Creating Reality With Subliminals

This is a long post, enjoy.

This started as a journal update, but I decided to post here because I’m curious about how other people feel. This post is about reality creation with subliminals, goals, and the path toward reaching those goals. These are ideas I’ve expressed a bit, but this is a little more cogent.

I’ve been running Khan for a bit now, previously I ran Emperor for several months consistently. I switched to Khan because I believed it would help me grow to newer and greater heights, but it has been very challenging–the sales page never lies. Total Breakdown caused struggles. My experience with Total Breakdown could be framed as a positive or a negative, I choose to frame it as a positive.

For a while now, I’ve been trying to put together my thoughts. There’s been something nagging deeply at my core, something that I’ve had trouble figuring out. I’ve been trying to figure out why Khan is so challening, why I had such an intense and negative experience with Total Breakdown. Why, why why.

I’ll take it for granted that our mind creates reality in ways that are difficult to understand or appreciate fully. I’m often tempted to resort to believing in magick, real magick, because it seems to actually be a more logical stance than the counter stance when you begin to see the results that manifest from running subliminals. The magick I’m talking about is the Law of Attraction, that our minds quite literally create reality. That when we can plant a concept in our subconscious, it will manifest in the exterior world. It’s (for me) seemingly difficult to control this power and the difficulty is explained by subconscious resistance. The reason why we don’t manifest everything all the time is because our subconscious doesn’t just accept anything. So, we need to reprogram our subconscious to manifest the reality that we want to see either through using old school manifestations techniques or through using subliminals or both. So, you run subliminals with a particular goal, and you start to see the manifestations in the real world: people treat you differently, when you stop overthinking (I’m pretty chronic in my overthinking) you actually act differently. Yes, changes occur and they can be quite startling.

Startling for me. For me (I’m sure there are others) I’ve noticed something very strange that I think sets me apart from someone like @Invictus. Invictus runs Subliminals and gets results with little to no recon and @SaintSovereign has expressed that this might be because Invictus is particularly open-minded. It makes sense, the more open you are to change, the faster, more effortless, and less painful the results.

Here’s my theory, Invictus is consciously and subconsciously open-minded. His subconscious mind readily accepts the scripting (openness), and his conscious mind (just who he is) readily accepts the change (openness). The combination of his conscious and subconscious openness gives him amazing results and makes him an extremely flexible and adaptable person, hence little to no recon.

So what about me and others like me? My subconscious is open-minded. I know this because I’m constantly in recon and constantly getting results that shock me. I have much to learn, but well over 100 times (with proof in the form of my handwritten journal) I have written the name of another person in the 3d world that I wanted to manifest, and within 24-72 hours (a week a most) this person appears in my life. With a staggeringly high success rate, I have also manifested specific and unlikely (according to my conscious mind, unlikely) social outcomes by simply thinking about the type of outcome I want and it comes to fruition. I can say more about this, but all that matters is that I know my subconcious is open-minded because I’m always in recon and I’m always doing stuff like this–even if my conscious mind (my mental chatter) tells me that I’m an idiot and crazy and that magic doesn’t work.

Maybe you can see where I’m going with this. My subconscious mind readily accepts the changes (as evidenced by the manifestations), but it seems as though my conscious mind fights the changes. Because my conscious mind fights the changes, I’m in a constant state of shock every time I get a result. It doesn’t seem to matter how many times I prove this crap works, my conscious mind is very very slow to accept the changes and it’s very very slow to accept that I might actually have control over my life. Because of this, I’m always in recon (well…not always, always, but pretty damn often boys and girls). That’s my theory, anyway.

So, what am I driving at. It seems to me as if the mind really does have control over the universe and maybe I’m the only closed-minded person here that has trouble accepting that. There are real scientists, real physicists who actually believe that the universe responds to mental activity. There are philosophers dating back thousands of years–the best example would be the Indian philosophers–that literally believed that we can control reality with our minds.

I’ll say more, I had a thought that took the wind out of me “Who gets to say what reality is like?” That’s what the voice asked me. I was having thoughts, and I was having real trouble reconciling the idea of the universe being more than just particles and energy and the voice said “Who gets to say…?” The voice (my own mind or God or the Universe, who knows) made a very good point, who get’s to say what’s real and what’s not real? Who gets to say how reality works? The voice was pointing toward my arrogance and the arrogance of other materialists like me. We, materialists, tend to take the position of superiority, assuming that we know how reality is and that makes us feel good about ourselves. It makes us feel smart, rational, and scientific. It’s a load of BS though, the foundation for this kind of raw, cynical materialism is actually…unstable as hell. We think it’s firm, but it’s actually not, it’s just a construction of thought just like everything else. It’s a construction of thought that requires that we deliberately ignore (or explain away) bizarre phenomena such as writing a name and having the person appear. So, why do I still believe it? I don’t know, call me a result of what I’ve been taught. It feels right. Why? Maybe because it’s the stance that smart people publically espouse. Maybe it’s because certain religious ideas have caused a great deal of pain and suffering in the world. Who knows? Perhaps part of the reason why hard materialism is so tempting is that we can reason our way into it by thought alone and by ignoring certain experiences as little more than (coincidence) we can stay confident in our assumptions.

