Didnt receive programs

So i just bought a few major programs. I did pay for it but i dont seem to have received anything. The last screen i got was from paypal saying “thank you for your payment, the merchant will send you your order confirmation”. I havent received any email either.

Im not what to do now, should the payment go through after a but of time and ill than receive my programs? Or should i contact support about this?

1 Like

Do this :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Contact support but also check your SubClub account on the main website - the “Orders” or “Downloads” tab should have the products you ordered

2 Likes

Check spam maybe you got some email there

1 Like

Nothing in spam and nothing in my downloads. Even in the order section it doesnt show anything. I contacted support, i hope that will resolve the issue. I do hope i get a reaction in time before all the prices go up. That may make things complicated.

2 Likes

I believe everything will be okay, you already bought it and if you have proofs then your problem will be solved. Support may answer slow (If it’s still Thanksgiving week in US, or at least it’s a weekend now) so just wait

5 Likes

There have been issues with Paypal before. Not to worry. They’ll resolve it.

:+1:t2:

1 Like