Crazy Seducer Custom

I need to remove two modules but I can’t decide which, any thoughts? @AnswerGroup or anyone else please weigh in.

Primal Core
Love Bomb Core
Sanguine Core
Gratitude Embodiment
Pragya
Enchanting Smile
APS: Hair
Facial Morphing
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Inner Gasoline
Alexander’s Play
Rogue
Cosmic Navigator
Divine Self-Image
Synergy: Apollon Unbound
Synergy: Beyond Seduction
Synergy: Divine Dominion
Synergy: Primordial Aura
Synergy: Tale of the Dragon
Synergy: Perfection Manifestation
Synergy: Winner Overdrive
Synergy: Secrets of Seduction

The original intention of this custom was simply to have the 3 cores plus physical shifting, but I got a bit overexcited I guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’d dump Pragya and APS: Hair. Just at first glance. Tagging Mr. Ninji @Sage_Ninjistic as he’s our best resident Consulting Custom Planner in my Imperial Opinion.

I’d also dump Sanguine actually. I’m a fan of minimal number of modules/cores. It’s OK to stack with Sanguine for sure. But having it in the custom means you’re ALWAYS stuck having it there.

I’d even probably move the physical shifting into a separate custom, and keep one as pure seduction stuff like Primal and LB would lend to.

Then you’d have 2 customs that can stack with other stuff far easier in the long-term.

2 Likes

Ah, good idea, I may indeed do that. You mean scrap all those and run Sanguine and physical shifting custom on the side?

I’d remove Pragya and Gratitude Embodiment.

Have enough result enhancers in Synergy: Divine Dominion that can take the place of Pragya.

And Love Bomb Core can produce the gratitude generated from self-love that can take the place of Gratitude Embodiment.

1 Like

Okay I’m convinced, I’ll prob do that, thank you :slight_smile: yeah I can vouch for LB’s increased gratitude for sure. But what about Divine Self-Image though, I think LB does that too :thinking:

1 Like

Good point. If it was me, I would leave it there cause I could use all the Divine Self-image I can get lol.

It’s up to you really.

1 Like

Uwot

My first question is, what made you choose Primal over Primal Seduction? The title of the journal as well as some of your modules is the reason for my question.

This part is coming from someone who is a fan of two core customs. Let go of Sanguine, and replace it with either Harmonic Singularity, or the Synergy counterpart, Synergy: Harmonic Conflux.

You mentioned that you are focusing on physical shifting. However, the cores you chose to have along with physical shifting modules aren’t as optimal as if one of these cores were, say, Legacy of the Spartan or Wanted. Wanted would fit in well here, seeing as you have Alexander’s Play in here.

So my next question is, why the choice of Primal and LB? In other words, what are the goals of this custom? What is a crazy seducer to you? Knowing that would help.

Is it possible that you could use Legacy of the Spartan or Wanted in this custom, and use either LB or Primal as another title in your stack?

If you’re very much set on having the three cores you have now, my advice would be:

Let go of Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver, Facial Morphing and APS: Hair. You have Synergy: Apollo Unbound already. If you liked Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver because you want to more effectively communicate your own sensuality, I think that you would be okay because Synergy: Beyond Seduction is in there.

Looking forward to your response.

1 Like

Okay I realize my goal is to have a good, sexy, chill, approachable aura/presence, not necessarily the center of attention, and once a girl comes into it, it’s on lol.

I fixed :rofl:

Chose Primal for the inner work, the ability to have fun, “embed my psyche with that of a man who’s known 1000 high quality women”, get rid of approach anxiety, let loose, generally become better socially, etc. Figured PS would come later. Sanguine I also like for the optimism and good outlook. Right, yeah I didn’t choose Wanted because I feel I need inner work/inner game still (Primal). Primal and LB is pretty much just for inner work, LB for self-love, not seeking external validation, having a good/approachable vibe/aura, empathy instead of jealousy etc. LB is essential for me, that one is a non-negotiable.

For sure, yeah I was thinking I could scrap Facial Morphing and APS: Hair due to having Apollon Unbound. But Wanted instead of Primal is a maybe, but then I’d also throw in Approachability Aura because I don’t want to have an unapproachable aura (which Wanted might do? maybe not).

But yeah, my goal is to basically be a guy who goes about life, feels good, feels good about himself, makes others feel good, looks his best/sexiest, is not needy, and is not necessarily the center of attention, but is more the chill/sexy/good vibes guy in the corner who is also approachable (but can also approach himself if we wants to) and once he is approached by a girl or approaches one he’s interested in, it’s on. Or he quickly determines they don’t have chemistry and gracefully excuses himself.

1 Like

Follow up question. Have you considered Wanted or Wanted Black? Primal will do this in its way but what you just said feels like a description of WB, honestly.

Ahhhh, just seeing this. That makes sense. Primal and Love Bomb are pretty good choices, then.

1 Like

Yeah I’m just afraid with WB that I won’t feel compelled to approach, may become too chill/complacent. Also I want the inner game aspect of Primal. But yeah, for sure I would be switching to PS or WB once I feel satisfied with my level of inner game you know? And yeah, do you find Wanted/WB to be approachable? I was getting approached the most with Inner Circle and LB, I ran WB a few times (honestly never did microloops which was probably a mistake on my part) and Wanted once or twice and I don’t recall getting approached as much (that I remember anyway, maybe I did :man_shrugging:)

No sir :smiley: one of the primary objectives of Wanted is to be the pursued one. Approachability Aura is still an excellent module for a custom with it though. I’ve used it in most of my Wanted customs.

1 Like

Lol yeah, yeah I do still have neediness/external validation BS to work on. Right now I’m running Primal + Sanguine + LB, and I feel LB has been the best for this by far. Like I run Primal/Sanguine one day, feel needy for two days, then run LB, and it disappears and I feel great.

LB is pretty fantastic. My stack is a couple of customs and Love Bomb and Love Bomb does its work well.

I agree with what you and Lion are saying about Divine Self-Image in this case, as well. It’s a great module for

I understand the drive to create a custom (I have a new custom idea every day lol) but maybe give your current stack another full cycle before deciding to create one. You’re running a fantastic stack for everything you’ve mentioned, and each title will in its own way contribute to helping you overcome what you perceive stands in your way :grin:

If you are set on a custom, I don’t mind continuing to assist as I can.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice and ideas man :slight_smile: honestly yeah running one more cycle is probably wise. But yeah if I get too antsy I might just order the custom, will let y’all know :call_me_hand:

1 Like