Custom sub Results

When I listen to subliminal I get good results, but towards the end of rest day they kinda vanish!
Does anyone know why?

1 Like

Saint is replying to your question. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you mean by the end of the day you run the subliminal, or by the end of the recommended rest days? Either way, the results probably aren’t “vanishing,” they’re just settling. You’re always going to see acute results immediately after running a title. It’s no different than the hype you experience after leaving a really good movie. Sticks with you for a while, then fades a bit. But, you never quite forget those movies you love.

5 Likes

yes, by the end of my recommended rest day, when I listen to sub. I get great results like really visible and I can feel them… but at the end of rest day feels like it’s like nothing

Give them time … it takes time to see results especially results that are going to continuously be noticeable

1 Like

What custom are you running?

Sure, the in the moment phenomena can be cool and interesting (and you could extrapolate some data on how it affects you), however it is much more beneficial to focus on tangible and long term changes rather than how the subliminal feels. The subliminal can feel a thousand different ways and it wouldn’t truly matter - the changes that the subliminal causes in your behavior, life situation and overall state on a longer period of time is much more important than energy phenomena or feel good feelings.

For this, action and journaling is strongly recommended.

11 Likes