Does density of script really matters in zp? Or the goals!

ROFL

This is @unusualfellow being all:

095399588b3a333bccc9ea3fd862d787

3 Likes

@Matrix please stay with either 5 or 7 minutes and not 6 minutes as this is what Saint said. I assume the script is repeated every 2 minutes so you cut the script off in half when you end at 6 minutes.

1 Like

Okkk. In every two mins? Or the first time it ends with 3 Mins. Then every 2 mins ?

2 Likes

Try running the script for its full duration. I know that it may sound counterproductive, but I had more recon when running my subs for 5 minutes than I did when playing them for 15 minutes. Some people may need for the message to be repeated more times before their mind can fully accept it (I know that this topic was also discussed in Saint’s journal, but I’m too lazy to check for his exact wordage.) If I were you, I’d first try running the full 15-minute loop every other day and if you still get recon after that, run a 5 or 7-minute loop.

3 Likes

This advice may also apply to @Alphamale since he is also running shorter loops.

I am sorry if I missed anything but I just read the first post
I think it is more personal,
Beyond Limitless contains special scripting to boost your confidence in completing all tasks.
I assume this is the main reason for your reconciliation

1 Like

Your proposal is experimenting
My hypothesis is that when you run longer minutes of the loop; you simply postpone the recon/execution…

This has not been my experience so far. I personally differentiate Recon from Overload, recon comes and goes, while Overload builds up slowly over time until you inevitably have to do a washout. During my foray with shorter listening times, I didn’t get the results I wanted to see from my custom, while now that I play the full duration, the results manifest quickly and in a more defined way. Remember that in the end, the length that was chosen for ZP files was 15 minutes, @SaintSovereign and @Fire (tagging them in case they want to chime in on this topic) (@DarkPhilosopher and @RVconsultant your behind the scenes input could also be helpful in this discussion) would not have released them in such a state if they didn’t think it was the optimal way to do so based on the results they received from the testers.

2 Likes

Have heard the following recommendations for listening times:

• 3 mins
  • 5 mins
  • 7 mins
  • 15 mins

My guess is that the 1st minute is the Primer and every 2 minute after that is the scripting for the sub.

1 Like

1 Like

Honestly speaking
My results from 15 minute loops were faaar more PRONOUNCED than 7.5 minutes. That is the short term boost of ZP and that is not necessarily ONLY in early days.
The way I see it: the more you expose yourself, the wider and deeper the array of old beliefs to get reconciled with new beliefs. This is more obvious in healing titles, such as CFW.

2 Likes

Woo! I will definitely bookmark this. This is a very important info thanks for sharing

That’s what hit my mind at first but then I thought primer must repeat too.

1 Like

My guess is that the Primer isn’t repeating. It’s only the first min.

Not very important to me though. I play the full 15 mins.

1 Like

what is the primer?

It does, but if you’re aligned with the script, it matters LESS. I was just having a discussion with a user and his problems on a particular title. That person’s personality and life goal is diametrically opposed to Khan, and thus you can experience recon on it. This is what I mean when I say that you can’t lie to Zero Point and it can’t control you, because your subconscious will just ignore it, or you’ll get recon and will still ignore it.

BLU ZP is based on getting you to work NOW, which means the issue is probably with productivity rather than cognitive enhancement. If you procrastinate a lot, this title can cause recon. To resolve it, you have to just make yourself do work.

9 Likes

Close, but not quite. There’s just more information to process, so the recon will come later. When I run 1-5 minutes, the recon can start about an hour or two after listening. At the full 15 minutes, if it occurs, it’ll occur in a few days.

6 Likes

That is what I said
The hype is shorter and recon and execution for long term starts faster

Ah I see. It makes a lot of sense. Ya I do my work at the last moment :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: and procrastinate a lot…

Do you also see a difference in when results come in?

I get them quicker with less minutes. People have reported they also don’t last as long, which I CANNOT report.
I, PERSONALLY (READ, PERSONALLY), see no benefit in running more minutes. Rather more iterations (i.e. 3 minutes every 3-4 days after recon is solved to dig deeper)