stack, I’ll say how I’ve been currently feeling about my reality since ZP focuses a lot on that perception:

The last few days have been very bad, I don’t really like talking about it, but yesterday showed me my breaking point and what happens to me when I reach it. I feel like every day is Groundhog Day where I try to take action and accomplish my wealth goals but everything backfires. It has given me a sense that this reality of mine is constantly out to get me and every action I take is made with fear at the back of it. What’s most frustrating is I’m usually right in the end, but the way things go cause me to still lose.

So I feel like I’m starting Zero Point at a rock bottom position in my life and am putting a lot of stake in it. I don’t like to depend on subliminals too much to try to accomplish things, because it’s still up to me in the end. It’s just… I feel like my toolbox is almost empty at this point and now I’m hammering nails with my fists, so anything would be nice, I’ll take a rock even.

Ok here goes…

• Almost right away I noticed my vision kind of pushing or pulsing ever so slightly like that effect in the movies, or if anyone played Amnesia it was like that effect when the player character is scared but not as extreme.

• 8 mins in felt pressure at my brow between eyes, 3rd eye area, I guess.

• I think as I was listening, I was getting a bit clearer of a picture of signs in the charts and indicators. I did not trade today though, I needed a break and sometimes trading is waiting.

• As it moved to paragon and reached 7 mins, the pressure in the 3rd eye area lessened

• Paragon seemed much more subtle than RICH for me.

• Upon finishing I feel kind of normal? Calm, maybe a little tired. I think RICH might give energy and Paragon might take it away. I am not bothered as much by my money situation though. Both of these you can only really know how it’s working as the results come in, so I don’t put a lot of stake in my feelings I get as using them, also I’ve found that I don’t get that extreme reactions from subliminals.

• About half hour later even more tired lol. Yeah, I’m going to be playing this before bed, not when the market is open. The tranquil feeling is nice, but it slows down the brain.

• Now hours later, the market was real shit today again (as I thought how things would go), and while others are flipping out and extremely negative, I’m taking a bit more cool and collected thought on what’s going on. I don’t have a concrete decision on what to do yet but I at least don’t feel lost. My thoughts are more “Are there any opportunities here?” rather than fear.

• I also have a very light headache but nothing to big at all.

• I think Paragon might have made me hungrier than usual too haha, that’s a good sign to me.

I think this is a good start, looking forward to the next few days as I hear that’s when it really ramps up!

I had a dream last night that Elon showed up at my house with one of my old friends and we chilled. :rofl: Maybe some Rich sparked that?

But my trading day was much better than earlier this week, I had more confidence and believe I made some good entries. I also predicted how the market would act today and it followed pretty closely. One of the biggest wins though is I like to flip some very cheap garbage stocks for high percent returns as little bonus trades, the only caveat of them is they can take weeks to fill a buy or sell order from the low liquidity. Today the entire buy order filled that has been pending for a few days and then my higher priced sell order of it filled, all in one day! This kind of flipping only happened in the penny stock hay day back around a year ago, so I was quite happy about that!

My mood has improved too, I’m more hopeful and cherry. IDK if Paragon can affect libido but I feel like I have more sexual energy which is odd, makes me wonder how crazy Diamond ZP would be. :hot_face:

This is great though guys, I’m looking forward to more!

1 Like

So Friday was a bit of a crap shoot with the market tanking. I still was able to stay cool and focused and not let all the bad news get to me. There’s been a lot of strange movement in the market lately and I still don’t have complete trust in it yet, this week and month seem critical to me in deciding a long-term direction. Anyways I had enough confidence to enter some bottom plays that I’ve been watching for a while now, hoping those will turn out well next week. Also a stock that I was in losses for a while was able to sell break even, it then ran much higher though and I missed that because of focusing on putting out fires elsewhere, but o well, I might try day trading it next week. I don’t expect that everything should just 100% go my way.

I was thinking about the sexual energy increase and I think Rich could contribute to that too. To me Rich can make me feel more successful, feeling successful makes me feel valuable, feeling valuable can make me feel sexy, which would increase the sexual energy. Feeling successful or valuable are not common feelings to me, I have to really try to hype myself up for that, so the change can be a bit foreign right now. I assume that overtime this will become normalized and I won’t notice it as much.

On Thursday night, I was having trouble sleeping because I was actually really excited for the next day, I know it didn’t turn out how I would have exactly wanted, but I haven’t been excited for the next day in a while. I had a feeling of there’s so much to do and experiment with and experience, sleep is a waste! So I appreciate this change in thought too.

