Combining Libertine + love bomb

Wow so how does it differ when you seee him after libertine and see him after love bomb?

I’m just trying to figure out, which one would be more helpful sparking attraction in women from a social circle I already know.

I’m thinking Libertine might make them wonder what changed and close. Vs LB make them open, do you think this is the case?

1 Like

This is incredible my friend !! thanks for giving an in depth response.

2 Likes

Both Libertine and Love Bomb are helpful to our relationship. There has been a lot of negativity in the last few years. The attraction/sex appeal has also gone down the tubes for many reasons. He has always been above average but has chosen to carry himself in unattractive ways. All of this plays a role in the way that I perceive the execution of these subs.

Emperor was the big changer in our relationship. I think that Love Bomb has increased the positivity and brought back the deeper levels of love that I have for him, but it also seems to me that it took time for this to happen. Libertine brought back the “wow, he’s hot”. He would have to start using it more often for Libertine to have an influence on the way I see him. A one timer is not going to change things, because of the nature of our relationship.

I think that I get better social results when I combine both love bomb and libertine. One thing I’m sure of is that it’s not going to hurt your socially to play around with these two. Love Bomb would be the “safest” less complicated sub to run since most people are open to love. Things can start getting interesting once you bring in sexual attraction. It would be easier for people to embrace the sexual attraction after they have felt the power of Love Bomb, but it isn’t necessary. It just all depends on the type of relationships that you have with them and their personality.

I’ve noticed that people who are of higher social status and more in their head as opposed to their body respond really well in terms of sexual attraction to Love Bomb. People in the gym respond to Libertine much better than the general population since they’re already in their body. Love Bomb is a facilitator in social interactions, it causes people to respond better to their own sexual attraction even in the gym. This is all based on personal experience of course. Your results might be different than mine.

Play around with these two. You will have greater social success either way. Even in social circles where you have to be careful about sexual attraction. A higher level of sex appeal, even when it’s just every once in a while, will always boost your social status.

6 Likes

Glad to help @TheBoxingScientist. There are a lot of good looking people out there, but a lot of them are missing the sex appeal.

3 Likes

Can attest to Love Bomb and Libertine. Am considering those 2 in a custom eventually. Maybe the 2nd one.

I keep talking about Moonbeam…that girl seemed more and more me into me each time I saw her during the week or 2 I ran these with Emperor/Mogul.

To the point she got visibly disappointed one day when I was just going in there to pick up food to deliver. Then asked almost in a whiny kid voice “Are you coming back later?”

So I did. She smiled. Not sure why I got off that stack. I had it running with Emperor and Mogul alternating, and money for Uber Eats was better. Until it wasn’t. It’s shit right now.

3 Likes

I think that Love Bomb or Libertine would be helping in bringing in higher tips on uber. They seem to be light programs to run.

3 Likes

That’s the week where on that one Saturday, I got 3 deliveries I did and they all tipped a ton. It was $90 or something for 3.
I figured Mogul helped there too. I actually went back on that stack for a bit, but Uber and Instacart lately are both offering work that is bad enough it’d take 40% of my money or more just to put fuel back in the car.

So I deleted the app and doing the job search thing for now. Running EoG and nothing else from SubClub for the time being.

2 Likes

Thats it i am making a libertine love bomb custom zp haha :slight_smile: .

What else should i put in it ?

2 Likes

@Palpatine i am building a secret custom using libertine.

2 Likes

Wow thanks for the in depth response. I am currently experimenting Libertine as a “refresher” once a week on top of my 3 sub stack (Stark + Khan St1 + Wanted). So I think I might end this cycle see how it goes and then do the same with Love Bomb. Or maybe I can do 1 week and 1 week.

this is gonna be fun!

1 Like

Yikes!

Fire actually approved a custom with both Libertine & Love Bomb with Khan St3 on the customs question page.

Tested the ZP Libertine last night unfortunately it didnt seem to have the same impact as versions 1 and 2. My ultima which had libertine and temptation were much better.

When using the previous versions i got smiles from everyone. Now ZP there was none of the that when talkng to staff at the gym. They seemed like they were in a hurry or didnt invest so much time with me.

Perhaps this is an inner reflection of my state of mind. As i have had to deal with some frustrations in the last month or so.

2 Likes

Came off a 3-day washout and kept being urged to run full loops of libertine and love bomb back-to-back. This confirmed that ZP subliminals are like a drug for me. I barely made it through the 3 days without using one as usual lol.

Love bomb ZP:

Played this and the energy enveloped my being, felt damn good, like all other forms of love are inferior compared to my own self love. I felt relaxed and blissful instantly. This even caused me and my mom to share genuine laughs which hasn’t happened in a while. We hardly bond but that’s more on me.

Libertine ZP:

I felt even more chill (not surprising since sexual energy can be very relaxing, until
it’s time to use it, then is makes a potent fuel source. Speaking of which, I told the ZP while I used it to use part of the energy it generates for the aura to fuel my physical body. My body has been hot ever since and I’m also slightly irritable, wonder if sexual frustration feels like this cause my personality has been pretty edgy since I ran this. I don’t mind though just an interesting observation.

2 Likes

Did you use Libertine zp in the same environment or with the same people while you were using the previous versions?

Maybe some primal nights + love bomb results someone?

1 Like