DRACARYS! - Raphael's Primal Ascended Dragon Journal

I made it past that bar already,…barely… but I made it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is good advice. Live life one day at a time. Incorporate good habits. Let the subliminal do its job. No need to wait for results. Just let them come

Reconciliation through resistance most certainly

1 Like

Am feeling my voice is slightly better each day. That’s the one consistent improvement for me the past 11 days since I started DR. A literal representation of “finding your voice” probably

2 Likes

Amen to that

That’s very interesting. I thought about it some more and felt that it is mostly my impatience for physical healing. But no use rushing things. As it is time flies. Might as well spend it wisely doing the right things like being consistent with DR and planning/taking action on my goals

1 Like

That could be it. Anything irritating the hell out of me, I consider reconciliation. Sometimes it is hard though especially in the moment of depression when we just want to get rid of it and forget to move through our feelings and come out stronger

Haha! You are right. Thanks for the encouragement. I will consider stacking maybe one beginner title with DR. Will think about it some more before deciding

Very true

Absolutely. And we want different benefits by doing the same things we do. It is foolishness of course but we wish that life was easier. Subs will help but we have to put in the work

Yes, we have to keep reminding ourselves of this (among many other things)

Dude! Rant as much as you want! I love rants even when anyone is talking to someone else on my thread. Always learn something

1 Like

lol very true. I am doing a meditation program right now designed to go through the pre-verbal ‘emotional imprinting/trauma states’ that were never integrated, and all day long every day, I’m swimming in my biggest triggers turned from a spike to a steady simmer, it is the most uncomfortable thing I have ever done. But I’m getting glimpses of moving through the feelings fully and its literally like waking up from a nightmare.

1 Like

Day 12: Friday (Week 2)
Dragon Reborn ST1 × 2

• Felt extremely hungry as I restarted OMAD today. Broke the diet a bit by having peanuts in the afternoon followed by dinner at night. Also had black coffee (no sugar) whenever I felt like it. Not bad for a (re)start

• So far I feel like continuing my Dragon Reborn journey solo. While the mood to stack is still there, it isn’t as strong as yesterday. I have to think more about this before I change my playlist. IF I change it at all that is

• The last few days, I noticed that my urine was a bit more clearer than before. Possible healing of kidneys going on and hopefully my creatinine is also lowering

• Loads more sleep today probably because I wanted to sleep off the fasting especially during noon time

4 Likes

DR is multistage. Regeneration is 1 stage.

DR is quite pleasant so far for me. Regeneration has been fatiguing after a few months for me.

2 Likes

I can understand. Then I remind myself that DR is helping me get on with life right now.

2 Likes

fatigue could mean working through blocks also…?or working on deep issues etc?

1 Like

Maybe. I do know that DR seems to be doing deep stuff without the fatigue. So I’d rather have the results without the fatigue than with the fatigue. As much as Regeneration has helped, I feel weary of its process.

3 Likes

You know? I do wonder whether doing Regeneration and finishing with the fatigue made running Dragon Reborn ST1 smoother

1 Like

@Lion
Did u feel fatigued on regeneration?

1 Like

I always choose “all of the above”. In this case: “both” :grin:

1 Like

More like depression once in a while. I actually felt more energetic since I was following a good diet and exercise on Elixir Ultima + Regeneration

1 Like

Same here with the energy and diet…
I wonder how Elixir will do as a stand alone with other programes such as Ascension & Elixir or Khan and Elixir

1 Like

Worth a shot if you are into Elixir U and you want some healing benefits.

Especially since I do advocate the “One Ultima + One Title” Secret Sauce Theory

2 Likes

Yes since Elixir will root out all negative beliefs etc. So pairing it with any subliminal will be really good. Especially K1…alternating between RebirthU and ElixirU :sunglasses:

1 Like

Day 13: Saturday (Week 2)
Rest Day

• I remember that my dreams were very detailed with 2 or 3 plot arcs. Something about a king’s bodyguard (not me) and talking to a friend who was celebrating his cricket team’s victory. Somehow those two topics interweaved to make one long coherent dream

• Was able to keep intermittent fasting until the evening. Broke it by eating a couple of food items in a 4 hour window. Better than yesterday but can do better. Need to get back to strict OMAD

• Slight depression elevated by thinking that I can handle all the things life has thrown at me so far and hence continue to do so in the present and future. Whatever issues I have, I will be able to resolve it one way or another

• Was helping with moving stuff from my home located abroad. The movers and packers came in in the morning and they were at it the whole day. The house is empty now and we moved to a hotel apartment to wrap things up. We are trying to end things here and settle down in India. That’s the plan for my parents. Me, I desire to be a digital nomad seducing women around the world :grin:

3 Likes

That’s a solid stack, my man :ok_hand:

1 Like