Creating Updated EoG

@AnswerGroup

Quick question,

If I made an EoG ST1 custom with NWE, would that make it similar to an updated version of EoG?

I know EoG hasn’t been updated yet, but I’m looking for a way to get the most out of EoG while also utilizing the new tech.

As an alternative, would running EoG ST1 alongside Index Gate–which has NWE, cover my bases and essentially upgrade EoG ST1?

I’ve read mixed things about healing in the era of the new tech, but I’m really just looking for the most targeted way to overcome financial blocks and limiting beliefs, hence the question.

Thanks!

1 Like

No. I asked this exact question.

nouveau rich without NWE is more powerful at money healing than an EOGST1 custom with NWE included.

4 Likes

Got it…

Hmm…

Any opinion on the next best option/any experience with NR in a more vanilla working environment?

1 Like

Genesis Mogul is what your looking for 100% :ok_hand:

2 Likes

**Genesis: Mogul, the scripting is deliberately open-ended, making it adaptable to a myriad of scenarios.

For example: Consider Nouveau RICH, a standout title particularly beneficial for entrepreneurs.

But what if your aspirations lie in elevating your career earnings, or as an entrepreneur, you seek avenues beyond market disruption?**

Boom, you hit the nail on the head. That’s what I’m looking for.

Thanks, brother.

3 Likes

Awesome, I had some pretty incredible career progress and wealth manifestation as well as clearing up some bad money habits with a few months of running GM. The one thing I would note, is that it’s not as in your face as some of the other wealth titles, a lot of these shifts come subtly so I’d be patient and keep up with the journaling.

The one area I felt like it lacked for me was drive and productivity, compared to some of the other wealth/alpha titles. If this is a challenge for you I’d highly recommend stacking Limitless Executive, which in my experience is probably the most beneficial title for any one in an employee/standard work environment.

GM for giving you the proper belief structure and wealth foundation to succeed, Limitless Executive to execute and take action on your goals and actually make it happen.

4 Likes

That’s actually a selling point for me.

Planning on stacking with IG cuz that’s my path.

I’m really just looking for something light that’s useful for career and that will help me clear away debts and fix my shitty wealth mindset and land a better paying job tech job when I start hunting in a couple months

From what you’ve said, it sounds perfect.

3 Likes

Am guessing the other titles will feel the same when they get the NSE update. Genesis: Mogul is updated which is why you are feeling that way.

Am currently running the NEW Emperor and comparing the updated Emperor to some of its older versions, the new one is less in your face and more natural.

That’s a good thing cause it doesn’t give as much reconciliation and it integrates into your life in a smooth way and we can focus on our life rather than the subliminal.

2 Likes

Yes it would be closer but Genesis: Mogul will serve you better.