Dragon R Ascendd M

Haha,same.heard dreams and paragon are good for better sleep though but cant fit in my schedule >_< deep sleep q module doesnt seem to work for me also.its interesting that elixir gives you good sleep,ran it before but didnt affect my sleep for better or worse

With Paragone I had a good sleep just the first few times. Then sleep delay and quite few disturbing dreams…

Haha,guess it found something to heal.heard it heals emotionally sometimes too.though guess is normal.physical body health is quite tied to mental health too

1 Like

I really want to run paragon but hard to fit it in with 3/1 or 2/2 being the limit.lol

I stop after 3 weeks as I didn’t have any results and I choose to focus only on Dragon.

That’s what I think too!

Haha,probably good.dragons my favorite program.it unblocks other programs like nothing else.wanna take a break from healing and concentrate on action for awhile though so might drift away from it for a few months

1 Like

Indeed!
I’m getting little tired that’s why I want to start another stack.
I want to finish though… At least this first round till st4.
I don’t think I’m going to embark in another multi stage sub…

Haha,should definitely finish.best to stick through the whole thing.can always run dru as maintenance after st4

That’s my goal!

How has been your journey with Dragon?

Pretty good.definitely gotten better results from other programs and some modules that didnt work for me before work fine now suprisingly healing wise is pretty tame though,no depression or dark nights of the soul.i ran a healing custom for 3 months before dr though so might have been a good foundation for it

I rushed through it though,did stage 1 for a month and half.then did stage 4 and dru for another month and a half. After that its been in a custom for last 2 months.healings a means to an end for me though.its to get better results from other programs,not healing as the main goal so this fit me.probably not wise for everybody

Interesting!
I’ve trouble understanding how to put together a custom. I guess I need more time.

I started Dragon for that reason. Getting better results with other subs.
Know I really want to test it out.

With st1 I had AM and I saw the effect of it.
In st2 I had Limitless for the first month and saw nothing. That’s when I made the call to run it solo with Elix for the second month.

Haha,best to put off a custom till your sure exactly which programs and what you want from subs.spent a lot of money perfecting and refinining my customs to what i wanted.even than fomo keeps creeping in.finding less is more now though. The less i run,the better the results

Dr definitely unblocks and boosts other programs.things that didnt work for me before work now after using it.it has on and off cycles though.while its healing things surrounding other programs you wont see anything external but when its done you get boosted/better results from the program.it can sometimes take priority in a stack though so might not be good in some cases when performance is important

1 Like

I don’t know how this will work because I have not tried it. Hopefully someone else can enlighten you

I sympathize.

I have noticed this too.

1 Like