Day 1 of the rest of my life ~ Stark & LME ~

This was more of an exaggeration in the moment if I’m being totally honest.

Definitely feeling some recon.

I gaslight myself sometimes. :crazy_face:

I have had a tendency of painting this picture of an ideal partner and attempt to mold someone into that idea in my imagination.

I love him for sure but some of his habits bother me, but I also have my own habits that bother me too.

I see the light and dark side in people.

I’m highly intuitive empathic and have psychic abilities as well.

Sometimes I feel highly sensitive and overwhelmed by this gift and sometimes curse.

This.

Exactly.

Also, in addition to narcissistic traits we also move through narcissistic states.

It’s like lanes on the highway.

Imagine that there are 5 lanes and the one all the way on the left is the Narcissism lane. Some people avoid that lane. Some people go in and out of it based on the conditions. And some people stay in it all the time. It’s the only one that they drive in. Those people are “The Narcissists”. But many other people will get in that lane from time to time. And, occasionally, even “The Narcissists” may get out of that lane temporarily.

This is a simple way of looking at it, but, to me, it kind of comes down to this:

Can you take turns?

It’s a kindergarten lesson.

hahahaha. “Okay honey, it’s Timmy’s turn now. Can you sit the f**k down?” :rofl:

If you can’t; and if all you have are 128 excellent reasons why you can’t…then you may be in that left lane.

On the other hand, if you can’t take your own turn, and are always giving it up? Well, that’s just the same problem in reverse. Narcissism is not the only problem in the world.

Anyway, those are more cents for the penny jar.

The important thing is it sounds like you’re on your journey and are building up strong wisdom.

1 Like

It’s been almost a month of rest from any subliminals…

My dreams have been super vivid and powerful…

Having a lot of aha moments…

Major breakthroughs and releases…

Much bolder and confident…

Truly embracing the powerful woman that I am…

I’m debating which subs to go with when I am ready to give them a go again…

I’m not feeling any interest in intense healing subs as I have already done quite a bit of healing in my life… and DR rocked me to the core on every level of my being! :fire:

I’m working at business and artistic goals while raising 1 child full time and 2 part time.

I am in a romantic relationship… noticing where I could probably use some improvements…

Miss you guys :heart:

4 Likes

So it’s been about a months rest without any subliminals…

Is it possible to feel effects this long after listening?

I find more and more comes up to heal as the days go on…

It feels like spiritual ascension!

I keep getting this desire to start a new cycle of subs… but then I feel a little fear because what I experienced from overload last month!

1 Like

Could just pick two titles abs do one loop of them each alternating days. And keep them somewhat related to each other so they integrate faster.

Like Heartsong and Seductress.
Or
Ascension for Women and Mogul

Or DR1 and DR2 (kidding about that one)

1 Like

I’m going with Stark + LE + Seductress

Starting on Monday :sunglasses:

3 Likes