College custom 12345

So, my first custom just arrived! my custom is based on what i thought would be usefull to help me get everything out of college life. The main goals are: becoming more social, seduction, faster learning, productivity and just general enjoyment.

my custom looks like this:
main programs:

• stark
  • WANTED
  • Daredevil

modules:

• Song of joy
  • lifeblood fable
  • transcendental connection
  • chosen of venus
  • instant spark
  • Lion IV
  • sanguine
  • ego adsum
  • Divine self image
  • joie de vivre
  • carpe diem ascended
  • Machine: Action
  • The single point
  • The Architect
  • Ares
  • Omnidimensional
  • Deus

Im excited to see what results this will bring!

9 Likes

Beautiful custom ! Enjoy !

1 Like

It looks good.

1 Like

Im not sure if i can thank the sub for this, but today i definitely was in a really good, and social mood. I wouldnt say it feels like pure ecstacy or anything like that, it felt very natural yet still extremely positive. If this is my new standard on the sub than im all for it!

I combined this sub with love bomb, and for now, this is gonna be my stack (occasionally switching love bomb with limitless executive), since this stack simply hits all of my goals and i dont need anything else right now.

4 Likes

Im not sure if the sub is the cause for this, but the past few days i noticed getting a lot more messages than i previously did and from pretty much everyone i get like a response within a few minutes after i message back, even people that normally take farr longer to respond.

Aside from this i simply noticed that ive become a bit more outgoing the past few days. I think this goes hand in hand with the fact that ive just been in a really good mood ever since running this sub. Being in a good mood is such an underrated helper of achieving whatever youre wanting to achieve, i definitely think that modules like sanguine and carpe diem are musts for every custom.

3 Likes

I definitely feel myself becoming more and more social. I just spend quite a large amount of time talking to some girls in the bus. This may seem like a small thing but that is simply not something i would ever do before. Its honestly just interesting hearing what other people have been upto after having been in lockdown for so long. Aside from this divine self image has also definitely been showing up big time. I really just stopped thinking of myself in a negative light and comparing myself to others. This process had already been heavily started when i ran DR a while back, but this module really blew this out of the park.

The productivity modules havent been to active as of yet, but im sure that will come.

2 Likes

This sub definitely feels quite dense, so i dont mind if some modules take a bit of time to come out. With deus in there the sub should become more and more effective over time anyway.

Ive realised one thing, i need to be a bit more forward as far as woman are concerned. I right now dont neccessairly have trouble drawing girls in, but i usually end up just becoming friends, even with girls where that isnt neccessairly my goal. This probs indicates that i should make my interest a bit more obvious. Ofcourse i still want to keep it a bit mysterious, im running WANTED after all. Im also gonna try to be a bit less talky and a bit more mysterious/letting the girl do the talking. I think this approach will be a lot more effective than what im currently doing.

2 Likes

I recently tried adding a loop from heartsong in there and it gave me soo much recon. Just a sense of hopelessness and needyness. Aside from that the custom is still doing its job, although somewhat overpowered by the recon of heartsong. Given how much people on this forum are talking about how much better it is to focus on a single sub rather than a full stack, it has somewhat made me doubt my stacked custom. That said, given enough time, im certain my custom will give me all the results i want, so im definitely just gonna stick to it.

1 Like

My custom is doing its magic again! It just makes me so social that is unlike anything i experienced when stacking stark solo. The ares module is also very powerfull and has me stop caring about what other people think of me. This allowed me to feel a lot… more free. Its an awesome feeling! Divine self image also keeps being amazing and works perfectly with ares. Aside from this the architect seems to be doing quite a bit. I noticed that the past days ive had a lot more energy than i usually have, and thats in spite of not getting perfect sleep.

I wouldnt say the the recon of heartsong is gone, its still very much there, but it hasnt impacted my results with the custom today.

Mhmm, i feel like i might be a bit to comfortable in some of these situations and therefor dont really match the energy level of some of the other people that are a bit more tense.

Aside from that something interesting to me is that for the second time in a row when i got in the train i ones again ended up talking for quite a while with a group of girls. It wasnt in the form of a cold approach or anything it just kinda… happened… again. To others this may not be anything special, but im quite an introvert, so this is actually quite an interesting thing to me.

