Creating my first custom

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of creating my first custom and I would like some advice on which modules would work for my specific goals

Goals:
Upgrade my brain’s capacity to learn new things( I am studying IT, however I want to be able to learn anything of my interest)

Upgrade my energetic system on all levels + inner energy

Build my confidence inner game + sex skills

Unleash my inner potential without fear( I have a huge fear of being myself or unlocking myself)

Help grow my spiritual awareness and understand body language

Restore my psyche and fortify it

Improve my relationships with others( Over time I have found that I’ve become increasingly closed off and self centered to the point that I am becoming distanced from loved ones, friends, and gf

Regain empathy and be able to understand others

Spiritual protection

Stand up for myself

Unleash my inner beast(unlock my dangerous side so that I am able to protect myself and those I care about)

Build inner power and understand power dynamics

Heal my endocrine and nervous system

Instead of crumbling under pressure/stress I want to thrive if I face those types of situations

Build confidence in speaking and stop stuttering

Deeper Voice

Release trauma and attachments. Also love without being attached

Domination over my own reality

Building diligence, patience, and temperance

Boosting my creativity

Positive inner talk and feeling comfortable in my own skin

Healing of emotions + emotional expression

Bringing myself back to earth after having my head in the clouds

Winner mindset

High self image

Build humility

Stop procrastinating and become organized. Get shit done

Financial responsibility + abundance mindset

Stop being manipulated and have spiritual protection

Finally build myself up for energy work + remote viewing

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I know it’s all over the place but I’ve been thinking about this for a while and have been getting modules since last year. I’m looking for an all around custom that could fit these goals, thank you

Firstly, I’ve never build a custom myself, but I’ve read tons threads from others.

To me, it seems like it’s To broad, to all encompassing.

You could solve this following 5 issues with Quantum Limitless.

And to an extend these two, with conscious guidance.

That would reduce your points from 29 to 22.
And that’s much easier to achieve.

But perhaps someone has an idea how to fit this into one logical custom.

You’re right this my list is very broad

To sum it up and conduce it

I would like to have a custom that helps me with learning anything, increasing intelligence, building self confidence and diligence, building spiritual energy, help me understand power dynamics, and finally improve my relationship with myself and others

RoM
I would have recommended Limitless for your learning goals, but RoM also supports your energetic, psychological and spiritual goals.

PRIMAL
The male concept I understand from PRIMAL is being free - free to be, to live and take action - coupled with the primal power and mindset to mold the world around you. Confidence, self love, discipline, optimism, risk taking, inner game and improved sexual/social skills are some results you can possibly get, some of which can then be applied to financial life. Emperor would have been a better fit as it covers these results + the financial and more, but can be quite harsh, may take time and REQUIRE SERIOUS DEDICATION.

DEPTHS of LOVE Module
I haven’t used this before but I think it’s a very slept on module simply because of its for self love. Here it will help your to cores shine more by - giving yourself permission to be, help with projecting your shadow upon other people and actually confronting your issues, humility, emotional goals, manipulation, creativity, mindset etc.

THE ARCHITECT
Energetic goals and results enhancement.

YGGDRASIL
Result enhancement. Opens pathways to manifestation of the sub in physical reality which also foster’s a positive feedback loop.

Then look for modules that directly supports some goals you want to directly work on.

My advice will be to keep your custom as small and cohesive as you possibly can.

Also note good in theory doesn’t equal best for you. You still have to think of what you want to add and why.

Hope you enjoy your custom planning process.

1- I saw some spirituality aspirations. Perhaps a spirituality sub like Alchemist.

Sounds like the Will to Power to me

This sounds like a general alpha title such as Primal

This one sounds like Elixir or Sanguine

—————-

They say that when making a custom, the more focused the custom is, the better.

I believe you could achieve all your goals here using mostly major titles and THEN making 1 custom purely focused for efficiency and your it stuff (which seems like the biggest deal here for you)

You seem to have multiple areas
you want to tackle :

• spirituality
  • effectiveness / drive / no procrastination for IT stuff
  • understand power and people to not get manipulated ever again
  • deeper voice / remove stuttering
  • more positive and encouraging inner voice
  • more self confidence and ease / “alpha” stuff

Now if I were you, I’d tackle them one by one with major programs for the most part.

Id pick three things I want to fix the soonest and ideally, quickly (meaning use subs for those issues that resolve that issue within 3 to 4 cycles)

I would choose :

• The Will to Power for - understanding power and people to not get manipulated ever again
  • Elixir / Sanguine for - inner voice
  • 3rd option of your choice depending on what you want the most here - if you are worrying about your friendships and girlfriend, put here heartsong

run this stack for 3 cycles minimum. I ran both Will to Power and Elixir for about that time and it was more than enough for me to never have to worry about these things again. Heartsong also work very well and very soon with effects to stay (like all subs here)

then, your list of stuff you want to fix gets smaller. It’s is now reduced to :

• spirituality
  • effectiveness / drive / no procrastination for IT stuff
  • deeper voice / remove stuttering
  • more self confidence and ease / “alpha” stuff

Now… can we hit all this into one stack? Yes!

you could do :

• Primal / Chosen for - deeper voice, confidence, being at ease, “alpha” stuff, possibly reducing of stuttering - these titles also make you more likeable and better with people
  • Limitless / Limitless based custom for - productivity and your it stuff
  • Alchemist / RoM for - spirituality

With this stack, you tackle all the remaining things in your list and you are free to run it long term.

If you were to make a Limitless custom, you could also include in there modules that are focused on your mind, removing of procrastination and most keep it focused such as IQ and cognitive booster, victory’s call etc

With one single additional module called - the emperors voice for giving that stack a bit more push. I used that module works wonders!

Now this is how you tackle everything. Instead of creating one mess of a custom, you give each area enough time, love and attention to improve. If you are bothered by so many lacks / areas that you want to get better, give them that proper space and time to do so. It will be very effective.

Best thing? The first stack will actually heal you so much that the second stack will bloom and prosper and amaze you with results 10 times more after it! Certain subs just allow you to really milk all following stacks like never before ( that includes elixir/sanguine, heartsong (especially for seduction and social subs to follow) the will to power (especially for alpha titles to follow))

1 Like

I have been running subs from sub club for over 5 years, and have never had good results from trying to achieve multiple goals at once like this. Especially things like romance, and learning/personal development. They are simply not conducive to each other, and focusing on one almost inevitably takes away from the other.

I would pick one of those goals, in almost every scenario it makes more sense to focus on your own personal development; as you might not have the same social/seduction skills, but you open up yourself to a higher caliber/tier of women, the ones you actually want anyways.

Take 3-6 months, and focus on achieving that exclusively, maybe more of you can stay focused.

Then take a month have fun and go play around, (this seems to be enough time before you get bored and feel like you need to work on your growth again anyways). Sex and seduction is easy, especially when your a high value man on top of your shit. It really shouldn’t be the focus of your stack if you have any personal development goals.

Just my two sense coming from someone who had exclusively ran romance titles my first few years.

3 Likes

What are your thougths about RoM?

Do you think you might be ready for an Artisan title?

What about one of the GLM titles?

I don’t think I am ready for an artisan title just yet. Narrowing my focus I’d really like my custom to focus on masculine drive and intelligence. I was thinking on building something with primal and limitless with just a little bit of relationship and emotional healing

Thank you for all the feedback guys.

I am deciding to build a three core custom focusing on inner power and learning and I wanted to know if GLM, Will to Power, and Limitless are lighter cores. @RVconsultant

@AnswerGroup