[CONTEST DISCUSSION] Free Holiday Gift and Contest - 12.25.20

Rap Van Winkle subliminal to take you to the future where the Benjamin Button subliminal is ready.

Ypu can then reverse your age after increasing it.

If I wasn’t puzzled enough for my reflections with DR, your statement’s making my mind go overdrive.
Reminds me of Se7en, what’s in the goddamn box?

We actually call that one the McFly.

Time stuff does that to ya. I’m still trying to figure out what happened when in Tenet.

But let’s not get a-head of ourselves. :wink:

Huh, funny you mention this since last night I was checking out some BTTF related stuff.
I guess “time will tell”.
On a side note…
"Hey McFly!"

I wonder if, when this contest was announced, anyone quickly ran to order a Custom Ultima with Fortune’s Favorite, All-Seeing, and Intuition Enhancer so they could win and get another free custom.

6 Likes

It wouldn’t have arrived in time. So, I used Mind’s Eye instead. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I converted the language of a Diamond store’s ‘about’ section to be applicable to subs
so here’:crossed_fingers:s hoping

hahaha…beat you there…I put it in my custom and had run it for couple months already…sorry…guys…I been visualised winning the prize for days…guess…I am gonna get it…

3 Likes

12 hours, 11 minutes, tick tock…

For the eastern areas of the world, Christmas has arrived. Unfortunately, most don’t celebrate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diamonds are foreverrrr…

1 Like

Just over ten hours to go

1 Like

I was wondering when somebody would be reminded of James Bond. Took you guys long enough.

I’ve been thinking how reconciliation would manifest with this particular sub. Interesting thought.

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher Diamonds are Forever?

I wasn’t thinking that when I read what @TheBoxingScientist posted

Midnight here so off to sleep. Will cut 7, 8 hours out of my waiting time :smile:

1 Like

Well, the theme song extends the final ‘r’ in forever, hence when I read blackadder’s post I figured that’s what he was thinking. But who knows what goes on in the recesses of blackadder’s mind.

1 Like

That is an incredibly frightening thought

Highly anticipating this release.

Responded as the 111th reply, that must mean something.

3 Likes

same here brother! :smiley: I wonder what they are going to release! What type of subs makes RV consultant wait in anticipation for 10 years that is not already in the store. I mean, we got Dragon Reborn, we got all sorts of wealth generating subs, some intelligence increasing, some for confidence, some for seduction, for social skills, some that are more spiritual… I mean there could be some special niche product even more specialized, but right now I don’t see that missing piece of the puzzle.

I guess when it will come out everything will make more sense. Maybe it is about love, the spirit of christmas! It would be something that could be used by everybody!

3 Likes

Dont worry @GoldenTiger we are less then 8 hours away will pm once i get more information.

1 Like

You’re up to something and planning, M!