My Subliminal Experiences 2222

Soon I will join Custom Sub Club :slight_smile:

Waiting for my rebuilt custom, there were some issues with my order but Saint helped to resolve that. My gratitude to him.

Still waiting rebuilt custom.

Meanwhile, here is my Custom, named Mytia Forever:

1. StarkQ Core
  2. Renaissance Man Core
  3. Primal Q Core
  4. New Beginnings
  5. Foundations
  6. Iron Frame
  7. Divine Self-Image
  8. Emotions Unfettered
  9. Transcendental Connection
  10. Empath
  11. Single Point
  12. Omnidimensional
  13. Informaticon
  14. I AM
  15. Pragya

I will post my impressions running it. Maybe not frequently but definitely will.

12 Likes

It looks great. What are your goals with this custom? Why did you name it Mytia Forever?

1 Like

Mytia is my name that resonates more than my another name - Dmitry. They are from one source but Mytia still resonates better.

My goals: to improve and expand my communication skills with people in general.

Some emotional issues rendered my personality as introvert but it is not that way. I like attention, I like public speaking and have enough experience with women but it was somehow hindered after some tragedies in my family.

I’m coming back to life.

My other goals are to restart my psychological business, consulting and creating seminars and/or something like that. I need steady, systemic income right now.

I will continue my journal after I get custom.

5 Likes

With your knowledge and experience, I would be surprised if you would not achieve these goals.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, mate :slight_smile:

Yeah, my life needs some tuning and fixing for now but I feel optimistic about it. I guess custom will be a great assistant to me in my journey.

1 Like

Day 1
I stopped all other subs to get ready for custom.

Its not arrived yet. After initial 5 day waiting, issues with order, waiting rebuilt custom for another days after purchase is a torture :laughing:

I hope get it sooner.

2 Likes

Day 2

Decided to take 3 days off before new sub.

Still not received my custom, its seems like a joke but no. Okey, let’s wait…

What I most expect of custom is that its nature will help to get results faster and deeper. Let’s find it out.

1 Like

Day 3

Finally, I got it! :laughing:

Tomorrow, I will start listening it and share my impressions.

2 Likes

Officially first day of new sub

Well, I decided to listen it yesterday, before sleep, actually. First impression is that name embedding do its magic - sub feels different than standard Major Title.

The difference is better to describe by metaphor:

Imagine, that you are sitting on live event of Tony Robbins, in the first row VIPs and etc. Experience is pretty intense, right? Thousands of people listening to this big man.

Thats the impression of listening standard Major Title from SC.

Second one: Tony is working with you, real-time. All his attention are at you and yours on him. That experience is much more intense. You are getting undivided attention and listen and absorb carefully. That is Custom feeling.

So, if you enjoyed any of Major Title but didn’t get Custom yet - get it!

My dreams were bizzare! Zombies! But it was enjoyable :laughing:

I wonder what level of experience of Custom QZP we can expect? It is already much more powerful that anything I tried in my life.

More updates later.

P.S. Listening to sub today I felt a quickly rising of optimism and self-assurance. Modules are doings their magic :laughing:

Next Day 2

Wow, bizzare dreams on this sub! I’m in Texas with two guys, we are going to rob somebody on ball. Each of us got $300. Very strange dream especially if I’m not from US, but really like this old fashion and times of 1800s. Yes, the dream happened in 18-something year in rural America. Moustaches, top hats, canes, fancy cloth.

This day is rest day. I decided to follow updated listening routine - 1 day exposure (Sage Immortal + Custom) and 1 day off. Maybe change this later.

Overall impression so far are pleasant - sub works well, very rounded. Maybe because of module selections that servers one purpose - to get me back in active social life, reanimating my emotions, communication and productivity. 15 modules are quite dense, especially because of I AM module which really digs in.

In the future I’m planning to go to 20 modules.

So far - custom is really delivers for its cost! Great work, SC! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Next Day 3

In a less than 30 minutes I will speak live in my Instagram account. I have little to no anxiety, subs greatly help with it. Wish me luck, guys.

4 Likes

Srry just saw it, how did it go?

1 Like

Thanks, mate, for asking :slight_smile:

It was more than two hours long! It was my first live webinar.

It was great! I made a group meditation, it was very pleasant. Of course, I need to practice but this first time was surprisingly good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yesterday, I rested from live webinar and visited a park, almost near my home.

Interesting thing to mention: usually, I had a lot of thoughts, running in my head. After I started using subs and especially custom - I almost constantly feel a flow. A very pleasant feeling and state.

My impressions of custom is far very very VERY good. Besides heightened self-esteem and frame setting, I feel very positive about my life in general.

Empath, Transcendental Connection, Emotions Unfettered and etc do their magic - custom feels very different to major titles, more pronounced, much deeper.

I have a feeling that best is yet to come :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap: on another big success, 2 hours, wow!

Very cool that you teach meditation, I was thinking about doing a vipassana retreat. Have you ever done such a thing?

1 Like

Thanks, my friend! :slight_smile:

Vipassana? You mean “keep silence for days”?

Frankly, never tried but would like to!

Btw, one of greatest (and simple) technique I use with clients is Gnostic Intensive by Zivorad Slavinski.

The point of GI is asking two questions, one after another, repeating itterations.

The questions are: 1. “Who are you?”, 2. “Who you is not?”. In about 30-40 minutes person dives in non-dual state of being. Simple yet powerful way to feel enlightenment.

Of course, state doesn’t lasts long but is quite profound experience in nature.

Waking in the morning from flu I got yesterday. I don’t why but I got sick and felt really tired.

Today I feel good. I decided to do two days (today and tomorrow) of rest. Execution days :slight_smile:

Started to listen to Richard Bartlett Holo Sets seminar about quantum modules, I find it interesting and useful in my work.

Got many pleasant reviews for my webinar on both Instagram and Facebook. Thats good.

Now I need to check out how to monetize my next steps. Let’s find out.

I still surprised how much attention I’v got after my webinar and posts on FB and IG.

Unknown girl asked me if I want to go for walk with her. I declined because: I don’t have spare time right now.

That is good sign: I feel that my celebrity state I had before subs are coming back. Custom made it much faster.

I love my Custom very much, it digs deep but its pleasant to feel and listen. One loop per day and day off makes everything much better.

I like Primal Q Core for its raw masculine feeling. Divine Self-Image is a bless for everyone who has doubts in his/her worthiness.

When I get a chance to rebuild sub I would add 5 more modules: Divine Will, Boundary, True Sell, Harmonic Singularity and Blue Skies.

2 Likes

Wow, I think that my Custom is what Daredevil was initially planned to be: whole day I’m like a social butterfly, amazing conversations, almost instant attraction and trust!

Energy is outpouring and my introvert traits almost disappeared or, better to say, become reverted.

Sometimes social awkwardness, introversion is a sign of depression, which is mistaken with “social anxiety”.

1 Like

Okey, my custom finally induced a recon. Maybe of I AM module, I don’t know. But I felt a such vulnerability I had’t felt before.

Its like all my power had gone and I’m very soft and weak.

Interesting to mention, is that women check me more and give me more attention. Hmmm.

Process is definitely goes.

2 Likes