Delivery Equivalence Between Q and previous tech

I don’t remember the exact posts but,

When i first joined , i would see suggestions around in the forum that for multistages, 270 hours (lets just say 300) of exposure per stage is suggested for optimum sub usage.

After Q had been released, I read that 1 loop of Q is about 6 loops of previous tech, ie. 1 hour of q = 4.5 hours of previous tech ( 45min * 6)

if there is no fault in my understanding of the previous to statements,

is it correct to say that under q,

300 hours per stage for optimum delivery is equivalent to 67 hours of Q ( 300 / 4.5?)

@SaintSovereign

2 Likes

Yes but I dont think it means you can now listen to a sub for less duration

Ie. I imagine you should still do 1 month per stage

but instead of having to do 6 a day minimum (just a number although that was the general consensus/what I felt as well), now you can probably get results with even 1 loop a day or 2, and gauge your response before adding more.

3 Likes

The number you posted is very plausible to me. I’ve been running RegeneratioQ for 59 hours now and it seems to me I’ve dealt with almost all the rubbish I was planning. My traumas have been eradicated and now I can see only some minor issues left, most of them are the results of those traumas. But of course, we have to take into account the fact that I’m using Elixir too (31 hours). In other words, using Ultimas, which work as boosters, may even shorten the amount of time you mentioned.

3 Likes

how many loops a day of RegenerationQ are you running ?

1 Like

It was 3 for some time, then 4 and now 5. I may increase it to 6 next week and interlace the loops with a 30 minutes of silence track only. Now it’s a 1 hour of silence track. Today is my 19th day on my healing stack.

2 Likes

Thanks for the responses guys!

I have never understood what exactly is the point of RegenerationQ. What kind of healing? I have Fi trickster. I have never known how I feel or how I should interpret how I feel. Can you elaborate on healing a bit?

Regeneration is about mental/emotional healing and it supports dealing with traumas. I use it in a stack with Elixir. More details in my journal.

My healing stack has helped me deal with two major traumas and now it’s healing minor issues.

You might surprise yourself if you keep running it.

Thank you. I’m planning to run it for another two weeks and then see if I should listen to it for some more time.

I’m wondering if you’ve resolved much of the rubbish you are consciously aware of. So I wonder if now Regeneration will start to work on what you are not consciously aware of. I make this comment out of my own personal experience. :grin:

1 Like

That’s the key question indeed. I just remember what Jung said, if we’re not aware of our traumas, inner drives and factors we’re destined to be driven by them and we call it our destiny but once we’ve realized them they have no more power over us since we hold that power in our hands now. So if it comes to my healing stack it’s given me a lot of useful realizations and my interpretation of the traumas and attitude towards myself and people involved in them changed. I may only assume it helped on the subconscious level too since we cannot inspect it anyway. Another thing is, I’m sure I’ll rerun my healing stack one day. Probably before jumping to Khan.