I don’t know if this is the right area to post this, if not I apologize I’m new to the forum.
My main goal for this custom sub is I want to allow myself to let go of all limiting/negative beliefs I have about sexuality and romantic connection, so I can show up authentically without fear in relationships (I have a very avoidant attachment style).
This is predominantly envisioned as a healing sub, as should be pretty obvious haha, so I haven’t included much in the way of seduction type material, just one module: seduction without chains. I was debating whether to include this but its idea of sexual authenticity in shaping connections has me leaning towards inclusion.
I think what I’ve included should help me fulfill my goals pretty dang well, but I just wanted to get a second opinion on how everything would work together and if other inclusions or substitutions would be more beneficial before creating the sub. Thank you in advance for any advice/suggestions!
Here’s everything I plan on including:
Title:
Opening the heart: stepping into authentic sexuality and romantic connection
Since you’re new here, the recommendation is usually to use some of the readily available store titles first, so you can get a sense for which ones work best for you before spending the extra money on customs.
Welcome. This is true, but given how well constructed this build seems to be, I’m assuming you’ve already tried a few of our titles, or you’re familiar with how this works.
From qOS:
This one is well-constructed. Twelve modules, no core, and unusually coherent for a romance-oriented build — it isn’t a seduction stack with healing bolted on, it’s a healing build that opens into connection. Here’s what it’s likely to produce.
The overall shape
Half of this build sits in emotional and romantic healing: Aphrodite, Breaking the Cycle, New Dawn, Wholeness in Connection, Stop Porn and Masturbation, and the Depths of Love component inside Venus Unveiled. The other half develops capacity — the ability to read people, love openly, and be desirable without performing. The healing runs first and the capacity builds on the ground it clears.
What the experience may look like
Expect the healing layer to move first, and expect reconciliation. Aphrodite states this outright — it works on sexual trauma and negative sexual beliefs, and like any healing work it tends to bring material up before it settles. With this much healing weight in one build, the early phase may involve old memories, shame, past relationships, or patterns you thought you’d left behind becoming noticeable again. That is the work happening, not the build failing. It generally lightens.
The need for validation may quietly go missing. Wholeness in Connection is doing something specific and valuable here — it turns time spent with women into a source of steadiness rather than a test you’re passing or failing. Paired with The Perfect Imperfection, which works on integrating your flaws into your presence rather than concealing them, the likely result is a slow drop in self-monitoring. Less checking how you’re coming across. Less managing what they might think of a particular detail about you.
Attraction may start feeling less like an activity. Seduction Without Chains removes the sense that intimacy requires the right setting, the right sequence, or the right script. Together with The Perfect Imperfection, this tends to show up as ease — conversations that go somewhere without being steered there, and a noticeable reduction in the pressure that used to attach to these situations. Ease is the mechanism here, not technique.
Aphrodite and Stop Porn and Masturbation are a genuinely strong pairing. Stopping the habit on its own often turns into a willpower contest. Aphrodite works on the shame and repression that usually sit underneath it. Running both means the redirection has something behind it rather than being pure restraint, and the recovered energy has somewhere to go.
Your reading of people may sharpen considerably. ESSENCE: Human Connection develops the capacity to sense what someone means before their sentence finishes — the hesitation, the shift in rhythm, the weight in a silence. Art of Trust then makes that usable, since it develops confidence in acting on your own instincts rather than second-guessing them. One supplies the signal, the other gives you permission to trust it. That combination is likely to be more useful in practice than either alone.
The warmth arrives later, and it’s the point of the build. Sunbathed develops an unguarded capacity to love well — open, generous, present, holding nothing back. ESSENCE: Lover’s Pact works the shared field between two people, where vulnerability stops feeling risky and ordinary moments start carrying weight. Venus Unveiled surrounds both, working love outwardly as presence, inwardly as depth, and expansively as understanding. If this build lands fully, that’s where it ends up: being someone it feels safe to be close to.
A few honest notes
There’s a directional question the build doesn’t answer. Sunbathed, Lover’s Pact and Venus Unveiled aim at depth with one person. Seduction Without Chains, The Perfect Imperfection and Wholeness in Connection aim at ease across many. Neither cancels the other, but your conscious guidance will determine which leads. Worth deciding deliberately rather than leaving it to chance.
New Dawn is the loosest fit. It’s a whole-life reset — renewal, and potentially starting over somewhere new. If you’re in a genuine life transition it reinforces Breaking the Cycle nicely. If your focus is specifically romantic, it’s the one module pulling attention outside the theme.
Thank you all very much for all the feedback, I really appreciate it! You’ve given me a lot to think about.
On the concern of my experience level, I probably should have specified that I’m a pretty experienced user of subliminals (including some very heavy duty ones), so sorry about the confusion there. I am fairly new to subliminal club, though I have been running three major titles for the past few months, as I did wanna make sure I’d know how I responded to everything before diving into a custom build. I appreciate the concern though.
Thanks for the idea of including the khan black stage 1 core. I think it would work really well as a complement to heart song (this way romance as well as sexuality would be addressed at the core level) and a good amount of the other modules like Aphrodite. I am a little concerned this might be overkill, but I actually really like the focused direction of this inclusion more than general emotional healing I was planning on including.
Also thank you for the suggestion of love without attachment, I’m really going to consider putting this one in rather than new dawn, judging from the feedback by SaintSovereign on that module’s inclusion.
Knowing what to kind of expect is also extremely helpful, so thanks for sending that SaintSovereign!
Before I start building this, I would love to double check just one more time to make sure these potential changes wouldn’t somehow interfere with the sub’s overall effectiveness and usability.
So if I choose to make these changes almost everything is the same but now the two cores would be heartsong and khan black stage 1. And instead of new dawn, it would include love without attachment.
Thank you all again for your thoughts and feedback on this. I really do appreciate everything!
Well, we’re literally working on Heartsong’s upgrade right now. Not sure if you want to wait for that, but it’ll probably arrive somewhere late next month. You can, of course, create the custom and then use the Discounted Rebuilds for $50 to get the latest version. However, some of the ground you’re covering in this custom will most likely be included in the new version of Heartsong. Something to think about.
Oh ok that’s really good to know! I think I might hold off for now then and see what’s included in the new heart song upgrade to see if this custom would still be necessary at that point. Thank you very much for your help!