Also, I didn’t mention this in my last post but I realized it might be worthy of a mention. I was really quiet after the day I first played Rich ZP, like people would be complaining about things or whatever, usually relating to the market and I wouldn’t have much to say at all. It was like I still was processing and absorbing everything in my head and around me too. Like a watcher observing how this reality currently is. What’s funny is people didn’t get annoyed and say why aren’t you saying anything?! lol

1 Like

When I was half asleep from waking up in the morning, I entered a trance like state similar to sleep paralysis, this can happen to me more commonly if I didn’t get a deep sleep overnight, as was last night. I had a thought, “let go” and so I relaxed and let the feeling take me. Then pressure built up inside my chest and then I was blowing out high pressure steam out my mouth. I could feel the air movement all throughout my lungs to my throat to my mouth. As I was doing this, I had the thought, “expel that negative energy.”

I then woke more and relaxed in bed for a while, then drowsily drifted off to my thoughts again. Eventually, a vivid image of my dog lying on the carpet in the sun appeared before me. I happily thought, “There you are! I haven’t given you a hug in a while!” then shock came over me, “Oh yeah… you’re dead…” Then I thanked her for being a part of my life, a part of me and then woke up, teary eyed, that she’s gone again.

I thought about this experience throughout the day and it made me wonder, does the subconscious understand what death is? Like in that experience, with such child-like innocence, it was only concerned that I haven’t given her a hug in a while. She’s been gone for a few years now and I’ve had multiple dreams of her before too, but she is never dead, usually was lost or hidden away somewhere and I find her and feel bad that I forgot her there. To me it seems like the closest it understands is lost or forgotten. But if this is true, then perhaps this is why it can sometimes be so hard to let something or someone go, because subconsciously, that finite understanding just doesn’t exist.

I know this spurred on not from rich or paragon, but from whatever the entirety of what zero point is with a dash of dragon reborn maybe. Knowing that makes it even more impressive in my eyes, this kind of stuff can be more important than making money to me.

Anyways, here’s a little note I took as I played Rich and Paragon ZP earlier today:

Listening for my second time to ZP because DR was on Friday, trying during the day again since it’s the weekend. A min in already feeling airy and calm, sometimes even a bit giggly, it’s like a hit I’ve been longing for days now. It’s funny, I love the convenience of how short the subliminal is, but I wouldn’t mind having this run longer than 15 mins if it means the feeling keeps staying hahaha. So far, I don’t get a crazy feeling of being in a different reality as if things have changed around me, I just feel really nice and it puts me in a relaxed, meditative mood. It also seems like I don’t like to concentrate on something else while listening to ZP, because I get the feeling that I’ll miss out on the experience if I do.

This week has so far been a much better week because of the violent market reversal, so the stuff I bought on Friday has panned out well. I am a bit disappointed with myself though, because I did not buy into the reversal enough, I was hoping for a retest and missed out on a lot of leveraged gains. One issue I’ve always had is believing the it will go up after a consolidation period is done, usually I have a “too good to be true” mentality. This mentality has saved me from drastic losses, but also prevented me from getting lots of gains and is something I’ve been trying to work on.

However, and a bit ironically, I did much better in the higher risk stocks like penny stocks and made some good trades there. Again, I could have made more because of being too conservative but it’s better making less than none or losing.

I have noticed a change in mentality too, like now I feel a bit disappointed because I know I can do better. Before I would feel helpless and could be on a losing streak, as I lose, I’d think “It’s happening again” like some vicious circle. It is a motivating disappointment rather than previously having defeating thoughts that make me want to give up. I am also getting a bit more obsessed with performance, like I have a desire to try multiple different tactics at once to maybe open up as many paths and opportunities as possible.

I think I may have also experienced a bit of reconciliation yesterday. The ZP reconciliation is different for me where it is a bit of frustration and confusion that my impression of how things should be are not exactly matching up to how they are, part of this could be from the higher expectation that running a title such as Rich would create in me. I was listening to DR that day so DR could have added to it for sure.

Haven’t had any dreams or oddities since the last one, unfortunately! Shame, I was looking forward to more lol.

1 Like

The week ended poorly with most of my trades working against me that I was almost certain would work out and ones running hard that I wasn’t able to get in, it was a bit of a frustrating end to the week, even stupid mistakes happened as I was placing orders that caused me unnecessary losses. Usually it goes like this for me, bad things lead to more bad things, I’m not sure why it is that way. Hopefully next week will be better, I still did enter some stuff that I believed will be good for next week and stuck with my plans.

