Discovery - Dragon Reborn & StarkQ - Journal of PurpleRT

Given how tough ST2 was as-is, a version that’s at least 3x stronger (based on how Ultima v2 ~ 3x Ultima) would have been…eh.

Since ST3 is more about building up than breaking down, I do like starting with V2 on that. And so when I get to ST4 which will have the clearing of ST1/ST2, the personal defense I will have built up on ST3 v2 should allow me to handle ST1/ST2 content in v2 form better.

1 Like

That’s awesome to hear. Sometimes in the thick of it, I can think nothing has changed-then looking back it’s like -holy shit!!

What are you stacking with DR Stage 4?

Nothing, just plain Stage 4.

I think this is wise as I think DR consumes a lot of energy.

What is your plan for DR st4?

Considering that ST4 contains all the previous ones, and unifies them. The plan is to continue breaking down more fears, to become truly unbreakable and with immense mental strength. Bolder, brave and fearless, to take action and to grow even more this year in all senses. And that’s just mentally.

The task will be hard, but there’s nothing like having confidence, courage and the will to embrace each problem as you grow even more.

A king isn’t born, he is made.

I finally realized that.

1 Like

This is similar to my thinking.

Soon I will change to listening to DR st4 only 2 times a week and add other subliminals in.

What about you?

Keep running one loop of ST4 for five days, resting on weekends as usual.
A pinch of Executive here and Commander there.
It’s more than enough, and we haven’t added Qv2 to the mix.

After a month of ST4, I don’t know what to run. Maybe Ascension or Quantum Limitless.
Gonna enter a Japanese course soon, and I want to be on top condition.

What do you plan to run afterwards? Khan? Emperor?

Yes! I think this is a great idea! Maybe even BLU or Limitless Executive?

I haven’t decided on a listening schedule. I have added a custom with Khan st4 (I already ran Khan pre-Q all the way through).

Other than that, I’m not sure because I might be a different person in a few weeks which might mean changed priorities.

Day 5:

Stage 4 only.
At last.
At long last, I TRULY found a career which I’ll pursue. Economics career.
Dragon made find that path, after some advice from my brother. I was feeling way down, and with intense nihilist thoughts. Basically, I had no true purpose. Seems to me, as I enjoy art, I don’t have enough passion for it. However, I’ll be working to keep it in order, could save it as a side hustle or to keep the creative juices only. Didn’t saw value in living every single day. Not gonna lie.

Yes, that sounds extreme. But what can someone expect if I didn’t have a long term or something to really pursue in life, apart from my quest for vanity. (Enhancing my looks)
Thanks to Dragon and advice from my brother (he will graduate as an auditor this December)
Now I’m ready, and I do feel pumped up.

Last night I told my choice to my father and mother. It’s the first time I saw them really happy with such choice. They have my back, again.
I plan to enter college this October, I have to finish some shit first related to my studies and then I’m on my way. Four years could take me, and I’ll be good to go at the age of 22.
Afterwards, time to kick ass overseas, and to move in to Japan.

An adventure of money, glamour, self improvement and thrill.
Starting now. Hell yeah. Will use the knowledge to invest, analyze the market, make profit for my own self and for the place that hires me. And, to use the same knowledge, for gambling.

Spiritually speaking, from what I can explore, my past life involved gambling and a high life.
I don’t care if I have proof or something of the sort, that line of thought explains many patterns in myself, clothes preferences, seeking thrill (be either from gambling or investing in something).
The excitement in making moola, the disdain for an ordinary job… Makes sense.

Going back to my roots, and I feel on my hunch this career’s a wise fucking choice.

I’m glad, I’m fucking glad I realized this at the age of 18, and not when you finish a career, unfulfilled and broke. The bullet I avoided! ST4’s the lifesaver. No more bullshitting around, time to work.
In the meantime, I’ll explore everything on the topic. Articles, books… Get prepared.

4 Likes

I’m really glad you’re going through all this healing stuff now, at the age of 18. Way better to go through these trials now as opposed to later in life when there’s a lot of other stuff to deal with.

3 Likes

Exactly my friend. I’m playing catch up now, with my life. I enjoyed it, but it wasn’t enough. Mediocrity is simply not enough for me. Not then, and certainly not now.

I wish I had these tools at your age. You are incredibly lucky. Congrats and keep going

1 Like

congrats on the clarity! Your 18 !!! :sunglasses::smile: I had no idea, way to get a head start on life.

1 Like

I’m glad you got out of your nihilistic thoughts, found purpose, and got a plan! I’m glad your family is there to support you!

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys! It’s true, I should be even more grateful, both for their support and for this chance, of healing at this moment.

More reflections, Dragon keeps surprising me.
Right, goal and ambition are set. Now it’s to deal with the remaining issues.
And how? Well, I felt it’s time for me to forgive myself.

What happened in the past shouldn’t define myself in the present.
I truly mean it this time. There are a few things still bothering me. Partly, as much as I deny it, my shyness is killing me. I feel the breakthrough is about to end, tho.
This recon is the first time it doesn’t feel… painful. It’s like a weird sensation, but it’s like I’m embracing my flaws, and to stop putting myself down.

As I walked today, I had a interesting thought. I deserve to love myself. And it’s true.
The more I ran from the idea from my ego, brought me to this moment. I shouldn’t live in such condition of always improving, but hating my guts deep inside. No, I won’t keep that shit up.

I deserve a happy, wholesome and exciting life. I need to stop thinking the opposite, doesn’t make sense. As much as I crave for an inner circle of strong friendships, how can I expect them to love me, if I don’t even do that shit with myself? Nah, it’s no longer be like that.

I’m the one who was wrong all along, and doesn’t surprise me. What does surprise me, it’s that now I want to be completely healed. No holding back now. I’m the one in charge of my life, therefore, I need to make amends with who am I.

Once I heal, there will be problems to deal with. Always have. Our demons never leave, we just learn to deal with them in a different way once we heal from our wounds. But I’ll be even more prepared.
It’s time to end this inner madness. Goals and ambitions are set, now it’s time to make peace inside.

No more inner fighting, but to take care of myself now.
I realized that mistake too, at last.

2 Likes

I think these are Zen master level realizations! :person_in_lotus_position:

Congratulate yourself man!

1 Like

Today, something personal happened. Way too fucking big.
To put things in perspective, I need to take a break.

A break from Dragon.
I’ll take a month.

Wow. And Just when Qv2 comes around, too. Take care, man.

1 Like

This journal will be on hold.