Differences between chosen and commander

What are the differences between those two?

Chosen will make you happier, do pretty much everything the objections says, fill you with joy, make positive relationships more fun and open. It’s about deepening connections, leading through relationships.

Commander is all about personal power. It’s like JUST the leadership component of Ascension… maybe that would be a apt description. Plus, it has the added benefit of Executive Function benefits. So… you make snap decisions and instantly have confidence in them, and that CONFIDENCE is what gives you your leadership capacity. Everyone else will be shaking around what to do and you’ll have instant and absolute certainty “THIS IS THE RIGHT PATH.” Which will cause everyone to feel safe and comforted in following you as a leader due to your certainty.

Chosen = following you because of their relationship with you.
Commander = Following you because of your own internal confidence.

• Commander has the added benefit of being the BEST sub I’ve ever listened to for productivity and work ethic. ADHD and issues with eliminating negative habits and implementing positive habits have almost become a thing of the past. Honestly i think the commander is a slept on sub. Even I only just tried it out this week, had insane benefits with it, and then realized literally noone talks about it.
5 Likes

So if you suffer from analysis paralysis (indecision) and pro/conning things to death, The Commander would be an absolute game changer? I find it quite challenging to make a decision, I can stick to the decision once made but My God is making a choice quickly an issue for me personally.

1 Like

How’s the Commander life-charger like for you?

@bombayduck since starting ZP, life chargers have become an absolute game changer. Ive only used them a few times. But true socjal a few nights ago was extremely potent. Its like zp made lifecharger results kick in with zp-level speed.

Im planning on testing out commander lifecharger some time soon so keep an eye out on my journal.

1 Like

Yes, exactly

How often do you run the life-chargers, and how does the listening schedule work with lifechargers for yourself?

Following for this

Ive only ran life chargers 3 times since zp came out. I ran them in qv2 but felt almost nothing when i did back then

i have similar issues to this and unfortunately i do NOT remember commander ZP helping with this.

what are “life chargers”?

do you have a link?

wow i wish i had similar results with commander ZP; sounds exactly like what i need.

Here’s the main discussion thread: Main Disc. Thread - LIFE(charger) Early Access.

1 Like