Dragon Reborn Journal by Dragonrider

I just made Siberian Ginseng tincture and Rhodiola tincture. The Rhodiola one smells like roses. Very strong!

Cool @Leandros!

1 Like

@RVconsultant
Do you know that if you make a high concentratet tincture with Ginseng or Taiga(sibirian Ginseng)
That Ginseng is capable of making the stress you experience, conscious and unconscious available as Energy you can use.
Its one of the only plant that actually transform Stress into Useful energy

1 Like

Thank you for the information! I will try this out!

I had a customer and he was a wreck of a guy, always stresst about little things, Coud not Handel big things…
One day he walks into my apartment put the hand on my shoulder and say:I have a funny story for you, yesterday I took your taiga tincture and was driving my car, another car hit me from behind so hard that my car has collateral damage and need to be fixed the next 2 weeks.
Even today I am super relaxed about the whole situation,and somehow never felt stressed about it.

:point_up_2:
:point_down:
Taiga roots 200 Gramm finest grounding
1/2 Liter vodka 4x distilled
3 months, 2 x per day shaking
Voila

1 Like

Thanks for the idea! Great recipe!

Yes Taiga root is great. Makes me mellow but energized.

I put in the root powder in a mason jar. Pour in enough vodka to cover it. Then check in an hour later and put in more vodka. Then I look. If the root powder is on the line of 200 ml on the jar, I make the vodka up to the 400 ml line. So twice as much of the vodka, I guess.

This article was very informative:

“Effects of Adaptogens on the Central Nervous System and the Molecular Mechanisms Associated with Their Stress—Protective Activity”
by Alexander Panossian and Georg Wikman

It compared in a chart Siberian Ginseng, Rhodiola, and Schisandra.:+1:

Nice.
Its a very interesting topic.
What else do you do, when it comes to tinctures?

Once I made a brain wake up formula for myself and a friend.

Ginkgo
Gotu Kola
Habanero pepper

It was like a :unicorn: kicked you in the :horse:

Hahaha

It was really strong! My friend loved it! So did I!

I’ve also made a green tea tincture. Need to try that soon.

Also made one with fresh hot peppers. That will also wake you up! Hahaha

HAHAHA HAHAHAHAH :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like