From my poor performance much of that initial confidence from Rich has broken down and today I feel like I’m back to my old self, which is a bit worrying to me. Actually that sudden crash back down to reality was worse than losing money, I did not like feeling this way all the time and was so relieved to not feel that anymore. I hope this setback is only temporary. I also noticed the stress from this day was making me dizzy and harder to concentrate as things were going wrong, leading me to make more mistakes. Sometimes I wonder if trading isn’t for me, but I had such success early this year that it keeps tempting me to keep trying. I see the world differently after experiencing some of its craziness and it’s like I can’t go back.

Now that the market has been closed hours later, I’m adding a bit more to this journal (the above was written during the day when things were going badly). My hopelessness has faded away and I’m feeling better as I had a chance to calm down, so this is good news to me, usually I would brood over my failure. I also remind myself that there’s older traders that are even having trouble in this choppy market these days, so I can’t get too hard on myself.

My predictions did match up with what generally happened during the week but it was again my execution that failed: not realizing fast enough when it’s done and get out, not picking the correct hedges for a pullback and not chasing fast enough on Monday. The only way to improve these flaws is to keep trading even if it means losing money time to time, because most of these failures are emotion driven while in the act.

Rich and journaling my trade experience more frequently is making me more reflective too, so I should learn from my mistakes faster now. And despite my complaints, this week was better than the last few, that’s for sure!

1 Like

This week was one of the most challenging weeks I’ve been through since starting trading. My performance was terrible in the first half and I was quite devastated and angry at myself, I saw some mistakes I made as unforgivable from how bad they were in the end. I realized a fast amount of losses and missed out on an easy rally right after, but the damage wasn’t just on my account, the psychological impact was heavy. This is why I stopped my more regular ZP updates… I just don’t like talking about negative things.

There is an upside though, after feeling like quitting and never coming back, I tried again in the later days of the week after getting my head together and made some small gains, not making up what I lost, but it was a gain and gave me more confidence and ideas on some working tactics.

Even more importantly, the way many growth stocks closed this week make me more optimistic that a bottom may be in for them and will finally give an uptrend again. I’ve been saying how this month and this week ends will determine to me if this market can keep going on or if it is heading into a multi-year recession. Throughout this period, I’ve kept thinking it isn’t done yet, there is too much fear for it to be done and tried to hold through this. So either the growth stocks are in a very nice buying opportunity right now or the entire market is at the beginning of the end and hanging by a thread. These kinds of thoughts have weighed heavily on me during this time and I’m not as prepared for a downside as I would like to be, so I’ve been feeling a bit trapped lately.

Also I started to play my stack at the end of the day before bed and it has been way better for my energy. I also get the added benefit of better sleep too, as it puts me down quite strongly. Playing during the day had the opposite effect of making me tired during the day and then having trouble sleeping at night.

I’ve also noticed that I started to remember my dreams more frequently when playing before sleep. There has been some recurring themes of riches in the dreams too. One dream I was sorting though this bag of rubble that also contained gold and I was collecting the pieces. Then a sleazy neighbor comes in and pretends he just wants to visit, but sits near the bag and starts eyeing it and I get annoyed and get him to leave. The second was this race that had a large prize and I was losing at first, but then was getting a hang of the handling of the vehicle (it was like a morphing plane and car lol) and started to win. So there’s a bit of a theme of being vigilant, determined and adaptable to get the reward, kind of like trading the market haha.

1 Like

Just finishing up the last play of my stack right now before going on the 5 day washout period.

This week is starting out much nicer than last week with much more successful trades performed. Markets are looking pretty good again too. The last few weeks really forced me to get good and I feel that I have learned some valuable things that will take my trading up a notch. I already saw this today as I had much less hesitation. Next year will probably get better too, since people will be done with tax loss taking and there’s also some very bullish signs with how bitcoin potentially breaking out. Things are looking up for a change! I don’t think we’re out of the woods yet, but I’m cautiously optimistic.

I’m back, I felt like taking a bit of a posting break when I went off my stack. I am still going to be playing my current stack for one more round, then I’ll switch to probably Mogul, Chosen and Sage, though I keep changing my mind, before was HOM, Chosen, Sage. The new mind’s eye is tempting too. Or I could try Mogul, Chosen, RICH.

I’m getting a bit tired of DR though and feel like I don’t know what I want to get out of it anymore or that I’m going in circles with it and I’m starting to get more bothered by the past again. IDK if this is my mind playing tricks on me though. Maybe some reconciliation, but it has been much easier playing DR every 4 days instead of 2.

