[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

I wasn’t referring to just Putin, I was referring to the consciousness suppressing mainstream media as a whole. You don’t need to educate me on anything. You took my comment the wrong way, made an assumption and then ran with it.

I am well aware about the truth of everything going in the world today. I am well aware that what we’re watching is a “game of thrones” battle between those who want to maintain the old world order, and those who want to usher in a new one that could be overtly tyrannical, as opposed to the shadow dealings the “elites” did in the past.

Whoever wins, we lose, unless we take control of our lives and our realities. That’s why, despite my strong feelings on these issues, this site remains politically neutral. The goal here is to work on our inner lives without the distractions of the world and their machinations.

To be quite honest, when we’re on this forum, I don’t care what your political leanings are. I just want you to succeed at your goals. So, let’s get back to that.

34 Likes

just to be clear.

i actually did NOT make an assumption on your stance based on the comment i quoted.

I actually reread that comment several time trying to figure out your stance and could not figure it out.

t seems you purposely wrote it in a way that was completely neutral.

so me quoting you was NOT to tell you your stance was inaccurate since i did NOT even know what your stance was.

I was actually quoting you hoping you would then comment on my post and this comment would thus allow me to understand where you stood.

I’m very precise with everything so i felt compelled to post this as clarification.

and honestly even now i have no idea what your stance is on the conflict and i guess you are purposely keeping it that way as you believe in keeping this place 100% neutral.

amen to that

6 Likes

Yes, very much so.

Here, those distinctions don’t matter. Nor does sexuality, gender, religious affiliation, etc. It’s one of the reasons I deliberately separated the support database from the store and forum databases. I didn’t want our agents, or myself to be able to immediately connect forum users to support requests and store purchases. Minimizes biases and the such. Here, we remain neutral, as it’s the best way for a group of like minded individuals to come together and work on a common goal.

14 Likes

Closing this thread, directing all traffic to the new official thread: Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

1 Like