Does anyone else get songs stuck in their head more than usual now?

This may be an odd one… but here goes.

Ever since I started listening to subliminals, I’ve had songs get stuck in my head. I never had that problem before. It started with “The Way” by Fastball while listening to Emperor V4 last year, and now today it’s a silly song I made up for my daughter… and about a hundred other times in between.

It’s ONLY been happening since I’ve been listening to subs, and is much more pronounced on days when I listen, so I’m assuming a correlation.

Has this happened to anyone else? :man_shrugging:

Ever since using Mind’s Eye more, I am able to “listen” to songs in my head way better than before. Before, I’d need some sort of white noise or steady background noise to do to.

Now I can listen to certain since even in silence. ME kicks arse

I’ve been able to listen to songs in my head even before Mind’s Eye. Sometimes I can listen to an orchestra.

Mind’s Eye just happened to make this stronger.

1 Like

Actually reminded me of this:

With kids, all kinds of songs get stuck inside my head. Better get used to it @BLACKICE lol

1 Like

I managed to go years without ever coming across “baby shark”, and then some truly evil people (aka 2 of my best friends) decided that they were going to introduce me… arghghghghghgh lol.

2 Likes

@BLACKICE
They made up their minds
And they started packing
They left before the sun came up that day
An exit to eternal summer slacking
But where were they going
Without ever knowing the way?

They drank up the wine
And they got to talking
They now had more important things to say
And when the car broke down They started walking
Where were they going without ever knowing the way?

Anyone could see
The road that they walk on is paved in gold
And it’s always summer, they’ll never get cold
They’ll Never get hungry
They’ll never get old and gray

You can see their shadows
Wandering off somewhere
They won’t make it home
But they really don’t care
They wanted the highway
They’re happy there today, today

The children woke up
And they couldn’t find 'em
They left before the sun came up that day
They just drove off
And left it all behind them
But where were they going
Without ever knowing the way?

Anyone could see
They’ll never get hungry

Wandering off somewhere
They won’t make it home
They wanted the highway

Anyone could see
They’ll never get hungry

Wandering off somewhere
They won’t make it home
They wanted the highway

1 Like
1 Like

It’s kinda creepy the background for when they wrote this song. Was based on a news report of an elderly couple who disappeared and their bodies were found later. I think they’d run off the road or something.

“The Way” was on endless loop in my head from almost the day I started listening to Emperor V4… I hadn’t even listened to that song in years before, that I recall, although I suppose it could have been playing in the background somewhere I was. It was so overt that I almost wondered if some of the lyrics were actually similar to Emperor scripting, and my brain latched on to it.

I used to work overnight at a convenience store back in the late 90s and the only radio station that would come in I swear would play the same four songs on repeat

1. Fastball - The Way
  2. Dave Matthews - Crash
  3. Bare Naked Ladies - One Week
  4. Edwin Mccain - I’ll Be

I’d say that was your introduction to K-Pop. Lol.

I know the feeling! I used to work at a Staples store back in the day, same deal… they had 6 or 8 songs each month on repeat from 8am until close, interspersed with a cheesy radio ad for Staples, which never made any sense to me as the customers were already in the damn store.

1 Like

If I’m in the mood for pop at all, I’ll totally take some K-pop… plus, hello Taeyeon! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think of songs as the soundtracks to our lives. There are songs that remind me of different parts of my life. Whenever I am depressed or get down on myself ironically enough the song that instantly pops into my head is Down in a Hole by Alice in Chains

I will openly admit I am a music snob. I honestly don’t see that changing no matter how mentally and emotionally mature I become. There is far too much shitty music out there that makes me want to stab out my eardrums

I actually barely listen to music… if I’m doing housework or am out for a walk etc, then I’ll either have a subliminal playing, or a podcast. When I do listen to music, it’s usually EDM of some sort, but could just as easily anywhere from 1970s classic rock to 90s alt-rock and beyond. I actually don’t know much current music, as again… not really a big thing I listen to.

I guess my question was more wondering if there was some sort of scripting to self-repeat audio content as part of the subliminals, and it’s bleeding over to music as well.

Given the theme of that song, it wouldn’t be surprising. It’s about a couple who just decides to take off for a new life. Leaving everything behind…including the kids apparently lol

Based on a real-life incident (sorta)

Well that’s grim. lol.

I have wondered this myself. I’ve been listening to subliminals a couple of years now, and some songs get stuck in my head and will play in the background for hours or even a couple of days. I’ve attributed this to subliminals but I don’t know why this occurs :man_shrugging:t4: it got to the point where I stopped listening to music, even when I drive, and that helped for sure.

But I like music too much.

1 Like

Seriously? Everyone has their thing. Then again i don’t understand the attraction of certain forms of music let alone certain artists.