Paragon:

While on my 5 days off, I noticed that my back muscle pain stated to increase again, probably because of no paragon helping with that. I couldn’t wait to get back on it, slowly it has been improving again. I’m tired of this though so I’m trying to get rid of it permanently with massaging pressure points with a tennis ball and constantly making sure my posture is correct.

Also I believe for sure Paragon is a nice workout “supplement”. It makes sense to me since building muscle is a form of healing. It’s nice to use paragon for general healing stuff and also have a perk of getting better results from exercising.

I had one night during my break where I remembered a series of small dreams almost all night. One that stuck out to me was I’m in the snow and there was a baby goat about to be killed by a wolf. I channeled my inner Christian Bale and growl yelled like Batman at the wolf, “Leave it alone!” and the wolf sat down, ears back, beside the goat. I then picked up the goat to see that it is ok.

I believe that this is a symbol of me getting my problems to submit to me while simultaneously protecting the important, yet vulnerable parts of me that I wish to preserve. Interestingly, after the wolf submitted to me, it instantly did not seem like a threat, but more of a friendly pet and I felt no anger or grudge towards it. 2021 was a year that everything was challenging what was true and important to me and I still have held my ground.

I also consider that the goat could be the artistic side to me which is my true self and is lacking attention, becoming vulnerable to disappear, the yelling me is the trader, doing what’s needed to survive, the wolf is the market or this world in general and the fight to beat it before it destroys me. This actually seems most likely and coincides with other thoughts I’ve been having on trading in the past few days. I’ll get into that in another post though. Hope you all had a good holiday!

Now talking about trading, after finishing my accounting and reflecting on my trades for the year, I’ve realized what I’m doing just isn’t worth it anymore both financially and mentally. So I’m going to shift to a different strategy that is safer and more focused on weekly and monthly income generation. It won’t make as much, but won’t lose as much either, plus it should give me time to focus on other things more important to me, since I won’t have to watch my trades like a hawk.

I originally got into all of this because I didn’t want to continue being a victim of this market ponzi scheme and instead benefit from it. When I was younger, I was naive and believed the whole system had to change, but I’ve realized that ponzi schemes are just a part of how humanity is structured and functions and they’ll always be around in some shape or form. Crypto was supposedly the solution, but all it has accomplished so far is changing the beneficiaries of the ponzi scheme to a newer generation. My guess is if crypto does win in the coming years and becomes the future, it will then just become the new tool for financial enslavement and those beneficiaries will be the new “masters”. Like many ideas with good intentions, especially when lots of money is on the line, the idealistic core will get smothered in shit. I’m already disappointed in all the pump and dump schemes that the crypto scene has become lately as people pretend believe in the valueless garbage they’re pushing.

Like it or not though, the only choice is to play the game or get curb stomped by inflation. But playing the game has become quite hard and it really is just gambling with slightly better odds and a fancy name on top of it. It also has many of the addictions that gambling does and is very straining on the system with that constant rush of winning and losing. I’m luckily not a gambler in nature, so I have a slight protection against this, but even so I’ve felt the effects and it makes it hard to get out. One could also be in a winning streak but that doesn’t mean that they’ll keep winning, in fact the odds seem to favor that losing will get more and more likely as that successful tactic gets commonly discovered and overcrowded.

In short, I’m really tired of doing this and have felt trapped into it lately. This other method I’m looking at should allow me to still benefit from the market but with less of the downsides of being in it. So it seems like a good thing to try at least and I like starting with this fresh balance sheet too as I switch strategies. Will take a few days to set up though.

This got a bit rant-y… but I couldn’t help myself from reflecting on the past year and am just largely left disappointed in many things.

Last week was rough and not how I was hoping to start the new year. I was able to have a few successful day trades but the losses in my longer term holds far outpaced the success there. There’s a lot of difficult decisions ahead that I’ll have to face. I’m still confused though as there were so many signs that would get better this year. I’m feeling that holding out for things to get better is making the situation worse. It’s hard and there’s no good way to end this, just one bad choice or the other. So I got Mogul and have decided to replace DR with it in my stack. I know I’m breaking the rules switching my stack like this, but hopefully it won’t be too bad, since I just had the break a week ago. I just need all my focus and guidance on finances now, just had my first listen of it.

I also had some hiccups setting up that income generation strategy I mention in the other post so I haven’t started on that yet either, but that strategy would have failed quite badly last week, so it was for the best.

Today I was having some reflective thoughts about patterns in my life that must have been spurred by Mogul. Basically, I’ve noticed a pattern from ever since my working life began, that I will start something and experience success, then it all gets torn apart and then I move on to try something else.

