Click Here If You Like Bars/Nightclubs

OMG!!! Dude!!! What the #$&@ are you talking about? :joy::joy:
Where did you get that theory from?
Most women can find a guy to sleep with any day of the week if they really want sex. Just show up at the club or the bar and at some point a guy is going to try to take you home. Or they just can get on Tinder. They’ll find someone who is ready to sleep with them the same day or the next day. It’s that easy for women. :joy:

4 Likes

Can’t want for week update #3

:joy::joy::joy::joy::+1::+1:

1 Like

Can you videotape that for us?

4 Likes

Even the same hour… There is no shortage of men for sex. Women are picky for the same reason though and may not find anyone they deem suitable.

3 Likes

For learning purposes of course :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I have been a victim of unwanted advances from time to time
And always attempt to politely fend them off- Often times to poor effect :shield: :dagger:

I don’t have male model looks like our friend but I’m fairly decent looking and dress well and subs absolutely magnify whatever you’ve got :boom:

I do wonder how @MadaraUchiha would fare on Wanted. I know you have no interest in looksmaxing and you feel it may make you be more passive (as in being pursued) but there is this overwhelming FEELING the sub also gives you of being sexy AF and I’m sure it helps with libido for some users.

1 Like

100 percent agreed with that.

1 Like

Did Khan help at all this weekend?

For me, I do experience the effects of ZP more after prolonged duration. Not immediate. Wanted is great now. Khan ST3 is starting to kick in. I have yet to find anything that really puts my sex drive into overdrive.

I haven’t tried all but I own every single subclub product (minus Ascension For Women & Seductress, of course).

1 Like

Burp !!! :slight_smile:

Exciting week! BLU, Exec, LE
and possibly weekend update #3

1 Like

@MadaraUchiha when are you going to start this back up? would love to watch this more, seems like a really fun experiment.

1 Like

Libertine Ultima generally seems to dissipated the sexual energy outward, I feel more neutral while others feel attracted, but lower sexual tension, horniess, sexual confidence, it worked best when I ran it with Primal or Primal Seduction or Khan stages.

Libertine ZP so far for me generates what may be a slight increase in interest but so far when I’ve gone out on it-overall I don’t notice much

I get a lot of growth and life progress out of ZP and would take it over previous version overall. I want to test some more sexual based products on ZP.

On previous versions of Emperor, khan, primal, primal seduction, and custom with variants of those- the level of raw attraction, sexual tension, internal power, and the ease with which I could talk to woman and have them totally engaged was insane. Specifically in night life…Totally celebrity etc. Like I had my own gravity. I have not seen that yet with the stacks I have run in ZP so far. Although everything in ZP seems to grow naturally over time rather than be a state or experience. So it could be coming.

1 Like

Primal Seduction works extremely well so long as you learn as to how many loops is your sweet spot and get a feel for how you need to rest. Its a product i still have to master. For example the first time i run it i get amazing internal and external effects. If I run it a 48 hours later those effects are not as pronounced. My theory is a repeat set of loops in a short time frame overloads your grey matter to point where things plateau and your results diminish.

Libertine ZP not had any results with this version in fact women seemed to react aggressively towards me or were scared. The ultima was much much better for me.

Primal ZP is absolutely amazing for inner game and does raise your libido.

5 Likes

I’m seeing great results the first loop and then it dissipates.

I get tired and exhausted.

On a washout, when my energy returns so do the results

1 Like

I struggled with sexual based subs they actually give me the most recon hence me having to craft and learn how to use them. To me its more of an art then a science.

For intelligence and charisma based subs they very rarely give me recon.

2 Likes

giphy (4)

1 Like

I’m waiting for an answer too because I’m ready to block another BS user

Raise your libido?:thinking:

are there any other active nightlife people on this forum right now?

active nightlife people = someone CURRENTLY going into the nightlife at least once per week

i make my return in less then 72 hours and looking to chat with anyone else who uses subclub products + is active in the nightlife

1 Like

Do you still find this to be the case? I noticed the same with all titles example with Wanted rest must be longer than 48h. For the same effect to kick in which led me to adding another title to have contrast and bring back the effects of wanted.