Compilation of results and reviews

Before this thread gets locked I want to add my 02 cents cuz it’s gone off the rails. People do get results here and some people do struggle more. It’s a mixed bag.

This is the type of subliminal community in fighting I’ve witnessed on YouTube, reddit, forums, etc. Everyone’s stuff is supposedly better than others. It could also be a case of what works best for the person. Nobody is going to nail it 100% of the time.

1 Like

I’m not hating and I already gave you an argument, but I’m happy to give you another. SC products ’ask questions’ instead of making ‘suggestions.’ They try to convince you that this is somehow a better way of doing things but it isn’t. The subconscious mind responds much better to suggestions. Sure, there may be a little bit of resistance/ reconciliation, but that’s because it’s actually working. It doesn’t last very long

@Enhanced, you’re wasting your time.

You’re not going to get any valid arguments because they don’t exist.

This is why he won’t state any practical claims.

This is why he will endlessly deflect and ignore valid points as he’s already doing.

/end.

Also, for the rest of you… right now is not the time for sarcasm or jokes. This is no laughing matter.

I’d advise everyone to stop giving him any more of your energy. He doesn’t deserve it.

Focus your energy to your goals and desired reality.

2 Likes

See how you just invalidated everything regarding your argument?

There.

better to just lock this thread and not spend time arguing further.

time and and attention waster

1 Like

‘Bot’ is slang for a mindless follower. I’m not saying he’s an actual bot.

Everybody’s an armchair psychologist these days. Ok buddy

It’s the Internet, there’s always a time for sarcasm and jokes.

Okay, things are clear now.

@master_action I will be suspending you for 2 weeks due to violating the PLEASE READ: Official Campfire Policy.

You are welcome to come back after if you are ready to start a genuine discussion.

Right now, this is either trolling or responding from a place that is unwilling to engage in honest discourse, either due to lack of awareness, wisdom, experience, or perhaps due to reconciliation.

Next:

Screenshot 2023-01-01 130149

Obvious.

You’ve ran our products for a single week based off your profile, with your last post being 3 years ago - Ascension + Rebirth Journal - #11 by master_action.

Not a very good judge due to your lack of credentials and experience, nor have you put forth any actual, objective claims as @Enhanced said.

This is a subjective claim:

Not only does this sound like reverse bloom (as in, false attributing the results due to a change in subliminal input intensity when switching from our programs to someone else’s - which we’ve explained multiple times), but this was also 3 years ago. You need to brush up on your subliminal knowledge to avoid false attribution.

On top of that, doesn’t seem like you’ve done any proper journaling which is important to the process, nor do I see any action taking in your posts, which is paramount. I don’t know what you’ve done offline, but there’s nothing that gives your words credence at this moment.

This is your second, again subjective, claim:

Well known fact by whom? Subliminalexpertz.com? Lilys-newage-shop.com?

The subliminal market has been stagnant with the same old, rehashed technology for the past two decades. You can count on one hand the number of companies that are creating genuinely new technology and innovating.

Here’s the thing - you have no clue what is in our technology. The only thing you have is a tiny tidbit of random reiterated “knowledge” from Google searches and Reddit. You have not done the experiments we have, you have not extensively talked to testers both online and offline, you have not spent countless hours tinkering with the technology and developing new features, nor have you even given a proper listen to any of our titles for longer than a month (and I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt here, as your posts only show 1 week).

Simply put, the forum is filled to the brim with incredible experiences. And I know this for a fact, because not only do we use this data to improve our products and hence have a mountain of data, but we got something big coming that specifically deals with member experiences.

Don’t believe me? Just wait and see, for the Repository is in development.

To reiterate, you are welcome to try again after your 2 weeks are up. If not, I wish you the best of luck with other companies/creators and all the results you wished for.

Closing this thread, it’s a new year and we aren’t doing this no more.

Time for the next leap, time for greatness.

12 Likes

Holy shit.

Thanks for prompting this conversation @master_lackofaction.

3 Likes

We’re not going to keep locking threads due to trolls. As far as I’m concerned, @master_action send in a ticket with your store account and you can have a refund on your purchases and go enjoy the competitor’s products.

If they work so well for you, why are you even here? I suspect you’re that same individual going to various forums making these same claims, and yet I can’t find you in our customer database. You misrepresented our scripting on those forums just as you’re doing now. We never said our scripting consisted of solely “questions,” and I’m not going into detail about what we’ve done, because this whole thing is just an attempt to piss is off and see if we’ll start giving clues about the secret of Zero Point.

How coincidental is it that you pop up just when another competitor releases a new sexual product, as well as teasing a very expensive new title that’s named similarly to how we name our products, AND is also being marketed as a specialty product that isn’t for everyone (like the artisan line)?

@Fire gave you a two week ban, but I’m most likely going to make it permanent. Let me make myself clear: in 2023, I will have little to no patience for dream killers and liars.

16 Likes

Topic reopened. Let’s stay away from discussing the individual starting trouble. Let things be natural.

