Deep Dive with StarkQv2 + The Executive UltimaV2

Any new results with Stark?

It’s been over a year since I last updated this journal. My life has drastically changed since running that first loop of Stark back in December 2020. Right before I started running subs, I was in a dark place in my life and unsure of my purpose and direction. Since running subs, I’ve overcome a significant amount of emotional baggage and limiting beliefs. The results of my experiences can be attributed to Stark, The Executive, Quantum Limitless, Ascended Mogul and Wanted.

Stark
This subliminal served as my introduction to this space. I was looking for a subliminal that would have profound social, cognitive, and wealth manifestation-related effects. Running this sub I experienced:

• Increased social confidence and influence
  • Increased status and respect from others
  • Sharper wit and increased humor
  • Increased interest from women
  • Numerous business opportunities presented to me
  • Rapid expansion of my social circle

The Executive
I bought this subliminal alongside stark but didn’t run it nearly as much. I don’t have as much to say about this sub but here are some of my experiences.

• Increased desire to be productive
  • Discomfort with lounging around/being lazy
  • Increase in the baseline of productivity

Quantum Limitless
This is an amazing sub. Sometimes it can be difficult to find a metric to measure if one’s intelligence has improved but with QL noticed an overall improvement in my mental capabilities. I’ve currently run it up to stage 3 on and off since purchase. Here are some of the benefits I experienced:

• Increased mental clarity
  • Streamlining of thought processes
  • Increased mental bandwidth/ability to multi-task
  • Improved articulation of thoughts
  • Improved memory and recall
  • Increased ability to absorb information
  • Increased ability to get into a flow state for hours on end
  • Improvement in mental math capabilities
    *Improved ability to visualize and conceptualize information

Ascended Mogul
This sub helped me greatly in making advancements in my career. I successfully switched industries and my overall career direction. Some of the results I’ve experienced are:

• Extreme sense of groundedness and confidence
  • Increased motivation and drive to pursue my career goals
  • More confrontational in dealing with conflict
  • People around me showing respect/ coming to me for advice
  • Made over $10,000 while running it for 3 months

Wanted
I experience pretty immediate results with this sub likely because the archetype already fits the way I interact with people on a daily basis. Some results I experienced:

*More stares and attention from women

• Women in general feel more comfortable opening up to me about more intimate parts of their lives/emotions
  • Increased DMs
  • Situations where multiple women fought over me

The list I just made does not reflect the extent of the results I’ve experienced. My mindset and overall resting state have also changed drastically as well. While I could go into extreme detail about everything, it would take too long to fully list out all of the changes. Instead, I will start a new journal. @RVconsultant could you please close this journal?

2 Likes