It’s also worth pointing out the fear of being crazy is very real for intellectuals like myself. I’m not supposed to have these thoughts because I’m supposed to be a smart, educated, intellectual dude, who philosophizes about how crazy-awesome atoms and computers are and makes fun of psychics…I still think psychics are…look, I’m semi-open to it, but let’s be real, most psychics are full of it and are just great at reading body language and social cues.

I think most of us are on the same page with what I’ve said so far. It seems like magick (mind-controlling reality) is really just as likely a solution as any other–but something deep within still cringes at saying that.

Now we get to the real meat of this post, and it’s something that I keep dancing around but now I’m starting to flesh it out.

If the subconscious mind creates reality (to some uncertain degree). If I can write a name on a piece of paper, and somehow, by some queer magick, the person appears in my life randomly–they call, they text, they show up at my job, I pass them on the street. If that’s the case, then my choice of subliminals is actually very important. But it’s not just about goal alignment, it’s about the path that the subliminal takes to achieve that goal.

I can say my point in a short sentence: if you believe that it will be difficult, it will be difficult. If you believe it will be easy, it will be easy. The outcome is the same. If you believe that you need to suffer to grow, guess what buttercup? You’re going to suffer. If you believe that growth is easy, guess what buttercup? You get to experience the bliss of effortless change. This is what I’m beginning to think, but am I right?

Suffering to grow becomes a choice, it becomes a mindset. If I believe I need to suffer to grow, I will. If I believe that growth and change is easy and wonderful, then it’s easy and wonderful.

Now, I’m not talking about the pain of recon, I’m strictly talking about the path by which the goal is obtained. And I’m strickly concerned about the means by which the change is generated. Are negative emotions being used to generate change or are positive emotions? Both are valid, both work, the world is full of both types.

If my mind can create my reality, I might as well choose the reality I want, and I want one where I’m happy and enjoying the process. But is it really that simple?

Don’t we see examples of both types of people in the world? We have people like David Goggins who suffers for success, then we have people that seem to just conquer with a smile on their faces. Can’t we then assume that either strategy is perfectly valid? If two human beings can reach the same place through two radically different mindsets, aren’t both valid? If both are valid, then both are valid, and if both are valid, then choose the one you want.

I don’t want to suffer if it’s just as valid for me not to suffer.

Now, some people enjoy that grind, like David Goggins–it’s a perfectly valid way to experience life! David Goggins (they’ve done studies? I think Andrew Huberman talked about it on a podcast) actually gets dopamine boosts through punishing himself, isn’t that crazy? So chemically, the dude actually does enjoy the struggle.

So…Where do we go from here? If I’m right, then all that matters is picking the subliminal that aligns both with your goals and also with how you desire to reach those goals.

Of course, nothing is so simple…Heck, some people don’t even respond to these programs. Maybe this whole post is just reflective of my personal subconscious make-up and my own personal needs. Maybe it’s just recon. I really don’t know. I just can’t shake this feeling that things don’t need to be difficult. Maybe that’s naive, but it’s just a hunch. It seems to me often, that things being difficult is a choice.

11 Likes

I think this is a beautiful post.

Your latter paragraphs demonstrate why there can be a lot of turbulence here on the forum, and why people have such different takes on which subliminal to use for which purpose (and how manifestation works).

It seems that Khan ST1 is doing its thing on you very well, and that you’re expressing it in writing, as Saint so often recommends!

P.S. I think this is also why SubClub emphasizes “listening and taking action,” without expressing other limitations or philosophical requirements. As every person is different and has different beliefs. There are no requirements but to listen and do your best to take action! Any person who says otherwise is not echoing an official recommendation. Sometimes this is easy to forget when we learn from people who we respect or who seem to be doing better than ourselves. It’s important to remember nobody has all the answers, and we should truly follow our intuition and believe in what seems right to us, of course with a curious and open mind.

4 Likes

Beautiful post @praisetheurdtree
Now lemme tell you something

You see this part?
Wanna know how open I am about it?
I don’t just wholeheartedly believe of psychic abilities being real, I’ve even asked @SaintSovereign if he could make me a sub so I can explore the supernatural more (I’ve already been researching quite a bit on my own, and currently I’m on the topic of multiversal/reality switching through the concept of the “hive consciousness”), but sadly he declined.

Point is, it’s not just about being open, it’s about accepting that anything is possible, and to be honest, everything is possible.

Miracles do exist, and my biggest secret is that I wholeheartedly believe that I’m one of God’s miracles in this world.

And no, that’s not arrogance or ego there, cause if you think about it, a single butterfly effect could have completely changed the course of me coming into existence, so isn’t that in itself a miracle?

Most people don’t even bother thinking so highly of themselves due to social conditioning, I say: FUCK SOCIETY and embrace who you are.