Now, let me clarify: If you’re not getting the results you want, you have the right to ask questions and provide truthful feedback (positive or negative). What we’re NOT allowing is an individual claiming that NO ONE is getting results and when people start to prove you wrong, you proceed to discount every one of their experiences (claiming they’re “unique” or “placebo” or some crap like that). So, if anyone truly bought multiple products and didn’t get results and they’re speaking their truth, we have no problem with that (though we will validate that you actually made a purchase). Trying to tell someone else that their results aren’t “good enough,” that’s not allowed and never has been allowed.

We’re also not allowing people to make uninformed blanket statements about our technology without providing some kind of evidence or proof. None of this mess where a person makes a claim, ignore what we say and keep pushing the same false narrative over and over.

If we say that our tech isn’t just “questions,” that’s that. Repeat the same false claim without providing additional and ignore our clarifications, instant ban.

8 Likes

And yet, every last one of our programs has a list like this, clearly listing the objectives and goals of the program. You can easily compare your experience on the title against this to determine whether you’re getting results. This one is from from Emperor Black. So, in what way has the notion of results been “reframed?” Either you’re getting the aspects of these results or not.

• Develop a profound sense of raw power and dominance, while maintaining the self-control and wisdom to use this power properly.
  • Develop a profound sense of status, where everyone around you intuitively recognizes your incredible inner strength.
  • Explore the darker parts of your being in a healthy, integrative manner, purging what is unnecessary and keeping what’s useful.
  • Develop a sense of “invincibility,” purging all fears and replacing them with an incredible internal sense of power.
  • Improve and enhance natural positive manifestation abilities, especially when working toward achieving financial abundance, success, and your romance life.
  • Easily generate new ideas for wealth generation and increase motivation to act on those ideas.
  • Unique, original scripting to help you understand the nature of “power” and “power dynamics” on a personal, intuitive level.
  • Express your internal power and strength in a healthy, but powerful and dominant manner, refusing to allow anyone to cross your boundaries.
  • Helps you initiate and maintain a period of deep intense focus, solitude and dedication, where anything unnecessary falls to the wayside.
  • Profound spiritual deep-dive to discover who you are and what you want in life. In the absence of all, your truth becomes obvious.
  • Generate a profound, incredibly potent energetic and physical aura of sexiness.
  • Easily develop strong and assertive masculine body language and masculine voice (part of the smoothing process, when you HAVE to socialize).
  • Easily develop assertive, strong masculine language skills and manner of speaking (part of the smoothing process, when you HAVE to socialize).
  • Easily develop positive leadership skills, prompting those around you to follow your lead (part of the smoothing process, when you HAVE to socialize).
  • Development of your dominance and status that can be utilized (and further refined into a versatile tool) even after Emperor Black.
  • Creation of a distinct “edge” that you can make use of to great advantage in many situations.
  • Achieve many goals, rapidly develop physically, mentally and spiritually.
  • Develop a rich ability of mindfulness — living in the moment, focusing on the “now,” and being aware of all things around you
  • Have incredible breakthroughs in any area you focus on during your retreat.
  • Cognitive and productivity improvements to ensure you get everything done.
  • Smooth return to society after a period of solitude.
  • … and much more.
3 Likes

I don’t always get specific about my results and I won’t do it this time either. But running these has taken from avoiding things that I used to consider nerve-wrackingly impossible to doing them so naturally that you’d swear I was born that way. I know EXACTLY what I’m talking about and I don’t need a third-party to evaluate the validity of my results.

5 Likes

People don’t seem to understand this. They think that the individuals on the forums comprise ALL of our customers. The majority of our customers don’t post here. The forum exists to provide an outlet for those who want to go deeper and explore their subconscious. That’s why you see people who buys every product – they’re experimenting for the sake of experimenting.

I can’t tell you just how many forums I lurk on for products / subjects I use and enjoy. The Internet is just annoying and I have little patience for small minded individuals. Some of us simply prefer reading.

6 Likes

I am so grateful for that. I don’t understand people that just shit all over someone else’s goals and dreams

4 Likes

Let’s try this: I want to encourage forum members to notice something in themselves. If someone posts something and you start to feel a swelling of defensiveness or annoyance or something like that, just flag it. It might be someone trying to stir up drama.

I just ran RoM and Heartsong today. I get results pretty easily. That’s just my point of view.

Reading this forum here intrigues me.
What’s right about this that I’m not getting?
I wonder what my heart’s point of view about this is?
I wonder how we can all work together to create a reality beyond this reality?

I’m curious like a child. Always asking questions.
Here’s a prayer to help move the energies.

May all beings here find peace and harmony.
All is welcome here.
May all beings be free and happy.
May all lies and judgement be let go.
I surrender to the great mysteries of my heart.
I’m sorry for any hurt that I have done to myself or others.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.
I love you.

Let’s all come together and help one another. We all go through difficult times. we may not know exactly what someone else is going through. Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because they are only doing their best from their point of view.

3 Likes