Custom Ultima Build Thread

This much talked about IAM module is this in the standard GLM, Rebirth products ?

Nah, I am is really a standalone. It is the type of technology used in Khan St1, total breakdown. It’s why people are raving about I am, because it breakdown shitty beliefs :wink:

I wonder how these modules would play together in an ultima

1. Carpe Diem Ascended
  2. Productivity Unleashed
  3. Sanguine
  4. Godlike Masculinity
  5. Deus
  6. Tyrant

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: @SaintSovereign

1 Like

I put something just like this is module requests thread two weeks ago as I do not feel Sex Mastery Q covers this.

I was thinking last night that at this time the only Ultima I would purchase is name embedded versions of Elixir, Regeneration, and Executive. I will wait until those are an option

4 Likes

Remember to confirm if Regeneration might be compatible with Ultima, as it might be a major program.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

1 Like

one for Age Regression - Body Gets Younger more beautiful, and also ulitmas in the categories, of Root Chakra - Kundalini Activator - Awaken Your Higher Self and higher density/ level enlightenment shouldnt be a problem

GLM is an ultima, so it’s a major program type that may not work well for a custom.

Strongly agree with this sentiment.

1 Like

A Really Good Day

• Carpe Diem Ascended
  • EGO ADSUM
  • Gratitude Embodiment
  • Joie de Vivre
  • The Flow
  • Lion IV
3 Likes

Everything comes from within James.

You are the sole creator.

These external forces are just an expression of your subconscious.

Would appreciate this. Still a tossup as to whether the custom ultima I had in mind would be able to replace Khan Q ST1 in my stack.

Since GLM was already built into Ultima format, I have no doubts it will work well in custom Ultima as well

1 Like

@renet1 what I am getting at is that the creators have already debated whether allowing for ultima cores to be part of customs. This would kind of fall along that same issue

1 Like

I see what you are saying.

To be honest, I think that GLM is kinda compatible with everything.

It was a stacking module, it got adapted to Q, it got adapted to Ultima… at least I hope so🙂

@SaintSovereign is GLM good to go for custom Ultimas? Just to be sure…

I am wondering about this option…

What if one creates a Q-strength custom of let’s say 15 modules… then creates an Ultima of the 6 he wants to put emphasis on --> so then 6 modules are both in the Q custom and Ultima custom. Will this provide faster results?

Or should one create a custom and then do the custom Ultima with 6 new modules that complement the custom?

Im really tempted to get a wealth ultima. If you think about it we already got attraction, healing, masculine, take action and fitness ultimas but we haven’t got one for wealth.

I think the one would be really good to use maybe use it before you get a lottery ticket :slight_smile:
ps i selected market weaver as i trade horses online

Financial Success Reality Shifter
Shifting reality… A concept that sounds far fetched. At Subliminal Club… it isn’t. With FSRS, we will be shifting your reality and your perception of it into a reality where financial success is the only true reality. This will result in unbelievable coincidences, luck, chance meetings etc. Wealth is within your grasp.

Secret Source
you never know the opportunities that are waiting untapped just for you. Now you have the possibility to find out all the sources of money that you can create and that will bring you continuous, rising wealth. Look out for opportunities that seem unorthodox and do not be afraid to explore with an open mind – your Secret Sources will appear.

Sultan
Money, wealth, status. Sultan will help you develop your very own way of creating inconceivable amounts of wealth. It also works as a powerful manifestor of money, bringing more and more into your life. Status will rise in tandem with your wealth, allowing you to grow more and more economically. Being a Sultan means living in opulence, and this is what the Sultan creates out of you.

unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Feeling bogged down by lack of action, having fear paralysis, lacking energy, or even simply not being able to find a reason for acting towards your dreams can stifle your progress. With this module, you will wake up everyday with an unrelenting sense of motivation and endless energy towards creating wealth and earning money, that will hold you the whole day, helping you achieve all your financial goals.

Wealth Limit Destroyer
Self created limits are simply a matter of not seeing other options. When you allow yourself to look beyond, limits disappear. This module is how you will destroy any financial limits standing in front of you, be they a lack of money, lack of ideas, or even a lack of action. There can be no limits with Subliminal Club.

Marketweaver
For anyone interested in anything related to markets, trading and stock trading, Market Weaver is an indispensable tool to help you intuit / predict what is to happen and to hone your skills to unprecedented levels.

4 Likes

I worded that wrong. I should have said if it becomes an option or possiblity

Sure if you ignore any form of societal, cultural, academic, or parental programming

2 Likes