Custom Ultimas Are Here!

@Malkuth - ah thanks. I guess having it will make it even more stackable.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, @Malkuth - hmm now this would make a nice standalone title for a wealth ultima in the SubClub store. Maybe it can be called TITAN ULTIMA.

1 Like

At the same time, I’m really digging how customizable this is. @Simon was conceiving another variation on a wealth Ultima that was based on Luck and encountering/easily receiving fortuitous opportunities and generous gifts.

3 Likes

@Malkuth - that’s intriguing. @Simon could call it FORTUNA ULTIMA

3 Likes

Your self-discipline is admirable! I salute it!

1 Like

Post build ideas here: Custom Ultima Stack Thread

Let’s keep this one related to questions and comments so I don’t lose them.

3 Likes

could the ultima be built without the ultrasonic track?
when i listen to any ultrasonic it affects me badly

Thank you. It’s not easy but it needs to be done. I’m definitely thinking long term now.

2 Likes

@James

At the risk of sounding like an audio loop…

The custom subliminal I think of as a 6 to 12 month commitment. That means listening as per instructions for 6 to 12 months.

1 Like

@RVconsultant I believe you’re correct. I was speaking more to myself than anyone else without realizing it as I have let my impulsiveness wreak havok on my life and not thinking about the trade off and consequences of the choices I made. Placing importance on something that could obviously wait or I could have gone without or avoided. It’s a strange feeling when you start realizing how meaningless things are that people including myself have put such a priority on.

1 Like

Even so, as much as I am biased and would love Subliminal Club to make lots of sales now as Ultima is released, I think it’s wise that people read these above comments on waiting and reflect on what they are doing instead of running to the store to buy buy buy.

1 Like

I completely agree. Be realistic but also be patient and make whatever Ultima you choose focused like @SaintSovereign stated

I already have my credit card on my desk next to my laptop. I am planning on christmas shopping at the q store. Christmas has come early ahhahhaha.

1 Like

@James running the Executive and Elixir has probably gotten you to make better sub purchasing decisions as well as heal those parts of yourself that promoted shiny sub syndrome (SSS)!

2 Likes

@SubliminalUser Most likely probably more so Elixir than anything else as that’s what I run most often

I’m still relatively new to this forum, so I apologize if this is a stupid question.

I’ve started a pretty heavy stack with Khan and QL, which I plan to run for at least 6 months. I didn’t know anything about customs when I purchased this sub.

I just found this thread, and I really want to order a sub with: “Emperor Fitness Height Inducer”, “Male Enhancement” and “Physicality Shifter – Sexiness” and maybe “Harmonic Singularity”.

I know a sub like this will take a lot of time and patience before showing results. Two question:

1. Is it realistic that the Height Inducer works for people above 30 (and could it help to add “Epigenetics & DNA Modulator”)?

2. will I see the best result if I purchase this in the Ultima format, or will something like this work better as a normal Q?

Thx.

Me too. This really inspired me.

2 Likes

To be honest I’d wait and see what Project hero has to offer before purchasing more physical changers.

4 Likes

sounds like the right move wi, wait and see what they drop

@SaintSovereign

I AM is one of the main modules geared towards clearing out dysfunctional masculine beliefs in Kahn St1. However, I’ve never heard you or @Fire share what modules were in St1 of EOG. Is the wealth limit destroyer Q module the same as in St1?

Specifically, I’m wishing to work on my own financial scarcity mentality.

1 Like