Aside from this i just noticed me putting myself a bit more in an assertive position within some of the social circles compared to what i usually do. All of this really just comes down to how confortable i feel in a lot of social situations. Now the next thing im hoping to achieve is to have an easier time connecting with everyone on a deeper level.
This is actually what i always saw as my strength, that when i felt confortable i could always very easily connect with people, but in my current situations it for whatever reason seems a bit harder.

I also wanted to adress a section completely to the WANTED core. Ive lately really been thinking a lot about ways to become more attractive. Eventually k decided i want to experiment with tan creams a bit as this seems like a very usefull and easy way to become a lot more attractive, very quickly. Another thing im focussing on is gaining some more attractive bodylanguage. This goal ive divided in small changes that im gonna focus on for 2 at a time for a month to really make it a habit. Right now im focussing on my standing/sitting posture, and in addition to that to do everything in a bit slower and relaxed pace. I think ego adsum is gonna make it a lot easier to focus on these things as im just feeling a lot more present at all times.

I recently got a date with a girl that ive been having a really fun time with. This is definitely someone with whom it could easily work out… and that somewhat scares me lol.
An interesting note is that she keeps commenting about how much she loves my “energy” or “vibe”. This definitely could have something to do with the fact that i from time to time run love bomb, and have chosen of venus in my custom.

Aside from this the custom is doing its thing. Ive been quite productive and been able to study for quite a long time. This could also be helped by the fact that the past 4 days ive been doing the star exercise as recommended by @Solar .

4 Likes

Its all coming together! I seem to have finally gotten results from love bomb (thanks again wamuu), the custom seems to be firing in full force and even heartsong seems to have slightly progressed the way i think about girls.

Soo first things first, love bomb. I noticed today after running it that everyone i talked to seems to be extra sweet to me. People are going out of there way to say hello to me, and are just very talkative in general, wich is quite new compared to how closed and awkward everyone was just 3 days ago.

The custom also really seems to be doing some magic. Daredevil in particulair is freaking amazing, a definite must for anyone with even slight social goals, its probably one of my favorite subs ive ever run, feels a lot better than stark did on its own in my experience. I just find myself starting conversations with freaking everyone, no matter where i am. Any sense of social anxiety or awkwardness is just nonexcistant and while talking i really dont give a fuck what others think of me, i just try to enjoy myself. This definitely seems to be building quite a positive status, especcially with girls (thanks lifeblood fable) as i see them often interested in talking to me and sometimes check me out. The modules like sanguine and joie de vivre also are doing freaking amazing, i find myself constantly in a good mood and tend to look at things far more positively than i used too. The only part i havent seen much progress in yet is the productivity/mental capacities upgrades. These modules havent been super prominent and im actually somewhat behind on my college stuff (although ive still been quite productive and the single point has been great). That said, it really doesnt matter to much, im sure that theyll truly kick in when i need them and im not particulairly struggling with college stuff right now.

As for heartsong. Ive noticed that i somewhat change the way i look at girls. Im looking far less at how attractive they are and started looking far more at personality. Ive also gotten a date i previously mentioned with some awesome gal that shares way to many thing in common with me.

2 Likes

I havent updated here for a while, but the past few weeks i started journaling in the form of free consciousness writing. It really helped me a lot and cleared a lot of reconcilation and anxiety. Currently i started taking a washout as i felt like i needed a bit more rest days.

Some interesting changes have occured this past few weeks though. First a major one. As you can see with my custom i have put quite a focus on seduction in a lot of ways. The easier it became for me to get girls though, the less i cared about getting them. Im a bit confused why this is, but currently im honestly enjoying myself more spending time on my hobbys and making new friends, rather than chasing girls like ive done all throughout high school. I do really need some sexual healing though as i really cant get used to some girls being to overtly sexual towards me and its kinda scaring me off lol.

As far as the social side of things in general goes, its aight. Ive yet to find my true place in uni, but i mostly get along with everyone and have made plenty of new friends.

Productivity wise, i noticed that a gigantic problem for me is my lack of will power. I have a drive to do something but i simple lack the will power to actually start doing it. Its a very weird feeling. This has happened quite a lot with studying, but its especcially prominant when it comes to exercising and meditation. I have such a drive, and i may even start doing it, but than a minute in and i just cant anymore and stop. I have no idea why this truly is tbh, if anyone knows something to help with this, its greatly appreciated!

