Dating - The Dark Avenger Rises

I had a great experience while stacking WANTED and Libertine, so I’m inclined to agree with this. The aura I had seemed to be coming off of me in waves.

3 Likes

I concur. You’ll just end up being another guy in the DM’s

This journey is turning into a movie, I’m watching. You got game bro, just watch out for the Joker

1 Like

Hit serious recon a day later was mentally exhausted all morning. It was not until late afternoon i managed to pick myself up again. Had two dates later on in the evening. Spent time having drinks with the first girl for an hour or so then cut the date short telling her i had to meet friends and then meeting the second girl at some other location. I was alittle concerned that I might bump into the first girl but it didn’t happen. The first girl refused to make out with me.

The second girl we made out just outside a strip club which was funny as the promo girls outside the strip club were looking on smiling.

3 Likes

The following day i hit on two girls outside the shopping mal as soon as I approached they basically turned away saying no thanks. I noticed that there were a few other guys day gaming in the shopping centre. Whereever you find young hot girls you will find day gamers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re still in Poland right?

I’ll be going over there next year to run some game… Are you using Tinder As well to maximize numbers?

Hey hey, what’s your modules for the custom your using?

No mate i hate tinder its trash.

Heading back to Poland in a few days meanwhile i decided to build a new khan stage 4 custom. So i will be running this alongside a classified subliminal.

Wanted some more smartness and intelligence added to Khan stage 4 so i have added in the relevant modules ahahahaha.

2 Likes

Is it a Stark + Khan custom;)?

1 Like

yeah kind of :slight_smile:

On my second visit to Poland i met a lovely girl originally from the ukraine. She is planning to come over and visit me next month. I like the fact she is so ambitious and is working on marketing a unique product she came up with all by herself.

Currently running two customs one for stark and one with wanted.

4 Likes

Oh oh, potential Mrs DarkAvenger :eyes:

1 Like