Custom download link again

I deleted all the custom download links and files I received before, so can I get them reissued again, #2021548. I sent it to ticket, but I’m in a hurry, so I fill it out here, too!

It doesn’t work that way and there’s no special treatment since then everyone would be like why that guy got that special treatment and I didn’t. Sorry.

2 Likes

Please back up all your Customs in the free Google Drive (or some other online drive) from now on. I have uploaded all my Customs in case my phone gets damaged and i lose the files

I don’t back up old main store titles because I always believe in new tech. Some people prefer some of the older main store titles in which case those preferably should also be backed up online.

Anyways, good you sent a ticket. Maybe they have some of your more recent Customs in which case they will pull it up for you. But I won’t keep my hopes up.

Good luck, bro

2 Likes

what about the custom email?

You mean where they show all the modules of your custom? I have a text file made for every custom with all the modules in it. They are also backed up.

Frankly I make that text file before even building the custom.

Nope, I mean, you have the download link backed up in the mail in which you receive your custom. Forgot it?

@Abhishek - if you mean whether you can recover those emails or if SubClub has the custom emails that were sent, I have no idea.

For customs, the download link only works for a while. They can’t keep the custom files on their servers for a long time because it requires space and there’s a lot of customs made everyday.

SubClub has even mentioned that the customs won’t be available through the download link indefinitely and to backup the files.

Recently built customs may still be available through the download link in the email but I don’t know the time frame when SubClub deletes the files from their end.

Ohh, I never knew about this. I should backup my custom to drive as well then, thanks for letting me know, man!

1 Like

@Lion my download link is still active lol, it’s been 5 month since it was processed

1 Like

Haha congrats, man. Make use of that and back it up.

1 Like