Custom Modules Share Real World Results

I am very excited to share with everyone that i have added 4 new modules to my emperor custom

|Ebon Maneuver
|Wisdom Personified
|The Lines
|Fortune’s Favorite

Please share your experiences with these modules or any other experierences for that matter.

@Malkuth @GoldenTiger @anon84605638 @Floridianninja @King @KingArthur @James @BeautifulSoulGoddess @Deadpool

6 Likes

Can you pls share the module list of your whole custom @TheBoxingScientist

1 Like

:kissing:

2 Likes

Dammit i remember you asked me a while back well here goes…

emperor core Instant Spark Long-Range Seduction Focused Arousal Emperor Core I.Q. Cognitive Booster Dragon Tongue Enchanting Smile Fearsome Temptation The Boundary Edge of Danger Entranced Emperor’s Voice Submodel Alpha Manipulus Technological Prodigy Immortal’s Blade Divine Self-Image Charisma & Flirting Automatic Earthshaker – Sexuality Sexiness Unbound iron frame aura of craving panther Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver

1 Like

@friday keep in mind i evolve my emperor custom at the end of each month sometimes adding new modules or removing existing modules.

Lines i think is already working for example i put less thinking into what i am going to do in the moment. I am the kind of person who often thinks too deeply about descisions and ends up missing out. Lines is great if you are that type of person.

1 Like

I’m hella jealous you can do this, will be me eventually!

1 Like

Hey BlackAdder, glad to see you contunuing on your path to growth :smiley: I think we need a little bit of context here.

Unfortunatly I can’t really help you with the question, I’ve never had any of those modules in any of my customs!

For example, Ebon maneuver, did someone tryed to do something to you? What are your goals with it?
Wisdom personified seems like a very good choice to me, just by checking the description I can see it will lead you to the right answer in the longer term.
The lines : Here again, it strongly depends on your goals.
Fortune’s favorite, I don’t remember too much what I’ve heard about it…

1 Like

I don’t have these modules either.

I find I prefer the customs over Zero-Point as of now so decided to stick to the customs. I ordered them to have them fulfill all my desires for life.

I’m currently taking a short break, been having some headache and sleeping difficulties.

Planning to start again today.

Did you choose Ultima or Qv2?

Yes i concur since the custom QV2 is name embedded it will always be more powerful then the ZP products.

I still run wanted and stark zp once a week though.

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher i do not understand why my first post was flagged as “red alert” i didnt write anything offensive… well i dont think i did :slight_smile:

Forgot to answer your last question @anon84605638 i chose QV2

However i have got the following ultima products

stark, khan and some customs for physical shifting.

1 Like

One of our members wants all posts to be found by as many people as possible, so he/she flags threads where the poster forgot to select a category (causing it to end up in News & Updates). A very nice service.

Normally that’s not an issue, but I think Saint increased the forum’s sensitivity so that it hides all posts with even a single flag.

I have made it visible again. Please continue.

1 Like

Thanks for sorting this out so quickly matey. :+1:

Apologises if I didnt clarify my question was interested to hear other peoples experiences with the modules i just added. I am currently doing some work as a senior person in a large consultancy. There are people there who might feel uncomfortable with me being an outside consultant. I added it to protect me against jealousy and possibly conniving members of the department.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist I recommend you change the title of this thread to avoid confusion with the long-running, ongoing thread called Q Modules Experiences.

1 Like

@SubliminalUser dam your right i forgot about that other thread.

I am going to stick with this one for 2 months :slight_smile: unless of course Fire comes out with new modules that really appeal to me. Then i will add them to my emperor core.

2 Likes

Anyone care to share their real world experiences with the aura of craving ?

I’m not sure what the big change is due to fortune’s favorite.

Honestly, I chose this module because I thought luck would improve, but later I heard that luck is closer to ygdrasil.

I sometimes feel lucky in various games I play, but I’m not sure about anything else. And I looked for materials and videos related to how to get lucky. Usually, the way to get lucky is to feel good and see good people.

But I don’t know if it’s a placebo, but until I heard that yggdrasil was closer to luck, I felt lucky after I added fortune’s favorite.

I get a little of money or gifts little by little, but it’s probably because of other modules.

2 Likes