Carpe Diem Ascended
DEUS
Intuition Enhancer
Natural Winner
Omnidimensional
Potentiator
Unlimiter
Yggdrasil

I created this to up my productivity, which is something that has been considerably lacking despite my progress in healing. Since there is only 1 productivity module in the store, I decided to see what else I could add to it. I choose to focus on finance since it is most related to productivity. And yes, even though I said I wasnt gonna focus on finance, screw thatā€¦

I might as well remove all limits related to finances that could spill into other areas of my life. And thatā€™s what I did. Apart from Limitless Destroyer, all the modules that deal with limitation such as Unlimiter, Atman, Wealth Limit Destroyer and Potentiator are all in it. Iā€™ve added to this modules which will help me express my power (hence the Mighty in the name). Power Unleashed and Potentiator.

This also means that Iā€™ve got no space for Rebirth Ultima in my stack. Adding this to the mix would make it 4 hours long, and if I have to start my stack at 11pm Iā€™ll end up sleeping at 3am (cant sleep for long while listening to subs).
So yeah, goodbye for now Rebirth Ultima!

Anyways, I am excited for this sub. With it, Iā€™ve covered every major area of life except physical fitness, which isnt a priority at all now. I am starting a business in healthcare as previously mentioned so The Might Mogul will help me a ton. I couldnt have picked 20 modules that worked so well with each other.

Day 10:
UH x 1
LAFS x 1
TMM x 1

I will post about my first experiences listening to TMM in the next post.

2 Likes

This is great. I like it more the longer I look at it. It feels very congruent and on task.

I like the focus of Mogul.

(Iā€™m scrolling up to look at it all.)

So, youā€™ve got your healing custom (which, among other jewels, packs both Energetic Development XI and The Architect, two healing powerhouses; not just for your own healing but also for your work as a healer of others.).

Then youā€™ve got the Lust At First Sight custom, which is like Charismatic Aura Fantastic. Cool as f.

And now youā€™ve added in The Mighty Mogul.

Thereā€™s such a synergy between these three programs. Just in regarding it, it feels good.

This is dope.

1 Like

Thank you, Iā€™m glad you think the same! Now to keep listening to all 3 consistently and internalize it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If anything I could have added Gratitude Embodiment in place of another module, but I feel thankful for being on this path so I opted against that.

Oh yeah, I know you guys are losing sleep over the album art for The Mighty Mogul, so here it is:

We makinā€™ all kindzZzz of monetary gainZzZzzā€¦ all kindZzzZzzZā€¦

1 Like

Day 10:
UH x 1
LAFS x 1
TMM x 1

Iā€™m noticing that every new custom feels really smooth and peaceful during the first few listens. Iā€™ve not faced any major reconciliation since starting my customs a month ago. I think thatā€™s because I am taking action to develop my aura and heal from what needs to be healed.
The biggest difference since then is my default attitude. Itā€™s ā€œI dont know how yet, but I will succeedā€. Iā€™ve stopped looking at 3-dimensional things like tactics and techniques. I am focused on vibration, frequency and energy ie the 4D stuff.

Today I had Everytime We Touch by Cascada playing in my head, so I downloaded it and am listening to it now lol. Not sure if itā€™s related to subliminals at all.
I also met a potential business partner and things went well. We will finalize the details which will provide me another way to earn some money. I was still a little bit anxious when I felt that both of us had nothing to say and the result silence would be awkward. Fuck that.

I slept while doing yoga nidra, so I will do it again. Very excited to be developing the sensitivity to harness sexual energy.

1 Like

Okay, I think I may have cracked the code to semen retention:
While meditating, I visualize a particular scene in first person that gets me aroused to the point of having an erection. I then visualize my pair of etheric hands gathering all this sexual, primal, lustful energy and transferring it to my aura. Then, my erection subsided.

I feel extremely light after this meditation :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 11:
UH x 1
LAFS x 1
TMM x 1

I have 5 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours (since my last post) and feel like I am coming down with a flu :frowning:

Today I followed my cousin, his wife and kid to the playground. She asked me two interesting questions:

1. Am I looking to have my own kids in future
  2. When I check out women, do I look at their feet

I find it interesting that these questions come after I engaged in Project Lust At First Sight. Not hoping and saying at all that she lust after me (that would be complicated), but that I am now starting to be perceived as someone who has romantic/dating plans.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the build strength on your customs? Standard, Terminus, Terminus2?

All Q. The plan is to run them for a period of time eg 6 months, and then switch to Terminus.

1 Like

Day 12:
Rest

I think Iā€™ve missed 1-2 days of journaling, but nothing ground breaking happened in those days. I had a really deep sleep after lunch and dream about playing a game similar to Quest of Glory V. This entity killed in the game and I had to reload the game 3x and use a spell to defeat it.

