DRACARYS! - Raphael's Primal Ascended Dragon Journal

Awesome. From my point of view it doesn’t have to be a free upgrade of Khan since it has probably taken a lot of work to develop all the new technology.

I just think it makes so much sense to release a new or updated status/social/seduction sub with lockdown (hopefully) soon coming to an end.

2 Likes

Oh I’d so be here for that, I completely get what you’re saying but yes please.

The God Effect.

Please don’t get me too hyped on an upgraded version of Khan please - I need to stick to my stack :joy:!

Omg my current custom in Khan mode would be everything. Jesus, y’all giving me some ideas hahaha.

2 Likes

Am totally down for that

1 Like

Haha! All aboard the next hype train. Chooo chooooo

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll post something around New Year’s Day?

3 Likes

Made a new thread for this:

Will answer over there then.

1 Like

No issues, bro. Everyone is free to talk what they want on my journal. I love listening to all of you

3 Likes

Wednesday
Day 38 and Week 3 of Dragon Blood
Day 3 of Lion Q
Dragon Reborn ST2 x 2
Lion Q x 1
The Executive Ultima × 1 and a half

• Woke up early in the morning. Noticed that am doing this when playing The Executive since 2 days. And since I woke up half an hour early, I played another half a loop of The Executive

• Productive day of reading and planning for 2021

• Like I mentioned in the previous posts, I was undecided on whether to choose Mogul or EoG. After giving the thought over to DR and forgetting about it, I got the idea to run Ultimate Artist instead of the Wealth-specific titles

• Ultimate Artist was one of the first titles I played when I joined SubClub (along with Khan) but I admit it didn’t go down well due to my lack of action regarding choosing to use my creativity to earn money. At that time, I was too involved on social media and I used UA to “earn” Likes, which worked but there was no monetary or real world value to it. It was fun and creative while it lasted but nothing substantial came out of it in the end

• This time since I have been off facebook/instagram for over 5 months, I can direct UA towards more productive and financially viable creative pursuits

• Will add Ultimate Artist and Limitless Executive (LE) next week (so will be purchasing LE over the weekend)

• Dragon Reborn is a perfect form of self help. If you lack direction, never fear, the Dragon is here

@Brandon - here’s the post since you wanted me to tag ya!

3 Likes

I definitely had some financial gain on Emperor, just didn’t reach my intended goals, and in the last few months, have been treading water. relatively speaking. But I agree with what your saying about EOG

1 Like

@pacman Are you sure?

2 Likes

From your experience with it, personally, is Khan the title to rule them all?

3 Likes

Ultimate Artist core is in the Wealth section of the Q store.
So maybe not a bad choice at all my friend…

2 Likes

I agree. I should have been more clear and said that Mogul and EoG are “wealth specific” as opposed to Ultimate Artist which is “wealth through creativity” which is just what I need

UA is one of my all time favorites for its creativity factor. Found myself with fun ideas when using it. Now time to leverage those ideas for fun and profit

1 Like

your making me want to use it aahhh!! lol. No :sunglasses: I will run it in the future oerhaps with a custom w EOG/QL Stage 4/ and UA -pending renaissance man doesn’t make that obsolete

1 Like

I just quit my career as an ultimate aritst

1 Like

This is exactly why I didn’t make a wealth custom cause am waiting for Renaissance Man to be released

My guess is that Renaissance Man = Ultimate Artist + Quantum Limitless + Ecstasy of Gold + Modules in the Q Store like Ultimate Writer + Polyglot + Index Gate + All the other skill based modules

1 Like

what a gorgeous combination-of course Blue Skies will be in there too and probably new beginnings.
Hopefully it is a Q or Q+ 4 stage sub with an Ultima. Also would be cool if it had some Emperor Fitness or something in there-Leonardo Davinci the quintessential model of a renaissance man purportedly could bend an Iron Horse shoe with his bare hands. But I’d take a full more effect use of what you mentioned than needing to include anything physical.

1 Like

@khan yes im sure @khan has many more benefits to be unlocked. :blush:

That would be very good

Very much hoping for Q Plus and have an Ultima like Dragon Reborn

Yes. Although since you mentioned physicality, I guess RM would be perfect to also learn and gain skills related to the physique like dancing, singing, exercise, body building etc

2 Likes