Concerns of SubliminalClub

sorry saint and fire. i apologize

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This individual deleted his own post, after claiming we’d be the ones to do it. But the crux of his argument is since he and Hermit keep returning to the forum and he has a “desire” to keep running the titles after “giving his life to Jesus,” that we must be putting “mind control” scripting in our titles. He wants you all to question why you’re here and why you continue running the products.

Good - we want you to question it too. We want you to be here because you want to, not because you are “mind-controlled”. We want genuine people with potential for greatness and the ability to see through BS - from society, the people around them and even their own.

The truth of the matter is, he tried to post a review on the website a few months ago, where he admitted that WANTED got him laid three times and he was a virgin before but then felt like he was living in sin.

So to us, the answer is obvious why you keep coming back.

It’s the pussy.

You went from having nothing to getting something and now you’re addicted.

But, since you’re terrified of fiery hell, it’s much easier to make up a ridiculous narrative such as you’re “being mind controlled” into buying more products. Not really, it’s because you want to get in-between a woman’s legs again (nothing wrong with that, we give you the tools and you choose what to do - but be able to handle the results, will you?).

So much so that you are risking jail time, since we’ve already contacted the local authorities about you once.

We have completely blocked you from everything. You don’t want to run our programs? Delete them and done - you can’t buy them anymore anyway.

Either way, I consider this matter closed publicly and in support. We have no effect (or interest) on your religion, that’s your responsibility.

Closing this thread.

P.S

Moby - 'Natural Blues' ft. Christina Ricci (Official Video) - YouTube

Man got laid and lost his mind. Y’all forgive me for this joke.

22 Likes