Custom Wealth Stack Suggestions

Okay so I got money’s to buy one with terminus square strength too. Here’s my list.

I was looking through the comments and someone mentioned mosiac basically is a bridge for other subs to be used. So I’m thinking a major wealth stack that supplements other wealth subs like EOG multi stages too. Any other suggestions based of these and my reasoning?

1 Like

Core Combos:
EOG ST4
StarkQ
Emperor HOM
Mogul
Inner Circle

Took out unlimiter and Feburus; put Stark Q, Mogul, and EOG ST4 Cores in. Yay or nay? Basically just money on my mind and if I listen to anything else it’ll supplement this. Like listen to this and also play EOG ST1 by itself.

What’s your current reality at?

If you’re yet to start a business, then build with Emperor, Stark, and/or Mogul.
If you’re mostly going to be investments driven, go big on Medici.
Load up on EOG only if you have major foundations for wealth in place.

Also - about “terminus square strength”

:+1:t2:

Okay that’s super helpful. Emperor, Stark and Mogul Cores it is. Also I can take the strength for Terminus. I’ll give it till tommorow after work to go ahead and build. Also I’ll read and adjust according to suggestions. And yes I am yet to own a business. I’ve been told copywriting and sales, but I’d also like to be able to obtain wealth in other ways and law of attraction what not as well. Hence every wealth subliminal license added on :sweat_smile: