Comments/Results make no sense and not believable

My few coins: if you familiar with David R. Hawkins material and muscle testing you easily check yourself. Competitor producer’s subs are calibrated around 160-175 (Pride) which is better than 100 (Fear) and 75 (Grief) and 50 (Apathy). I checked Khan and EOG: EOG 475 and Khan 507.

Maybe I’m wrong. But…of course, @SaintSovereign is right about their technology, but the main point is about the intention behind creating subs. Subliminal Club’s intention is “advancing human potential” I think thats the reason why Saint and Fire don’t bitching about comments that “something is not working”.

Nature itself is fucking complicated (sorry for my French with Jack Daniels) but these guys - Saint and Fire do the best I ever saw in sub market.

P.S. No insult, guys :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What do u mean by this

2 Likes

About what, exactly

1 Like

The numbers, what do u mean and how do u know which number refers to which state or being, also how do u calculate them

1 Like

I’m using pendulum. Just decide what is TRUTH for for you, and what is FALSE. Check out youtube for more info.

4 Likes

That’s cool you got results from your subs.

1 Like

Read Power vs Force by Dr Richard Hawkins. It’s all in there.

7 Likes

Lots of people are getting results. You need to be more patient and take action. Try doing visualization while listening to the subs as well.

5 Likes

Results on the outside are always easy to see and prove, the inside changes aren’t. What I will say is, these life changing subliminals are the most thorough I’ve ever used. Period.

8 Likes

Have you experimented with many other subs out there?. I’ve tried some free YouTube ones in the past but I was paranoid with the amount of garbage they have on YT so I was like nah.

2 Likes

(without naming anyone specific)

You learn whom to trust if they are transparent with how they produce their subs and the reviews are detailed enough to suss out the good ones from the bad.

I’ve tried almost all the paid ones and Sub Club is the only one that gives an amazing result for its time scale and and price.

9 Likes

Subclub has the most positive journals. I think it is extremely positive allowing stacking more than one subliminal

7 Likes

The reason why it seems like nothing is happening and the results are so… unbelievable is because, just as @Michel said, you dont really see what is happening inside you. And there is alot that is happening.
Alot. There is a foundation being built that makes the results in the outside world natural and a simple consequence of the change in the inside and that is why they seem so miraculous.
It is all just a matter how changing your state of consciousness actually and humanity will understand, that change is actually quite easy, it is just that we dont allow it to happen because we tell ourselves the old story of our life over and over again.

8 Likes

As Above, So Below :wink:

5 Likes

Yes everything is our imagination pushed out

3 Likes

Another NG fellow, hi :slight_smile:

1 Like

i fall in love with that comment you just make me see a sequential of events in clear ways playing subs from over 1 year this grasped my attention. i am thankful :innocent:) , happy new year for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thats very nice of you to say, thank you :smiley:
Happy new year for you aswell

4 Likes