Dragon R Ascendd M

this is a great question! I like the sentiment of this

@SaintSovereign - I believe you mentioned you rotate healing and performance stacks (at least for a period of time) do you have any suggestions on the way to do this most effectively?

1 Like

Thank you for stopping in @Azriel

TBH I’m thinking of doing something like that. I think @SaintSovereign said he rotates a healing stack with another stack every 2 weeks. I can’t find his post though about that though.

1 Like

@Dom

At some point more or new recommendations will come out, especially because Qv2 is out. Please pay attention for any updates.

Than you RV!
Do you think I’ve to many titles in each stack?

Here you go,lol

1 Like

I have a feeling qv2 is gonna affect stacking alot.adding 1 loop of rm was so strong,it put me over my processing limit and wiped out my other 2 customs.need to try something ive ran before to compare to see if its tech/strength or script though

1 Like

Your still within guidelines of 2 majors,2 ultima or 3 majors,1 ultima so should be fine.might wanna start slow when you start changing all of them to qv2 and uv2 though.rm and the new uv2 programs are definitely heavier than the old ones,at least for me

1 Like

Thank you @Meng123!
I didn’t have much trouble with RM other than negative feelings and emotions after the first loop.

What you mean by that?
3 titles would be too much at 2 loops each?

1 Like

Haha,might just be me.cause im not that empathic or creative.need to test qv2 with something ive ran before to be sure

With qv2 and uv2,might only need 1 loop of each.2 loops is heavy for uv2.still waiting on more qv2 programs to test though.

I don’t know…
To tell the truth I don’t feel much every time I listen to a new sub. Eventually I can see the effect of them.
I had just few like, Regeneration and Elixir that I’ve felt at the first loop.
But then later I didn’t feel much but I’ve noticed their work overtime.

With Dragon st2 the last 3 weeks were rough…

I would say don’t worry about this feeling something. Some people reported strong feelings with Love Bomb. TBH I haven’t felt much on it. BUT I do see results from it.

1 Like

Man, I hope so.
It would be great just listening 1 loop!
Sometime I had get up early to listen to a loop so I can be free of headphones during work time…

I agree! But you know sometime would be nice to have some strong experience like some other fellows report.
But yes I see the results overtime

Haha,i agree.dont really need to feel the subs as long as you see differences/results.most of the time dont feel anything from them but act differently than my norm or something like that makes me know its doing something

1 Like

Yes!
That’s what has happened to me with Reg/Elix and Dragon!

1 Like

Haha,yeah.the most i can fit in for day listening is 3 loops so 1 major and 2 ultima.had to resort to night listening to work up to 3 loops for my majors.hoping can go back to 1 loop with qv2 cause my sleep is terrible with night listening

1 Like

I’ve trouble sleeping if I listen too late, close to going to bed. Except with Elixir.
With that I had fantastic nights of sleep and dreams!!! :joy: