Custom Order Mistake (Selected Wrong Module)

Hello there I just ordered a Custom, ZP Terminus.

1. I accidentally selected Godlike Masculinity instead of Godlike Masculinity Core in Build Options. I licensed Godlike Masculinity Core.
2. Answered by other members.
  1. I was reading over the Order Details, and I don’t know if I selected to have it built in the 2022 ZP Experimental Build. I would like to have it built in ZP Experimental Build.

I sent a support ticket, though I wanted to make double sure this is brought up and corrected in time, because I ordered it express.

@SaintSovereign @Fire @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

Thank you all :heart:

1 Like

Not a 100% sure, but I’m fairy sure that all new customs are built in V2 now and has been mentioned a coulpe of times. Try searching for it on the forum.

3 Likes

Thank you brother. Yeah, I’ve seen things of sort. I’m just thorough and pedantic with important things. @Tobyone

1 Like

Understandibly so :+1:

Saints quote from december 9

They are all ZPv2…

1 Like

Thanks. Alright 2 people confirmed. So I’m good. @Tobyone @Joa23

1 Like

The same thing happened to me about 3 weeks ago and I also sent a support ticket :rofl:

HAHAHAHA bro :100:

It takes so much humility for me to even write this post, but I gotta make double, triple, quadruple sure my damn custom baby comes out right :rofl: :joy: . @Joa23

1 Like

When you recieve it, the tag should read ZPv2.

1 Like

Haha, probably half the tickets at the moment might be this exact issue :joy:

1 Like

@Tobyone Saint, Fire and the Subliminal Club team everyday probably :rofl:

2 Likes

Update. I actually did make a mistake. In original post here, it’s #1.

@SaintSovereign @Fire @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

I don’t think this will be a problem. GLM and GLM Core can be interchangeably used. But still it is a good thing you notified.

Hope you sent a support ticket too.

1 Like

Yes, I sent a ticket. Thank you very much. Okay, so everything should come out fine, good good. Two other Ambassadors said GLM Core and GLM are pretty much the same. I am so OCD when it comes to big orders and it doesn’t help I was a bit excited when I ordered. Like extremely OCD, I will magically find a private jet, and fly out to make sure every detail is correct :rofl: @Lion

2 Likes

Everything is built in ZP v2. The GLM modules are the same, we just kept both modules in the database for logistical reasons. You’re good.

3 Likes

My Guy. Thank you for your reply. Respect :100: . @SaintSovereign

Whichever staff gets here first, please close this.

1 Like

You did the right thing. You noticed what happened. You took responsibility. You got on it. You posted and contacted support.

Thank you.

1 Like