Choices of custom

Do you guys suggest emperor or khan stage one?

These q titles will be way more potent also cause of the name embedded…

If you want to totally break everything down do Khan stage1 with some healing modules like I AM and Blue Skies.

1 Like

Will that be more potent compare to regeneration?

2 different takes on healing, i mean since you have to have atleast 10 you could add regeneration core and khan stage 1 core to make sure you have all bases covered.

1 Like

I dnt see regeneration core there

Look on the major cores categories it is there i have passed it a few times, you could also look at the healing category it should pop up.

1 Like

Perhaps the custom wealth sub first to generate more money for the rest of the subs?

2 Likes

It’s there boi

1 Like

Or QL Q to mentally process the most optimal modules to stack right now :thinking:

1 Like

You could do two. I’m starting with one to see how I feel on it then will craft the other with more spiritual focus (not that I didn’t heavily load it all in the first one but thinking alchemist + mind’s eye + boosters all round)

Also will probably redo the first at T^2 once I feel stable at T

Don’t forget about PCC Core. I think PCC + Emp + (Stark or EoG St4 depending on how important being social is for you) might be quite potent.

I’d say combining cores with the same goals are likely better than simply combining cores. When I do start buying, I’ll probably really focus in on the subs I make. A sub for pure Wealth, one for Learning, one for Sex & Seduction, one for Spiritual Development. I’m sure I can come up with more. The first one is likely a Results-Enhancing booster-sub. It may be less effective on other subs than it is on the modules contained within itself, but it’s still effective.

I would go so far as to say that even though the recommendation is 3, in areas like wealth and maybe sex & seduction, some programs are so similar you could do a few more cores and they will all support one another. For example, Mogul is probably part of all wealth generating subs, including it would amplify the wealth aspects of my custom.

1 Like

I’ll be getting two customs-I’m going to take a risk and try 4 cores (although I am opening to dropping primal seduction on the first 1 if anyone knows any big conflicts between that and Emperor/Khan)

I need to drop 2 more modules for sub 1 but have not figured it out yet. Open to recommendations, input. I’ll run the custom subs separately for a few months before trying together.

My overall themes are personal mastery, success, wealth, sex/romance, physical healing/physical transformation

Sub 1 will revolve around dominance, power, sexuality in service of Empire Building- in business, romance/sex, lifestyle, also with physical transformation.

Emperor/Khan flavors-heavy on results and manifestation enhancers-hoping this will carry over to sub 2, or can run maintenance for them

Sub 2

Will continue the trend but shift to more intelligence,social, playboy, fun, and stronger wealth elements

Sub 1

Cores

• EmperorQ
• Emperor Fitness Stage 4
• Khan Q Stage 4
• Primal Seduction (Maybe)

Modules-

• Serum X
• Male Enhancement
• Blue Skies
• Sultan
• Sex manifestation
• (Aries-Maybe)
• (I am/Februss-Maybe)

Results enhancement -

• Mosaic
• Omnidimensional
• Pragya
• Tyrant
• The Merger of Worlds
• Deus
• Overdrive
• Divine Will
• Naturalizer
• Jupiter/ or current invoker
• Yggdrasil

2nd Sub

Cores

• Stark Q
• Primal Seduction (if not in the first sub otherwise PCC)
• Ecstasy of Gold Stage 4
• Inner Circle

Modules

• Spiritual Alignment
• Spiritual Freedom
• Tempation
• Emperor Height Inducer
• I.Q. cognitive booster
• Gorgeous manifestor
• Financial reality shifter
• Negativity displacer
• Februus
• Current Invoker
• Dominion
• Sexiness unbound
• Physical shifter sexiness
• Carpe Diem Ascension
• Secrets of Akasha or Positive Being Attractor
• Auric Overdriver

2 Likes

My reasoning behind 4 cores
is that Emperor standard Q sub-has Emperor Core, Sex Mastery Core, Ascencion Core, and Mogul Core.

I imagine other Major programs can contain up to 4 cores and many have run those programs highly effectively

disclaimer: there could be something I am missing and the official recommendation is 3 cores

1 Like

Are core subs needed for the module ones? I’m currently running ascension + regeneration + PCC all Q. And when q store opened I choose about 21 modules from it. No core. I just wanna understand are core ones needed for the modules or it’s all up to me? My goal is building wealth, healing, expand my cognitive and or learning capacities, don’t care about women sex stuff so that I guess is for last.

Some say the height of vanity is when you start retweeting yourself…

There’s some good wealth cores. I mean, why not at least Mogul?

1 Like