Downloading customs

When you all order customs, and then get the “Your order is complete!” emails, are you getting the download link in the same email? Or is it a separate email?

I got the “Your order is complete!” email but I never get the download links, checked spam, and all that.
I’ve ended up PMing Saint before. I just opened a ticket this time to do it the right way.

Just curious what I’m possibly doing wrong.

3 Likes

I get a separate email that says “New subliminal processing at Q store”. This is the email that contains the downloads. I got the same issue as you did, so I also opened a ticket. The last time when there was an issue with one of my orders, they took care of it right away. Mistakes happen sometimes, I’m sure they’ll take care of it asap.

3 Likes

Yes. Sometimes the “download link email” comes a couple of hours after the “order complete” email.

Once it took a couple of days between those 2 emails too. So I sent an DM (this was before support hub existed)

You did right opening a ticket. It will be resolved soon.

3 Likes

I wish they were placed in a downloads section of the Q site, or even our main accounts, as sometimes I can’t find the email/or I’ve lost it.

4 Likes

You can dm the support hub for a new download link

I did. Just trying to figure out why I never get the emails.

Going through the exact same problem right now :frowning: good to see i’m not the only one

This would be an absolute blessing @SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

WORD. @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher pass the message along if possible.

And a section in our Account with : Already Licensed Modules :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Would you please submit this via a support ticket.

1 Like

Would you please submit a support ticket?

Done, Sir!

I need 10 characters.

I asked a couple of times for that, even created a topic.

Its maybe to much work.

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/q-store-update-licensed-modules/6150/14

Don’t seem to be important

Out of boredom I counted how much money I spent in the Q store and it’s 3600 dollars

So to have a overview WOULD be pretty Handy

But I like it more if subliminalclub puts out great Titels