It first started with a company I worked for going under and loosing my job, the job and company were great for me in hindsight, but I didn’t realize how good I had it at the time. After that, finding work in that field was hard and overcrowded. I then started doing my own stuff in that field and was in some teams, it was nice working in a small team with other people and having more of an impact, but the release failed and all that work was for nothing. Then I tried ecommerce and it blew up and had success, but then it also blew up in my face and that success ended rather fast, caused me lots of stress and guilt, and haven’t seen the same success since.

Now I saw the opportunity in the covid drop and got into trading and I had even more success, the greatest in my life and I felt like everything I’ve been through was leading up to that moment. I didn’t feel undeserving but it did feel unreal, like I was living in a fairy tale, I was extremely thankful and it felt like I finally broke through this “curse” that I’ve been dealing with via Law of Attraction stuff. Then it all fell apart. I did still make money, but foolishly believed in some other stuff I held, I was new to it and didn’t know how this financial world worked, that everything is BS and if it is seeming too good to be true, it is almost certain it will be.

So now with this information, I’m clearly at the center of the pattern and I need to figure out what it is about me that always creates these disappointing results, because I’m getting extremely sick of it all.

Little side note about overuse / switching subs mid way: After listening to Mogul last night, I became quite thirsty and got a light headache for a half hour. Drinking lots of water fixed this and I’ve been good since then.

1 Like

I’m more productive and have more energy since switching to Mogul. I believe removing DR added to the energy factor too because I always had to take a late day nap while on stage 4 especially. I just got used to feeling like that though, so I didn’t think too much of it.

Last night I was up late doing work and I was so into it that I forgot that I had to play Rich and Paragon that night. I wanted to sleep though, so I played the ultrasonic versions of those ones as I slept.

Markets have been currently turning in my favor too, but I am playing defensively atm and focusing more on fixing some older poor trades.

I also started publishing my chart ideas more often than usual and some of them got some positive feedback. I’m mainly doing this to see if my ideas can be challenged and improved or if other people see things the way I do. It also tends to force me to really think about the chart and I may discover more in the process. I’m also excited too, which made me want to share. The idea I had that the market should do is starting to look like it may follow through. It always runs on its own time and hopefully I will be rewarded for being patient.

One thing I’m glad I did not do is sell on Monday morning when everything looked bleak as hell. They always try to shake people out, it’s so manipulative.

I always went back and forth with Mogul if I should get Emperor ZP instead for some of the alpha focus and other things, but it is kind of nice to run something more focused and not so emotionally charged, especially after my long run with DR.

Another strange week and I got a bit too optimistic in my last post since most of the gains were erased again and then some. They keep playing this game and oddly I did not get too worked up. I made some new realizations that give me even more confidence that I’m correct and the market will be wrong, but I hope this isn’t hubris and will hurt even more in the end. There’s just something that doesn’t add up and everything seems like a huge overreaction to the point of being manipulation.

The 16th will be my last run on this stack before my next washout. After that, I’m going to stay with Mogul and then add Chosen from Within and Sage. One thing that I feel quite bad about is other people saw my success in trading and wanted some guidance, so I gladly helped. But now from following me, they are in a bad position. One rule I’ve noticed I had in my life is to keep people out of my business, because as I mentioned earlier, I found that things don’t end well for me, so to save them from my suffering I’ve kept them away. This has honestly made my life quite dreary and lonely at times. Last year, I forgot this golden rule and now the people I care most about are suffering from it. I just feel such immense guilt and want to desperately fix all of this, this is why I hope Chosen would be helpful to guide us out of this mess, but I think I need to use From Within first since there’s still a lot I need to fix for myself first.

Almost every other night, I remember having dreams of stock charts though haha. I think this must be Mogul processing what I’ve learned from charting and maybe building up more knowledge as I sleep. Also it’s all I have been worried about lately.

My choice for Sage is I’ve been pretty much on survival mode for almost a year now with what the government and market have been doing and both aren’t easing off at all, so I need a refocus, or more so a break, away from physical and material things. Still not sure if Rebirth would be better right now to boost Mogul but I’ll go with this for now.

Can you share that study?

Sure man, it was this article I came across:

I looked into this a couple months back because I noticed a pattern in my dreams that anything or anyone that has died always appears as lost or forgotten, but never dead. So it made me wonder if the subconscious doesn’t recognize death as a thing or if it is just me.

This right here!!!

You may say that I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one :microphone::heart:

It’s like my unconscious mind is speaking to me through you :joy:

Thank you :pray: