Discovery - Dragon Reborn & StarkQ - Journal of PurpleRT

That’s right, going to rock n’ roll over there.

1 Like

Japan is a nice place to live. You will love it there.

1 Like

I have this feeling on my gut that it’s a wise choice. I trust your words man, it’s a nice place all right!
That’s why I’m hauling ass to prepare myself.

Day 16:

Change of plans, swapping Emperor for StarkQ. It’s more in tune with my long and short term goals for life now. Finally I have a plan in the long run.
I’m still learning again Japanese and practiced a bit my knowledge of self-defense, otherwise today I took a break from my daily activities and spent it wisely with my family.

It’s Sunday after all, however tomorrow once again time to kick ass out there.

1 Like

Hey. I’m sorry since that’s not the right place to ask about that but how your brother’s results are?

I’m considering running the same stack he is.

He dropped QL days ago. Recon was intense, so intense he dropped it.
But not without a breakthrough. Things were so fucking tough, three long days awaited him of pure recon.

Afterwards? He has an intense drive now, a intense flame of passion to make it big in life, and he’s hauling ass for his life goals. He was pretty much laidback with his life, however he’s now so goddamn determined he inspired me too. He’s running now DR with StarkQ, that’s why were using the same stacks, shared goals now.

Great results indeed.

1 Like

that’s awesome
was he doing QL stage 1?
Was that what gave him the intensity and determination after he recovered from the recon or do you think that was Stark?
How is Stark compared to Emperor on DR for you so far?

1 Like

That’s right, midway through Stage 1 I think. Maybe 3/4 of it.
I do attribute it to stacking DR with QL that gave him that moment of clarity. This came after he recovered from the recon and used it as fuel for his life.

He added Stark days after his realization and mission and dropped QL.

Much, much easier to digest and feel more chilled with life in general. Also pretty much more chatty, enhanced socialization skills, increased performance in learning Japanese. Ain’t feeling anxiety in trying new things. More creative when drawing and enhanced coordination when illustrating.
Confident stance, plus more optimistic and overall more attractive to myself and others as far as I saw today.
Some outside contacts told me I lost weight and complimented my new look. That’s… That’s new I can say. I’ll be honest.

Don’t wanna sound cliché but I ain’t familiar with receiving compliments. This is a change indeed.

Emperor ain’t bad, although didn’t realize I was feeling on the edge constantly. Not so much right now. Authority and commanding is something I can give it to Emperor. However I do realized I can’t do what I seek in life alone. I’m in the search of expanding my inner circles now. Finally my pride in being lone wolf assimilated into something better, to be more social n’ meet people of similar interests.

To assemble my kick-ass crew.

Thank god that Stark has IC scripting in it. And if I’m going all-in related artistic pursuits, why not adding the innovation, wealth and alphaness of StarkQ? This journey’s going great!

4 Likes

This is really cool, yes Emperor can be super on edge. Life narrows into being about accomplishing what’s intended- which is super powerful if used in the right context but not always the thing to do/way to be unless that’s what someone wants and/or conditions are set up for that.

Sounds like a great evolution. Looking forward to what’s next.

1 Like

@PurpleRT73

I think things are starting… your plane is on the runway and cleared for take off.

1 Like

Perhaps your brother could try QL st1 for 60 days, then maybe add DR st1 as he stops QL st1 and goes to QL st2

1 Like

Therefore I assume this is finally… the pathways of manifestation opening up right?
It’s a fascinating concept how everything begins to sort itself out.

That’s a great idea to try maintain excellent streaks and long-term change with both programs.
Sometimes it’s a pain to run other heavy major programs such as stages at the same time with others of the same caliber, it’s a good strategy to spend two months each.

As I’m seeing things looks like he’ll keep the DR & StarkQ until he finishes with DR on April.
I wonder what he’ll run afterwards?

Sounds cool though, here comes the power of the Stark Brothers!

1 Like

Day 19:

Man, another major breakthrough, this time was for me.
Finally found answered one big question last night.

'Cause the old wounds convinced me not to show my truest side. My own pride in the matter made me cut off me of the things I wanted to try and pursuit mainly due to the reputation I made inside my family and with my other colleagues.
From the upbringing and shitty years back in school, no longer have to be afraid of criticism.
Always afraid of public opinion, of what they think of me. To be shunned.
This thing constantly pursued me. Not anymore.

Made me realize. Why the fuck do I have to shut down and repress what I like for others and not for me? I thought I had the idea clear, well last night I DO now have what I want.
Not what my family thinks, not what my friends or society thinks.

It’s my life, it’s my way. You don’t like it? So be it.
Don’t have to prove worth to others, but to do what I prefer, otherwise it’s wasting time.
Maybe father has the idea of what he expects from me, but no more.
I don’t have to search for his approval. Don’t have to mold my life for him.
But for myself.

Maybe I said this in the past, but now I TRULY feel I’m doing what I honestly seek.

Father, man…
He always bought clothes for us and not really gave us our chance to get the clothes we desired, it was always what he think was the best. Not to mention his strict way of raising me that gave me fear of speaking up, among other shitty things. DR slowly peeled that fear off, and stand up for myself properly.

He’s talking crap of these audios, being pretentious, arrogant and immature, making fun of others at his age is painful to see. Always bragging, wearing expensive clothes to “remind others what they’re worth”. Right now for some reason he’s behaving like this for weeks.
Apologies for the small rambling.

Jesus, for once I’m beginning to buy the clothes I truly want. Finally at age 18. It kinda sucks had to be until this point. But it’s the first step towards being who I really am. Last night bought some cool clothes and I feel confident on my skin wearing something that fits me and what I like.
Practice my self-defense, learning Jap, writing skills, illustration…
This is my life. No more repressing.

Things are sorting out slowly but surely! Even so, I have seen A LOT numbers like 12:12 / 21:21…
77, 12:34, and many many times 11:11.

The time’s now, I’m pretty sure of that.

4 Likes

Day 20:

More answers, but I have my mind clear now.
Real clear, there’s no doubt.

Aching to speed up my stay on my country, and I’m now real about honest with my goals. Oh yeah now I have the intense drive of achieving my dreams, desires and pleasures.
I’m not fucking around. I have this burning passion in my heart, aura and words it’s magical. To embrace myself and what I seek.

About goddamn time.

2 Likes

Day 22:

Peeled off more doubts in my career choice. If I’m going all in related to wealth and arts, I’ll head over to 3D Modeling. Can make good money with it, financial independence and enjoy bringing sketches into life with the models and potentially animate them.

Spent the afternoon researching career choices in my country and estimated time for a degree.
Modeling all the way, skill talks more than a CV in there. Although I’ll be sure to sign up somewhere to get a degree in it.

Man, that walk I took for once in my life does help in reflecting what I want.
Seems more aligned to my choices. I’m about to learn the basics.

2 Likes

:+1::sunglasses:

Day 23:

In a week I’m switching to ST3.
Rough day, the recon’s driving me nuts. Been almost non-stop questioning and experiencing recon for a week now.
Sure sometimes I assimilate two conflicting ideas and get inspired and motivated, but hours later more questions arise.

Feeling pissed-off, but the good part is that there’s a faint inner voice telling me that I deserve what I seek in my life. DR’s helping fortunately, however this moments of doubt are getting on my nerves.

2 Likes

I understand… fewer loops… more rest days.

You’re right there. Gonna take the night off, let my mind process even more.

Yea. @PurpleRT73 I’m finding that my walks are among the few things that help.

1 Like