Does LoTS Core count as a zp title?

I want to do a custom of khan st4, kb st4, promal nights, height booster and then I wanna add both muscles and a facial morphing module… LoTS just has both of them, and is completely focused on physical shifting.

Wondering if that would be possible? or if it counts as a ZP title, which means that it’s either impossible or not advised.

if you mean putting it into a custom, it does count as a core, and you’re already at 3 cores.
If you mean to stack it with the custom, the custom and LotS together would count as two subs.

I mean using it as a core.

so Quad core, is that a viable option?

2 is the recommended max. Especially if it’s your first one.
I’d pick 2 and then stack the others as store titles.

1 Like

I wanna do QTKS, so they’ll have far bigger effectiveness that way, which means store version won’t be as good

You could make 2 customs.
PN + Khan would be very sexual
If you would use KB3 + LotS + Height inducer you would get physical shifting boosted by KB3. KB3 is recommended for Boosting all kind of subs. And shifting titles are known to use up lots of energy.

1 Like

I wonder, why not one custom for everything though?

1 Like

It becomes diluted and unfocused. While it would make sense that having everything in one custom for the sake of convenience, as i said it just becomes too unfocused and you could end up struggling getting results because of how dense the custom is, in the manner that its so much to process, thus in a way making the custom ineffective or just take forever to get the results.

Plus with a custom you get Name Embedding, which makes the process more deeper than the standard store titles. Which means more deeper and profound results in general but also more recon. QTKS would take this even further.

Plus Invictus once had a custom with like 5 plus cores in it (Khan ST4 being one of them) and even though he was able to handle and get results and even the fact that in terms of flow factor he is probably one of the few that could even do it and be okay, he later made a custom with 3 cores and even he admitted that Khan ST4 was much more pronounced and the results were even better than the 5+ core.

IMO you could do a custom with 3 cores as I as well as others have had success with them in the past but I wouldn’t even touch a 4 core. I would rather have a 3 core custom and a 2 core

3 Likes

3 cores + height and face morphing module it is. thanks.

Khan st4, Khan Black st4, Primal Nights… Basically a sex god :slight_smile: