Custom ZP - Support Required

Hi there,

I just purchased a custom ZP under the same Email associated with this account (March 24). The option that I purchased was 1-day delivery; however, it seems that it has already been more than a day. I still have not received my product, and the order states that it is “processing.” I tried to submit a ticket but couldn’t seem to log in successfully. I would like to gain the administrator’s help in this regard. Thank you.

• Dave

@AnswerGroup

Please read the (?) next to “Express (1 Day Guaranteed) $75.00”,
it says "End of the following business day, EST – midnight."

So you can expect it today before Midnight EST … about 12 hours from this post.

Having said that, 24th March was a Sunday, and I don’t know how Express works on the weekends.

@Fire
@SaintSovereign

Yes, it will say Processing until your Custom is built, and an email is sent with your Download Link.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

First of all, this is not a support forum, so you need to submit a support ticket, no one knows what email is associated with this account and no one is going to formally help you here.

Second of all, when you submit a support ticket, include the order # of the custom, so that they know what you’re referring to.

Third of all, sometimes this happens. I am also waiting for an express custom that took more than 1 day. It’s fine, that’s just life sometimes. I believe if it doesn’t come in the express timeframe you get a refund on the express charge - not entirely sure

EDIT: I checked my account and I actually got the custom express just missed it :slight_smile:

Custom delivery times are based on business days.

Since Sunday is not a business day, the countdown begins today, meaning you should receive your custom one business day from today, aka tomorrow.

It will definitely come today. We’re already on it. The explanations provided by the others regarding business days are accurate.

3 Likes

Hi @SaintSovereign,

It’s been another 2 days, I still have not received my Custom yet. I wonder what is happening. Please kindly confirm, thanks.

I’ll take a look today. I’ve sent you a PM, can you let me know your order number?

Hi Saint,

Just pm’ed you. Please take a look.

Best,
-D

Hello, similar problem here ordered a Custom with one-day delivery #2027204 on 28th of March, and it is now 30th of March for me.

A support ticket was opened as well to notify Customer Support #23024 but since it is now weekend I was hoping to reach the right people here.

It’s been 2 weeks and I haven’t heard from the administrator or support. Could someone look into this? Custom orders were supposed to be delivered in 1 day as I ordered, now it’s been 2 weeks.

Am sure there is a good reason for it.

If you have paid for 1 day delivery, you will get the express order part of the fees back.

There are some rare instances when an order takes more time than usual, in which case patience will serve you well along with running main store titles.

Please be patient. You will for sure get your custom. If this is your first custom, I can understand your bewilderment but I assure you that every order is fulfilled no matter the time taken.

Tagging @SaintSovereign

1 Like