Clockw0rk's Seduction Journey

I’m running a 3 stack with the following subs:

• Primal Seduction
  • Heartsong
  • Ascension

The goal is get a really cool girlfriend.

2022-11-16T05:00:00Z

• Morning time: I went to CVS Pharmacy to buy something. I was at the cash register. I saw this beautiful girl walk in. There was no employee at the cash register to finish ringing me up and I felt impatient because I really wanted to talk to this girl. Finally, an employee rings me up. And, I immediately walked up to her and chatted her. It turns out she was married.

• Evening time:

• I went to Walmart to do some day game. I met this girl from Venezuela. She spoke very little English. Luckily, I’ve been practicing Spanish on DuoLingo so I was able to hold a simple kindergarten conversation with her. I got her phone number. I followed up with her later that night and she did not respond. I will keep trying.
  • Manifestation of Primal Seduction: When I got home, me and a friend were chatting about day game. He was talking about Jon Sinn and setting sexual frames and some other PUA stuff he’s been researching. We talked about some of the best day game instructors to learn from. Suddenly, David Wygant’s face popped into my mind. I didn’t remember his name. I just remembered his face so I had to Google top PUAs. I decided to get his ebook since he also offered play-by-play coaching if you record your infields. I’ve recorded infields in the past and I believe that this was a manifestation from the subs because I just “stumbled upon” his service of critiquing your infield audio approaches. This is also an example of manifestion because one of the bullet points of Primal Seduction is that you will learn seduction skills really fast and the objective is a total overhaul of your seduction skills. I will learn his method and implement it in future day game approaches so that he can critique them.

2022-11-17T05:00:00Z

• Listened to Heartsong and Ascension for the first time. Tomorrow, is a rest day. Then, the day after tomorrow, I’ll listen to Primal Seduction.
7 Likes

2022-11-17T05:00:00Z (Continued)

• During my lunch break, I went to work and I felt very confident and ready to take on the world

• Did some day game and talked to a girl in Target. She wouldn’t give me her number but we had a nice conversation for about 15 minutes or so. I used some NLP on her and got the “doggy dinner bowl look”.

2022-11-18T05:00:00Z

• Purchased David Wygant’s product “Grocery Store Seduction” and also read more of his “Fearless Code” ebook. Did not do any day game today, just studying.

2022-11-19T05:00:00Z

• Last night, I had a dream that I was having sex with a girl. I have no idea who the girl was. But the instructions say that you might dream about your results. This tells me the subs are working!

• Practiced some stuff from David Wygant’s system. I walked around Walmart and made some observations about people. He recommends practicing this exercise on everyone (men and women).

• Opened an old lady, she was looking at some syrup and she looked like she was having a difficult time making a decision. I blurted out, “decisions…decisions…” and she said, “Yeah! And, you gotta pick the one you like too!” She sounded happy that I spoke to her.

• Ideas for how to prolong interaction:
      • Talk about what your favorite type of syrup is
      • Talk about what you like to put syrup on and use, “you know what I mean?” to check-in
  • I opened a man outside in the parking lot. He was smoking next to his car. I heard the Uber sound play on his phone. I blurted out, “Uber!” I told him how I used to do Uber Eats and he sounded ecstatic about his plans for how to make money on Uber today.

• Ideas for how to prolong interaction:
      • Talk about how wonderful uber is because it gives people an opportunity to make money on their own time
  • Approached a girl in Planet Fitness. She was working out her legs. I asked her, “How many sets do you have left?” This was a pre-opener. She answered and I left. After she was done with her sets, I re-opened her and asked her if she could fight. She said no. I said, “You look like you can fight because you carry yourself with discipline and elegance, it’s a very rare and attractive quality.” She smiled. We talked for 3 minutes but she had to leave and continue her work out.

• Chatted with the GNC employee after I finished at Planet Fitness. I went to go and buy a fat burner. We chatted for about 30 minutes or so. After some brief chit-chat, I asked her, “What is the first signal that you get for yourself inside that lets you know you’re attracted to someone?” She thought about it for a few seconds and told me it starts in her stomach. At first, she didn’t know so I had to use another question. I said, “Do you remember the very first time you had a crush on someone in your entire life? What was that like?”. That’s when she was able to access the feeling in her stomach. I said, “Yeah it’s the same for me”. She said that she gets those “butterflies”. After some more chit-chat, I pretended to take that energy and put it in my hands. I asked her, “What color is it forming?” She said, “Red”. I said, “Look at my hands but pay attention to the feeling and notice how when I move it further away, the feeling diminishes”. So I moved it further away from her and she was flabbergasted. This is one of Ross Jeffries’s routines. He taught this in his Palo Alto seminar. I felt confident throughout the use of this pattern due to Primal Seduction sub.

• I’ve been feeling more motivated to go to the gym and work out because of Ascension. It is turning me into an alpha male.

