Contradictory but complimentary healing

Hey Guys,

I’m writing this with tears in my eyes… This weekend has been rough for me, so many things are becoming more clear. I see how I am pushing away my new girlfriend. How I am manipulative and lie at work and in life. Since I’ve been making more money, all these underlying money beliefs are coming up. Like just literally throwing away money at things I don’t need, just to get rid of it. My bad habits are rising like crazy, nearly having them under control… It feels like the last stand from my old ego or something. I am aware of what’s happening, but I need some help to tackle them at the moment. For some reason, it’s too strong of a pull right now.

Been listening to LBfH and Paragon the last 2 weeks because I needed a break from my custom. Before that, I took a 10-day wash-out.

I planned to go back to my teaching custom this Monday and start integrating it more. I took a long break from listening to that custom because it was quite dense. Now here is the thing, I would love to keep healing a bit next to my work, but not too much that I can’t work.

Here is my teacher's custom

Stark Core
Chosen Core
Carpe Diem Ascended
Chiron
Deep sleep
Victory calls
Eye of the Storm
Joie de Vivre
Dragon Tongue
Invincible presents
Khronos key
The Single Point
Inner Voice
Ego Adsum
Organization Perfected
Machine action
Chosen of Venus
Dept of Love
Pragya
Omnidimensional

The thing is, my ego loves to be great at teaching, so it uses it to disguise everything that’s going on within and just focus on the work. It becomes very difficult to dive deep within while I’m working.
The only sub that helped me tremendously with that was CFW. This sub just made me more of an introvert, wanting to meditate for a very long time and reflect every day. It also got those underlying emotions out of me. The only problem is, I don’t have all day to be introverted and focus on healing. I need to work as well and be good at my job.

In my custom, there is Chosen and Stark (Extrovert) with some love modules and changing habits modules. My idea was that CFW will help heal the underlying problems that are coming up from my custom. For instance, changing bad habits to good ones.

So my question is; Does anyone have any experience with CFW and combining it with an extrovert custom? Are they too contradictory to be complimentary to each other? I know we guide these subs with your goals and own interpretation, but still, I am looking for some advice here. I can’t be completely closed off while still maintaining my job.

Many thanks and I’m looking forward to your answers.

3 Likes

I don’t think that healing is under our control if we listen to such powerful Subs.

What must be healed must be healed no matter our position in life.

If you have much to heal then it’s wise to make room for that only.

Ether way healing subs will overpowering the stack.

Much strength to you.

If you need help let us known, we are a helpfull bunch of people here in this community

2 Likes

I think @Leandros has some important points. @Solomon would you please enter a support ticket for guidance?

1 Like