Custom Subliminals with Multi-Stage Program Cores: Strategies

Yes this was the assumption that I was making too, I felt that I’ve been getting that impression in their answers to various questions the past few days.

But if this is true, @Simon’s guide is very helpful! I think QL4 is for me then because I’ve already added modules covering aspects in 1-3 and already practice things from all those categories. This will free up some space in my build for other things that I wanted too. Back to the drawing board lol

2 Likes

@Simon—thanks. This will make it much more understandable to include multiple ST4 cores. In fact, I’m thinking of including the exact topics you mentioned! (QL ST4, EF ST4, and Mind’s Eye).

2 Likes

@Simon

Your answers are super helpful, thank you. You seem to have a really solid understanding of subs and as someone more experience in sub nuance
what do you think of having more than 3 cores in a custom sub?

2 Likes

What I’ve written can be seen as short 2 liners derived from the existing salespages. Anyone can do that.

The challenge that most people have - and especially with EOG - is that they have no clear idea of what Actions they will actually take, or even what specific tangible Goal do they want to commit to. :cry:

I too would like their word on it, hence the tagging.
Yet, I don’t think my decision strategy would change even if the Q Store COREs are the full subs. Not for me, at least. I’ve always been stacking. :blush:

I think you know my answer already, as I mentioned EQ and PS in your other thread.
There is nothing wrong with more than 3 Cores, we’re doing that all the time.

The issue is that takes a little longer to reconcile & express all the scripting - and it is harder to discern the details of what is happening;
Lesser scripting = faster, more pronounced, obvious effects, and clear nudges.

Eg: S&S by itself is totally obvious. So is Primal.
On PS, the specific effects of each feel a little dulled - even though the results get better.
With Khan or Stark, it’s not even clear if S&S or Primal are in there - but results get even better. :smile:

Same happens with Ascension or Mogul -> Ascended Mogul -> Emperor.
The obviousness of Mogul & Ascension is lost when using Emperor.
Yet, both the Confidence and Financial Opportunities actually improve on Emperor. :slight_smile:

So,
If you want pronounced obvious effects, or
need the subconscious/subliminal to tell you WHAT to Do,
then Limit the COREs to one or two.

While…
If you choose your own actions and don’t wait for subconscious nudges, and
can track your progress without overthinking “if any part of the sub is working or not”,
then fearlessly take in all the COREs you want to ACT on.

:+1:t2:

Those are perfect. They never conflict with the other major programs. Feel free to add them.

9 Likes

Any thoughts on putting 4 ST1 core modules into a custom Q.

I was thinking:

Khan ST1
Quantum Limitless ST1
Emperor Fitness ST1
Ecstacy of Gold ST1

The idea is to have a sub that is about resetting the major areas of a man’s life, masculinity, money, mind, body.

But I keep worrying it might be too dense combined with maybe six healing modules and a couple of enhancement modules.

Could it work well with fewer modules beyond those four, rather than trying to max out the modules at 20 total?

Thoughts?

@Simon
@Fire
@SaintSovereign

@Simon consistently provides that crucial information, insight, or perspective that will help me to consolidate my understanding or bring it to a new level.

4 Likes

yup, totally just asked again without thinking
love hearing the further details :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just a heads up,

If this is the case then we cannot confirm nor the deny the effects of Ascension within a custom. It’ll most likely have differentiating effects depending on the modules you pair it with. Not sure why they won’t cover the modules of each pre-released program, as it would give great insight in building our customs.

2 Likes

On the product page of Ascension a decent amount of the modules included are listed. Granted it may or may not be a bit outdated since the list was made when they used a older technology. It could however give you an idea…

Edit: I believe Empeor has also a decent amount of the moduels listed.

2 Likes

What I’m really wondering is whether or not Ascension contains ‘Productivity Unleashed’ and ‘Carpe Diem Ascended’

And I’m pretty sure it does, which may mean the effects become deluded within Stark if it’s in there as well, as it was way more prominent in Ascension. Hope to see Stacking Modules of these in the future.

