[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

@SaintSovereign Is this one of the three subliminals in your stack or can it be used alongside your stack.

1 Like

Not one of the 3. You got a ZP stack of maximum 3 titles and you use AC once a week so that:

“Ascension Chamber will assist you through your natural manifestation abilities by “linking” into your existing subliminal stack and boosting your overall ability to achieve these goals.”
(From the Ascension Chamber sales page)

10 Likes

@SaintSovereign thank you for making it free! as a “thank you”, I have additionally bought 6 products with Ascension Chamber!

should ascension chamber be done on the same day with a manifestation product? e.g. first Mogul, then Ascension Chamber ? or should it be done on a separate day? or maybe it is good if it is not done back to back with Mogul, so some time between?

8 Likes

(10 chars)

4 Likes

With this one I’m definitly going to project in no time and become a master at it :sunglasses:

1 Like

I know you’re kidding, but someone else is probably wondering the same thing. Absolutely not. Ya’ll wanna manifest evil, just turn on the news. Plenty of evil going on all around the world right now.

25 Likes

Let’s not even start getting political please.

1 Like

What the #*&% does this have to do with Ascension Chamber?

1 Like

Tooooooo late.

1 Like

Not to worry. I flagged that ish already.

3 Likes

Yeah — this is not the right thread, not even the right online forum for that.

I also flagged @Nemesis post because this rule should apply to both.

4 Likes

Yep no probs

Let’s keep it about the topic at hand :+1:

1 Like

First, thank you everyone for getting back on track with Ascension Chamber.

Second, if you think something controversial or political is posted, please just flag it without commentary or editorializing.

Third unless you’ve been living on another planet in isolation, you may have realized Earth in some ways has had moments where you might feel like reality has turned upside down. You have control over your mind and where you direct your focus.

6 Likes

I was not aware it was officially against forum rules to post something political.

but i guess it is since you completely deleted my post.

and i was partly addressing this which is why i felt it was appropriate to put my reply in this thread.

I wasn’t referring to just Putin, I was referring to the consciousness suppressing mainstream media as a whole. You don’t need to educate me on anything. You took my comment the wrong way, made an assumption and then ran with it.

I am well aware about the truth of everything going in the world today. I am well aware that what we’re watching is a “game of thrones” battle between those who want to maintain the old world order, and those who want to usher in a new one that could be overtly tyrannical, as opposed to the shadow dealings the “elites” did in the past.

Whoever wins, we lose, unless we take control of our lives and our realities. That’s why, despite my strong feelings on these issues, this site remains politically neutral. The goal here is to work on our inner lives without the distractions of the world and their machinations.

To be quite honest, when we’re on this forum, I don’t care what your political leanings are. I just want you to succeed at your goals. So, let’s get back to that.

34 Likes

just to be clear.

i actually did NOT make an assumption on your stance based on the comment i quoted.

I actually reread that comment several time trying to figure out your stance and could not figure it out.

t seems you purposely wrote it in a way that was completely neutral.

so me quoting you was NOT to tell you your stance was inaccurate since i did NOT even know what your stance was.

I was actually quoting you hoping you would then comment on my post and this comment would thus allow me to understand where you stood.

I’m very precise with everything so i felt compelled to post this as clarification.

and honestly even now i have no idea what your stance is on the conflict and i guess you are purposely keeping it that way as you believe in keeping this place 100% neutral.

amen to that

6 Likes

Yes, very much so.

Here, those distinctions don’t matter. Nor does sexuality, gender, religious affiliation, etc. It’s one of the reasons I deliberately separated the support database from the store and forum databases. I didn’t want our agents, or myself to be able to immediately connect forum users to support requests and store purchases. Minimizes biases and the such. Here, we remain neutral, as it’s the best way for a group of like minded individuals to come together and work on a common goal.

14 Likes

Closing this thread, directing all traffic to the new official thread: Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

1 Like