And lastly, the feelgood modules have definitely been there. Im not sure what to say about them, i started blaming myself less and my baseline state is much more positive than it was before. Its still far from perfect though and i still find myself feeling down quite a bit, but honestly, thats okay and i dont mind feeling that way every once in a while, its only natural.

Iirc i think this is like my 4th day of washout currently. It definitely feels like ive achieved some kind of bloom. My mood has gotten a lot better and im slowly but surely thinking of ways to be more productive. I found that cleaning my room and especcially making my bed really helps. Im very easily tempted by my bed and can easily spend way to much time on my phone there, but by simply making my bed after i wake up, i found that i didnt really wanna ruin that by getting in there.

Aside from this my mood also seems to have improved a lot. Im truly finding a lot of joy in the subject im studying, wich is an extremely good thing! Ive also decided to take cold showers in the morning as an attempt to build my will power and get confortable in the unconfortable. Im hoping this will translate in me slowly being able to get over the hurdle of daily exercising in the morning. I really do want to build myself up physically but goddamn is maintaining a training schedule a struggle.

Overall im still really enjoying my custom. It may be a bit dense wich slows some results down a lot, but its still shown me a lott of amazing results in a relative slow amount of time.

1 Like

I just had a very interesting thought that seems to really have changed my POV quite a bit. But seriously, why do all of us spend so much time feeling miserable? Were litterly the most dominant species there are. We have it so freaking good, most of us barely have to worry about our survival at all. We have free will so we can litterly do anything we want! Sure there are some tasks we have to do like jobs, eductation etc etc. But seriously, i feel like almost everything is fun ones you make it enjoyable. Even some subjects i really hated all throughout my life, ones i got into it with the right mindset, i suddenly find myself actually enjoying learning about them.

Theres so much potential in our lives for enjoyment to be had. Yet despite all of this most of us choose to be whiny whining about every single thing we dont like and acting like we have it so much more tough than everyone else. But goddamn most of us have it soo freaking good! We really need to learn how to appreciate that and choose to enjoy life.

1 Like

Just finishes a one week washout and now its time to start listening again! Ill have a test on friday so today and tomorrow will mostly just be spend studying and than friday, ill first have my exam and after that 2 partys back to back. Right there i can see how much ive changed after my washout and perhaps run a loop of PSITU to test that one out too😉

Really!!!

Have you never considered that society is set up so that ordinary people feel a measure of unhappiness?

And whilst we, as a species are dominant, some members of our species are much more dominant than others.

And do we REALLY have free will?

And can we really do anything we want then there exists numerous laws that stop that sort of behaviour?

Most men have to have jobs because they don’t have enough money to go without a job. Yet how many would do the exact same activity for free if money were no object, how many tap dance to work?

Look, stoicism has many advantages but what it really boils down to is accepting reality for what it really is.

You need to think harder about economics.

1 Like

I dont think my point properly got across. The point i was trying to make is that hapyness at the end of the dat is a state. As with any state, we have much more control over it than we realise. In a lot of situations we can choose to find enjoyment in most thing in spite of less than ideal external factors.

The big exception to this is when we have no ways to get out neccessitys met. That said, for most of us, especcially in the middleclass, that isnt much of a problem. Even if, as with everything, it does come with a sacrifice.

My point wasnt that with complete freedom we can all be as happy as we want. My point was that in spite of external factors, we can choose to find the enjoyment in almost everything. There really isnt a need to feel as miserable as a lot of people do.

Tl:dr “life is as fun as you make it”

After trying it for a while, ive come to the conclusion that ultima’s simply dont work for me. Ive tried sanguine Q today and that actually got me the state change i was hoping id get. I hope that when all the ultima’s get upgraded to ZP theyll start working for me as i still really do want the great results from something like love bomb.

Aside from this, i kinda want to start focussing more on myself right now and care less about what others think of me. I might buy spartan and ascension soon, these two definitely seem to be able to give me some results i desire. I do feel like i should first get more out of my custom though, i spend so much money on it, i cant just suddenly drop it.