You weren’t created to just throw away your limitless potential.

Also, psychic do actually exist, and so do the abilities, but there’s a reason you never get to see a real one :wink:

P.S. isn’t it a beautiful coincidence to see this pop up as a support to what I was saying in my journal, which you asked about a while ago :eyes:?

10 Likes

Truthfully speaking I don’t know man. I used to think this way, but now I believe there are forces present that are beyond our control. Life paths and trajectories we have to traverse. Hiding from them delays our growth. Sometimes they are painful. The more we attach to the idea of blissful effortless change it might be avoidance of the path we need to go down.

What I’m saying is. Think of gravity, the powerful ocean waves, the wind, hell the pure energy of the sun. The natural forces that exist all around us. We’re in oceans of energy nonstop 24/7. I don’t think we control reality, so much as being guests that are able to navigate it all and make adjustments here and there.

Within your personal reality it looks like big change. But within the grand scheme of things it’s a very very tiny drop. That doesn’t make it any less significant in how it manifests, but it should take the burden off the idea you control the ENTIRETY of reality.

2 Likes

This idea is very interesting. I am thinking about using hypnosis to be more open-minded.
Perhaps, this would enhance the integration of any subliminal.
There are certain hypnosis producers that offer this type of title. Some of them have good reputation.

4 Likes

I once proposed to Saint that it might have been due to my psychedelics use in the past.

Cause you see, it does alter brain chemistry, and I don’t think I’ve ever wrote about my first ever shrooms trip on here (or even told anyone on here in private).

Hmm maybe a story time soon

4 Likes

Right, I see you’re point of view and it’s one I struggle with–the idea of a path meant for us that we can either accept or reject. I’ve had experiences that lead me to believe that I’m actually in control, and I’ve had other experiences that have led me to believe that there is some kind of fate or destiny for my life–luckily, it seems to be a good fate, haha.

Is it possible that the trajectory is an illusion, though? Like, the life path that we sometimes perceive might actually be a path determined by early life subconscious programming.

On that note, I also struggle to understand how it’s possible that I can socially manifest with such a high success rate and I wonder what that says about free will. Maybe some wills are stronger than others and the stronger will wins? Who knows?

1 Like

@praisetheurdtree and everyone else in this thread, you may find above book interesting in this context. I found it to be quite breathtaking, with the plot twist towards the end. I don’t want to spoil anything, but it’s a wonderful read.

1 Like

Hmm…Well, that could explain a lot. I actually started experimenting with mushrooms and I’m convinced that it’s why at least my subconscious mind seems to be so open to the scripting.

1 Like

Added to the queue. :smile:

1 Like

Exactly. You have consciously perceive more than one reality, that is not strange to you. That is why create new realities seems extremely feasible.

2 Likes

You’re spot on there. In the U.S., despite what it looks like from the outside, people typically think pretty damn lowly of themselves. That’s why we totally idolize confident people.

Haha, it really is just that simple, isn’t it? Just listen and take action.

1 Like

Soon, New line of products of
Mushroominal Club

1 Like

SYNCHRONICITY Maybe that shit does verify psychic powers lol. Must have picked up on your frequency.

A LOT of people go the entirety of their lives just playing out early subconscious programming so that’s very valid and yes can appear as the illusion of free will while they do things they don’t want.

But what I was getting at is you’re both in control and not in control. Think of it like driving on a highway. You have control of your car’s speed and location. You can avoid an accident, move past someone going slow, set your own pace, all that good stuff. But now lets say there’s traffic, now you’re limited in your actions. You still have free will, but outside forces have changed what you can do in that situation. That’s what I was kind of getting at. In this case “outside forces” would mean the universe and its currents and patterns of interaction.

Now I’m also willing to accept I’m completely wrong here. Ultimately it doesn’t matter though what the answer is does it if you get your desired reality?

Saint had mentioned in another post the many rabbit holes you can go down trying to dissect the mechanics behind reality. It’s all theory. Sometimes knowing theory doesn’t translate into intended results. Just ask people who obsess on music theory but can’t write a creative song to save their life. Manifesting is an art itself which I believe gets better through active practice, not obsessing on the mechanics of the action of it.

4 Likes

YES! This! :boom:

2 Likes

I can relate with the manifesting

I swear to god this happened and I didn’t tell anyone but a few weeks ago when I did a loop of Libertine… I was just chilling and thinking about cheese pretzels that I used to eat decades ago as a kid. My partner come home with them a day later LOL and I was just thinking “WHAT THE FUCKK!” but I never shared it on here because it has nothing to be with Libertine type of results. I think it was the primer or something, not sure

5 Likes

also when I listen to WANTED or PSZP these days, I literally manifest women the same day, as in almost like I’m pushing a button and then the reality changes

how trippy is this

4 Likes

I think it’s just the framework of ZP in general honestly. The way it frames your interaction with reality around you. I think Saint said ZP pushes reality through you. It’s like it gets projected outside and then ripples things around you. These perceptions make me feel insane lol, but they happen a lot.

4 Likes