Does anyone actually get results?

There is a testimonial page here: https://www.subliminalclub.com/real-subliminal-club-reviews-testimonials/

This forum is dedicated not only to people reporting their results and experiences, but for people to connect over our mutual quest for self-actualization and self-improvement. We also use it for research. This format means you won’t find short little “reviews.” While that’s not the best for marketing, it’s the best for our patrons and the industry as a whole. It’s also best for you, the potential customer, as you’re able to get a REAL idea of the profound change that occur in a person’s life with our titles, not some blurb that can be falsified or paid for. I can easily pay for a “testimonial.” The deep insight that our patrons provide here? That’s invaluable and cannot be bought.

That being said, if you want to continue as part of this community, you will respect the experiences and results of other members. You will not minimize their results simply because it’s not what you as a singular individual wants. You will not call their experiences “unimpressive,” because what they gained isn’t resonating with you. There are things that I’ve changed in the last month using Beyond Limitless that, if reported, would seem inconsequential to others because it’s not an issue they’ve struggled with their entire lives. But since I have battled with it, that victory will profoundly change my life.

To run subliminals successfully, you must be a forward thinker. If you’re looking for someone to say that they became a millionaire after three months, you won’t find it (yet). If you want to see the makings of a millionaire, or the makings of someone on the road to achieving their dreams, you’re in the right place. Regardless, you will respect this community, or in the kindest way I can say this, gtfo.

24 Likes

Emperor and Stark will work its worked for me and for many others. Its a win win situation give it ago and if you do not see results in 30 days request a refund.

1 Like

@diegosanchez69
ShutIt man, we’re all alphas here :angry::angry:

Here’s a fun exercise.

Go into a new restaurant, and demand that the patrons eating there convince you why you should absolutely order a meal. Then, when some actually attempt to helpfully do so, inform them that your meal standards are obviously higher than theirs, therefore most of them are clearly stupid and inefficient, and then demand again that they try better to convince you as you are… not… impressed.

See how that works out for ya.

15 Likes

oranges are tasty.

3 Likes

Spark, meet accelerant. :wink:

You’re not helping, guys. Let it go, your energy is better spent elsewhere.

2 Likes

as you wish.

True enough, I just felt like a bit of cheekiness was warranted. Ok, back to my day. LMK when the mysterious 12 is here, or Executive… :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I’ve gotten results. I am far more mentally and emotionally mature than I have ever been. I’m rapidly becoming more fearlessly independent which may sound weird coming from a guy who is happily married but I tend to do a lot of things myself or us or find ways. I hate asking people for help unless I have exhausted every option.

7 Likes

That’s actually a very good point. For many of our users you can see their writing style change over the months that they are listening to subs.

1 Like

…And out of the soot of the narcissistic inquirer’s ashes rose a fiery phoenix of a thread ; for those who are here to take real note, and acknowledgement, of their own and others progress.

@DarkPhilosopher -my writing done evolve good -nope?

2 Likes

And for some it devolves into a more Primal state.

2 Likes

To add to what I posted earlier I have also learned and embraced long term thinking which will probably be incredibly useful if I finally run EOG. Either way I also understand the need and point to put in more time and effort to things even when you may not want to or it cuts into your free time. I struggled with that for most of my life. Always thinking or feeling I was missing out on so much because I was forced to work lots of overtime in the past or take on a second job. It takes a certain level of mental and emotional strength and maturity to understand and accept these situations. Regeneration and Khan St 1 helped make that possible. Beyond Limitless Ultima as well because with that I found myself thinking before I said or did things. Incredibly beneficial in avoiding miscommunication and misunderstandings.
Something else is that with that change in my maturity I am also ok with admitting to myself and others that I have no clue as to what I’m doing and I’m ok with making mistakes because that’s how I learn. I’m not an "Alpha " and I don’t want to be.

5 Likes

(sorry for bump lol)

Is it wrong of me that there’s a part of me that respects the guy for sticking to his word and not taking your bait? That takes willpower. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tapping into the invincibility of the jackal.

1 Like

Behind the screen he can be super strong, yes indeed.
He has super willpower

In the same way it’s not wrong to respect an absence of shame as an evolutionary advantage in a corporate setting. Or to respect the eloquence of a python constriction. Or a toddler learning to say no for the first time.