1 Like

If I add in QL4, I have to drop Ascension unfortunately since I’ll be maxed out with my three cores (Stark, Ultimate Artist, QL4). I’m thinking of adding in Godlike Masculinity in place of it and add in Lion IV too, if I can find something else to drop. It’s actually hard to pick between these two.

Both would seem to synergize well though:
GLM: Power, strength, ambition, character, discipline, dominance.
Lion IV: Calm, nonchalant, focused, dedicated.

Ascension does list an “Eliminate Procrastination” module, I wonder if that was the base for Productivity Unleashed?

Me too, I wonder so many things. Does the Core of Stark contain Inner Circle or was it added as a module to the original Stark program? Why does this matter? Because if it’s added to the core it would be of more interest to extend that package by adding in Social Circle in a Custom, for the sheer advantage of creating a goal oriented subliminal.

On to your question, there’s not doubt in my mind that’ll add Productivity Unleashed in my own stack. If you have to chose between Lion or Godlike Masculinity, I’d say go for the latter. I’ll give you that military like stamina and discipline while adding a masculine edge to your Custom.

1 Like

Lol I need those small summaries for khan and eog

It’s also like what @mnemosyne says when she was recommending to someone to try checking out their Clifton Strengthsfinder Top 5 Strengths.

The strengths and tendencies that are already developed in you can probably sometimes be positioned to strategically boost the subliminal’s effectiveness.

I think the calm strength of Lion IV may be more accessible to me, because I observe the seeds of that in me already. Godlike Masculinity might have to work a little harder with me.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. But also to strengthen your weaknesses.

2 Likes

I’ve been getting the impression that they’ve said if you want all the benefits of StarkQ, then expect those benefits to also be in the StarkQ core. I’ve taken this that all the script is in the core, but the discussion above made me doubt that a bit. Also I don’t think they just add in Inner Circle, it seems like they add it in and then modify it a bit to be more tailored to the goals of Stark.

My assumption right now is you will get the same benefit of adding in Inner Circle Core like you would while playing Inner Circle with StarkQ, actually probably even greater benefit because of how it is all packaged in Q.

Yeah I have Productivity Unleashed in mine too :slight_smile:
Both you and @Malkuth make good points here! It is just like my dilemma with StarkQ vs Emperor earlier.
Lion IV seemed more chill and GLM seemed more active. My personality, when in my optimal state, is more chill. But I feel like I need that boot that GLM may give haha.

1 Like

I’m assuming that Stark’s script is newly written and that they added components of Power Can Corrupt, Daredevil, Iron Throne, Inner Circle, etc tailored to the needs of Stark. I believe what is not in the Core is all of the additional’s, the modules such as the ones that are available in the Q-store.

Perhaps that’s the reason why you should add Godlike Masculinity and not Lion IV as you already have those skills naturally. It really depends if you need masculinity, if you do not that it’ll be Lion VI.

2 Likes

Hi was in process of building my custom

You think I can add three ST4 , Khan 4 , EOG 4 and QL 4 ?
Since Khan is about money and sex , I think it will compliment EoG and QL 4 can help me learn all that I need to advance my business and getting more sex

Is it going to be too much , disaster or can can bloom nicely after a while ?

Anyone thinking of adding all the general Result Enhancers (RE) to the core script of each stage?

So far I’ve found 10 of them that could be used for all subliminals:

1. Current Invoker
  2. DEUS
  3. Divine WIll
  4. Jupiter
  5. Omnidimensional
  6. Overdrive
  7. Pragya
  8. The Merger of Worlds
  9. Tyrant
  10. Yggdrasil

Submodule Alpha can be applied to most custom subs.

So that’s 10 RE mods, 1-2 cores, and then 8-9 support modules.

1 Like

Have you got any idea what this module is about? It’s description is vague.

I’m going to use most of those Result Enhancers besides Jupiter, Divine Will, Current Invoker, Overdrive. They do not suit my needs.