Downloading two customs

Hi

If I download two customs does it put the second on hold whilst the first finishes?

I don’t understand your question, mate.

well last time i downloaded 2 customs, one was put on hold whilst the other was being made, does this happen to everyone

Odd question

Are you talking about downloading from the computer you are using or do you mean when the product is actually being made?

When they get orders i doubt they group them by person so your 2 orders that might have been ordered right after the other were probably done at 2 separate times. They probably get hundreds of orders for customs.

oh, yeah that was my last custom, ill make sure they both arrive simultaneously, thank you so much

The short answer is ‘no’.

And the question you seem to be asking is ‘If I place an order for a custom subliminal and then, right after placing that first order, I place another order for a second subliminal, will one of those orders be placed on hold?’

No.

Unless maybe the programmer/customer service person suspects that you might have placed one of the orders by mistake. S/he may do you a solid by placing it on hold until the matter is cleared up. I guess that scenario could possibly happen. But probably not.

1 Like

Thank you king

1 Like

@Yazooneh with each custom there should be an order number, which should indicate a place in a queue.

Are you having any difficulties with your orders?

Yes actually

This time I wanna change a module in my second custom

What would you like it to be?

Have you contacted customer support?

I think it’s fixed, thank you for everything