Dragon reborn multistage + Primal Seduction + BDLM/LoTS

Done a cycle of P.S (pre Dec 2023 version) with a cycle of Dragon Reborn stage one so far.

Will likely do another cycle or two of stage one.

Will start second cycle tomorrow after the release of new Primal Seduction.

For the next cycle, my stack will be Dragon Reborn stage 1, primal seduction and BDLM.

I will swap BDLM for LoTS every cycle (or not, depending on what I think I should do).

Dragon reborns been hard yet good so far. It’s like I’ve been in recon my whole life and DR is just showing me what it is.

3 Likes

Did seven mins of new primal seduction, playfulness and flirtiness off the charts.

Twenty mins later played three mins of dragon reborn stage one, and so i am slightly more introverted due to it.

The main thing I noticed is a lack of inhibition and playfulness. Also naturally just doing things that I should be doing in regards to other people.

Slight pressure in head after dragon reborn (as usual)

2 Likes

Doing LOTS instead of BDLM this cycle.

I’m understanding recon better now and know that it’s necessary. It’s better to go deeper into the recon than not.

Equal attention must be paid to bad emotions and bad thoughts as you do to good emotions and good thoughts, otherwise they get pushed down into your subconscious.

Paying attention to it allows it to transform.

For me, bad recon = upcoming breakthrough.

3 Likes

First NYE in fifteen years im spending alone.

I lost all my friends in the past year after I figured I wasn’t being respected like I should be not were they the type of people I want to be around.

Oh well. Life goes on.

1 Like

Feeling you brother.

I’m currently alone, with just my fiancee, at an airbnb, doing a vision boarding and yearly review reflection retreat.

NYE for me is the perfect time to focus on myself and define what I want my future to become, and I’ve done this ever since I first met my now-fiancee.

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure and while some people may feel shitty being alone on NYE it’s my ultimate dream, hope that you get to take advantage of the opportunity in front of you - even if you prefer being with people NYE!

2 Likes

Thanks, yes this new perspective is helpful. Solitude can be a blessing.

1 Like

So much emotional damage and idk why or from what.

General feelings of melancholy

What seems to help is that I imagine telling a female in my own head in a humorous way about how emotionally damaged I am

Is this even attractive? Lol.

Recons hitting like a truck feel like people are mocking me behind my back and girls are laughing along.

I hate this but I will continue with DR.

You have four very heavy subs listed in the title of this thread. Is it possible you may be feeling a little overload? Are you micro-looping or doing full loops?

One thing you could do to re-frame is look at the positives. Tonight I was reading a letter from one of my grandfathers from when he was deployed overseas away from his sweetheart, and she was bugging him upon writing about the fact that he was getting competition from the locals. He shot back about encounters he had at the local bars where the locals were hitting on him but he was keeping himself for my grandmother and knocked them back.

I’m no seduction expert, but a lot of it is about re-framing your situation and looking at it in different ways. You say you’re emotionally damaged, maybe another way of looking at that is to say you’ve encountered a number of full on situations in your life and you survived. Those experiences once you have sorted out the baggage can help others, or give you insight into dealing with the world. Think about what the events in your life have taught you and you might begin to gain a glimpse of purpose or something that unites you with others who have experienced the same thing. The re-framing is the key.

1 Like

I agree, that was my recon talking, in a much better place now lol.

DR makes u invincible after u go through recon imo, in a way where the same thing won’t harm you again, after first bringing up the issue and extracting all the wisdom and lessons from it.

Thanks for the suggestion on reframing, I am starting a physical journal doing exactly that soon.

In a few days, I’m starting my first cycle of the second stage of DR.

I will also be ordering a custom for Heartsong, P.S and Lovebomb (after a cycle of Heartsong). I already know I mesh well with PS so it shouldn’t be a problem.

I may also swap LOTs for Alchemist OR get a custom with LOTS and BDLM. Guess time will tell.

Overall, good amount of healing going on minus recon, but I’m able to better know when I’m in recon etc now.

1 Like

Coming to the end of the second cycle of stage 2 DR, which has been the only consistent sub on my stack from when I left off.

I’ve been doing primal, lots, Heartsong, mogul and a bit of khan with it, but DR has remained consistent.

And I’m starting to question, what came first, the emotional/mental pain, or it’s manifestation?

Usually I used to think that I had pain due to external circumstances but now I’m starting to wonder if external bad things are only happening due to my latent pain which I’m unaware of

1 Like

Khan stage one and dragon reborn stage three goes extremely well in regards to introspection.

I victimize myself a lot without knowing it due to preconceived notions and then end up manifesting my own victimhood all from within my own head.

If that victimhood stopped, I could literally manifest positive things happening to and for me.

1 Like

Dr stage 3 done

Dropped khan because external recon.

DR has been the only consistent sub but I’m happy with that

2 Likes

Glad to say I’m one of the few people to have started a loop of dr4 after doing two cycle of each previous step.

First thing about it is, it seems to be one of the most effective road openers.

When they said it makes subliminals execute a lot better, I have no doubts.

Also I avoid jealous and envious people, just them knowing your business can mess up your manifestations.

Haters really are the greatest creators of blockages. Even if they mean well ( but obv not better than them)

Hence why keeping your affairs and business to yourself is so important.

Regarding my run so far, stage one and two were hard, extremely hard.

Stage three was extremely easy.

Stage 4, idk yet.

1 Like