If I do not go back to sleep after dinner, I will meditate until bed time.

Day 13 (3rd Aug 2020)
UH x 1
LAFS x 1
TMM x 1

I notice on a physical level, my lower muscles are less tense. I can stand in certain positions and not feel like they are cramping the f out.

On a mental level, I feel like I have a more ā€œdevil may careā€ attitude.

On my yoga nidra program that will eventually lead to developing sexual magnetism, I am on to Week 2. This involves alternate nostril breathing in a rhythm, eg Inhale 4 secs, Hold 4 secs, Exhale 4 secs, Hold 4 secs. Itā€™s something I am still getting use to, but I dont see it as something challenging as long as I stick to it daily.

I do need to be exercising more, and sleeping regularly. @SaintSovereign: Please consider using Ultima technology to make a booster for fast, deep sleep.

Who has success fixing their insomnia?

Day 14 (4th Aug 2020)
UH x 1
LAFS x 1
TMM x 1

Government agencies are a pain to deal with online.

Yesterday I forgot to add that I had a few dreams. One of them involved running towards an enemy that was laying prone in the back of a lorry facing me and I shot his face twice.

Other than that nothing much to report. I am at the stage of building foundations energetically, so for the most part itā€™s just sticking diligently to the exercises and of course listening to the subliminals.

I realize I can go to 2 loops, but Iā€™m not sure if I should. I certainly aint facing any sort of reconciliation. My motivation has been high since starting my customs. My sleep has gotten slightly better yesterday.

Day 15 (5th Aug 2020)
UH x 1
LAFS x 1
TMM x 1

I will be listening to TMM in the morning to start my day, LAFS in the afternoon, and UH at night before I sleep.
Speaking of sleep, I will be doing 2 things that are suppose to help insomnia, one of them being spooningā€¦ wait what? not that type of spooning (yet, lol), but taking a metal spoon and rubbing it on the soles of the feet. And placing my hand on my forehead while breathing deeply.

Yoga Nidra is getting easier, but frankly I wish I can just move on to the fun stuff directly related to sexual magnetism. Although I trust that everything is happening the way itā€™s supposed to be.

Iā€™m also not finding much difference since switching TMM for Rebirth Ultima.

1 Like

Day 16 (6th Aug 2020)
TMM x 1
LAFS x 1
UH x 1

I am experiencing the slightest form of reconciliation, where I didnt want to listen to my stack and was considering ā€œtaking a breakā€. I didnt. I think this is due to my life being at a standstill right now. But all of that is going to change. Today I am getting my business phone + sim card, which allows me to finally make a business card with my contact number on it. Then I will have to go clean up my new office during the weekend, get the office software and quickbooks going, and start going out there to promote my services.

I hate all these fucking unforseen expenses/cost of a business to ensure that it will run smoothly. But fuck it, with The Might Mogul by my side I am confident of rising above all these trivial matters that can be taken care of with money.

I need to remind myself that money/people is not about the superficial shit like having a logo designed by Pablo Picasso, or a business card with gold flakes on it that could be sold for $10k.

ITā€™S ABOUT BEING IN THE VIBRATION OF WEALTH, AND FOR ME, HEALTH. everything else is secondary.

Day 17 (7th Aug 2020)
TMM x 1
LAFS x 1
UH x 1

So, it turns out that we actually can have too many aura related modules in a customā€¦ At the moment I do not have many chances to test how well LAFS is working, but I will continue to listen to it until Saint gets back to me on how I can determine if the current number of aura modules are excessive.
Having said that, I dont think this is the case for me at all. Intuition tells me I am on the right track, and yoga nidra + subsequent advance exercises will help me manifest the Lust At First Sight effect.

Iā€™m seeing many changes in you during the past couple of months. Thank you for posting.

1 Like

Interesting. If I could sum it up from my perspective, the most notable change since I started listening to these subs is my attitude towards life:
To me now, nothing is a big deal. I used to care way too much about what others thought of me.

2 Likes

True, what others thought of you. This is great. What is your thought about how you think about yourself?

Right now I think that I am blessed for being able to walk this path of self exploration & development. I even have this feeling that my past reincarnations made a pact with the Divine that in this life time I will have the opportunity to continue my soulā€™s ultimate project, Alchemy.
And by that I mean being able to manifest the biggest desires at will.

I dont think itā€™s a coincidence that I stumbled upon SC, and them releasing The Alchemist, Neville Goddard, @Hermitā€™s perspectives, morphogenic fields, incredible healers around the world who are manifesting health with their patients/clients.

In this regard, I still have a long way to go, but I am enjoying it.

3 Likes