Currently planning a custom Ultima

Currently planning a custom Ultima, but finding it challenging choosing between something just focused on money or something to help me with skills that I am lacking and something to improve my ability to do well at my degree.

I have been thinking because there are so many beneficial modules, that it might be best to just save it for when I want to do a bigger Q custom. If that is the case I can just focus on EmperorQ (as it is well rounded) and create an astral projection/lucid dream Ultima custom to ‘play’ with.

One thing I have realized recently I lack skills and mastery of skills, if I had mastered skills I would be able to monetize them or something.

Yeah obviously not creating anything yet, but here are a few ideas/directions I could go in-

Lucid Astral:

• Dream Traveler
  • Astral Projection Q Core
    Maybe, Inner circle Q Core, too

Skilled:

• Ultimate Writer
  • Dragon Tongue
  • Limitless Core
  • Instant Business Tactician
  • Limit Destroyer
  • Inner Circle Q Core

Or just focus on…

Money Maker:

• Sultan
  • Financial Success Reality Shifter
  • Debt Annihilator
  • Wealth Limit Destroyer
  • Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  • Inner Circle Q Core

You see I would love to turn my money situation around that would really free me up and open up possibilities and opportunities.

But I would also like to do well at my degree and kind of master it, my degree that I am studying is in management and entrepreneurship, so it is related, but I am not the best at the ‘Academic’ side or even the business side yet, but it is early days…I only started in September.

My original idea is that maybe I could use an Ultima to sort out some blatant sticking points that Emperor is not helping me with yet and give my self a boost to ‘fix’ them.

I don’t know, in some ways, it does seem easier to just go with the Lucid Astral, and let Emperor just do its thing in the long run, and hope that it does help me become more rounded.

Anyway, if anyone has got any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to share your thoughts.

1 Like

What do you want?

1 Like

Maybe Alchemist st4 instead of ICQ?

I put asterisks next to the titles I think would make the best ultima in this instance for general skill learning. The others are good if you’re attempting to be more specific with how you want to go. (UW if you KNOW you want to be a writer, DT if you KNOW you want to go into sales or public speaking)

Yeah this would be a killer wealth ultima, I have nothing to add here. I would say that you seem drawn to Inner C for whatever reason, are you currently running it in your stack?

1 Like

Thanks, that helps a lot.

That would be a great addition, but wouldn’t stage 4 Alchemist be too dense, as it contains everything from all the stages?

Well I would like to improv my speaking and writing ability to a high standard and I can see a high probability of that future if I can continue to get good at these skills and master them. I can also see going down a more general path can be more concise and have its own perks.

Nah, never used ICQ, but I think it would benefit me greatly!

1 Like

That is a good question and thee ultimate question :grin:

Alchemist might be, I was more so trying to think of modules that would fit better to the goal (ICQ doesn’t really do that). Now that I think more maybe Mind’s Eye and/or Deep Sleep module would be better.

If those are eventual goals I personally would put those in a q custom and leave the Ultima with modules that “boost” those, if that makes sense?

ICQ doesn’t really fit with any of these goals imo but you do seem to be pulled towards it. With that said my recommendation is to get it and run it solo as a main title or put the core in a custom

1 Like

Sex, money, power? :sunglasses:

1 Like

All fine points, indeed.

Yeah, it seems it is easy to forget that the Ultima is just a booster.

I was recently thinking that most of the skilled and money maker bullet points above, are most likely in EmperorQ anyway or touches on them in its own way. Maybe more time with EmperorQ I would have breakthroughs in them areas. Maybe I am just being impatient.

Yeah makes sense Lucid Astral being a major tittle custom, that way Astral stage 4 core can easily go in there.

Yeah Inner Circle Q would be cool and interesting to run, as if anything manifested… I would totally notice the difference as I am pretty much a lone wolf through choice and don’t have any close friends on my wave length (I don’t like unnecessary attachments), other than my GF.

Ah yes. That yummy unholy trinity. Talking about yummy, I want food too. Loads of food and not gain weight :grin:

Don’t go crazy with eating, you don’t want to disappoint the ladies, don’t you? :sunglasses:

2 Likes