3 Likes

Brilliant stuff. I especially like the way you elaborate on what techniques you used and it feels very natural when you explain it.

1 Like

Excellent I wish more people would approach in venues other then the street as it increases their chances of meeting someone. I have met girls in the most unlikely places like phone shops, toy shops, libraries by improvising.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

2022-11-21T05:00:00Z

• Day Game

• Bookstore Approach
      • I saw a girl looking at some books and I approached her. I used a funny, direct opener that I learned from RJ. It goes like this, “Hi…I just had to say that… you look so familiar…”, she thinks for a sec and says, “oh I get that a lot”. I said, “Do you work for the DoD, the department of defense?” She says, “No, I work for the Department of Health, defense is not my thing.” I said to her, “Oh ok, I thought I saw you at the DoD because your smile is a weapon of…MASS DISTRACTION.” She burst out laughing and said that was a good line and I said, “I’m glad you laughed because I had to make sure you had a sense of humor before I introduced myself…” We shook hands and exchanged names. A little bit more chit chat occurred and, after I felt that she was hooked, I told her to follow me in the bookstore so I can show her my favorite types of books to read. She followed me to the section of the bookstore that has magick spell books and tarot cards and I told her about my interest in magick and how we can use the Force of Will to change our reality. She told me that she’s interested in how the mind works and she’s into psychology. Some more chit chat about how the mind works occurred. I think I said something like, “You know, I also am interested in how our minds work… and I remember reading an article online about how women feel a connection to a man, and I didn’t think this was possible, but it said that a woman can actually feel energetically attracted to a man…” (her eyes light up and she seems intrigued by this topic). I said, “Have you ever felt a connection to someone in a wordless sort of way… where you couldn’t even… put your finger on the source of your excitement?” She thinks for a few seconds and she remembers how that felt. She told me she loved that feeling. A bit more chit-chat occurred and I said, “Hey let’s go get a coffee” she followed me to the attached coffee shop and I bought her a coffee and we sat down together. We had such a nice interaction. She told me that she had to go meet her father for lunch, so I got her number. I texted her today and she responded. Let’s see what happens next.
  • Gym: After I did day game, I went to the gym and worked out. I felt motivated to work out because of Ascension.

5 Likes

2022-11-26T05:00:00Z

• I spent the day texting my leads

• 2 of my leads were responding pretty heavily to my messages
  • I did not do any day game today

• I did go to the gym

• Felt some reconciliation today (headache)

2022-11-27T05:00:00Z

• The past couple of days, felt headaches and lack of motivation to go out (reconciliation). Yesterday, I felt reconciliation but went out regardless. I talked to 4 girls and didn’t get any numbers or instantdates.

• Listened to PS today

• There was this one Latina girl at the gym whom I have been thinking about approaching for maybe months! Today, I approached her. Turns out she doesn’t speak good English.

2022-11-28T05:00:00Z

• Approached 2 girls today. Got a Facebook close. Girl #1 had a kid and I don’t deal with single moms so I walked off. Girl #2 I met at a Walmart. She gave me her Facebook. Here’s how the interaction went. I opened her with, “I gotta ask, do you do some kind of spirituality practice like yoga or meditation?” She said, “No”. I didn’t remember the rest of the opener too well so I said, “Well let me ask you another question, if you caught someone shoplifting would you say something?” She said, “No” I said, “oh ok I was wondering because when I saw you, you stole my heart”. She laughed. I said, “You have an interesting laugh, it reminds me of this podcast I listened to the other day, they were saying that laughter is both a social lubricant and a glue. They said it was a lubricant because when we laugh together…you lubricate…away all the initial friction of meeting someone… and you slide into this place of comfort where you can relax, and, be yourself” She nods her head. Then, I go, “It’s also like a glue because when people laugh, we come together and form a foundation where we have a connection that grows each and everytime we laugh”. We chatted a bit more and I moved her to a different part of walmart (a few feet away) and continued the interaction. We talked about different things and I got her Facebook.

• Noticed that my voice tonality is better. I sound deeper and more resonant.

2022-11-29T05:00:00Z

• I worked out early today and felt motivated to do so
  • I’m no longer feeling the headaches/tiredness of reconciliation
  • On my way to the car, I interacted with this girl in the parking lot. I used the spirituality opener. We chatted a bit about meditation. She asked me for my number and suggested we talk, hang out. She just moved here and works selling cruises to people. (Later when I started texting her, she told me she has a boyfriend… next!)
  • Overall, I felt pretty comfortable in my own skin earlier today
  • Listened to Ascension and Heartsong
  • Day Game
    • approached a woman who was probably in her mid 30s or older
    • we talked about meditation, magick, and saunas. I don’t think I’ll follow up with her because she wasn’t that attractive.

That sounds like Ross Jeffries to me🤔

Yep lol. It’s right in his post.

Oops, missed it. Carry on :innocent:

1 Like